Forums Scams MLM Scams
  • Topic: MLM Scam

Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • May 3, 2011 12:16 PM PDT
    • MLM Scam

Hey Rick

Working on a sample mailing program now. Should be up and running in the next couple of weeks. We are about to launch a new product that will basically be 2 products in one for 1/3 of the cost. This is a break through product that is really going to take this market by storm. You can get a peek here.

XM+ The Best Zija Product Yet!

• November 26, 2011 1:24 AM PST
    • MLM Scam

HI, I am new to this post. After reading most of the comments, I realize how misinformed so many people are. Take Zija, for instance. If you want to know more about a product, so the research. I and many friends have taken it with amazing results. Everyone that uses is correctly has seen wonderful health results. And, yes, we do like the taste.

Zija products actually do what they claim to do. Scott is right about everything he has written. I will not repeat it, so go back and read his blogs.

As for MLM companies, do the research on them, also. Like any other company, you have to work. Being self-employed for many years, I have found MLM does require work, but I have worked much harder with less results over the years, even when working for other employers. The only negative is that people seem to think MLMs should be different and money should just appear in your hands without any effort on your part. Why do they get a bad rap for being just like any other company that requires effort for results?

In this economy, MLMs are number one in replacing income that many people need after losing their J-O-Bs. Don't let other negative people keep you from doing your research. I did my research... Negative people haven't. If they had, they would be providing it for all to see, instead of just giving personal uninformed opinions. You can google "research moringa" and learn more than you ever wanted to know. Check out Scott's suggested website. I did.

• March 25, 2011 10:43 AM PDT
    • MLM Scam

Yay Linda! So glad I could help!

Good luck with your research, would love to read it when you post it.  I've been looking at them for a while and have tried to find a rep in my area but there isn't one.  So the consultant I was working with is going to send me some samples to have a virtual show.  (We're going to Skype her in and she's going to tell me what to do.)  This will be interesting!!

I've been debating with the options to join the Culinary Club vs. a personal use consultant if I like the product.  So I am very interested in your review and opinions!

All the best,
      Ivette 

• April 22, 2011 5:45 AM PDT
    • MLM Scam

Hello Linda

Hope your search for a new company is going well. Ivette mentioned Visalus and I am a distributor and would like to send you some info and free samples if you are still interested. The product works great as both my wife and I have lost over 20 pounds in 2 months and feel great. Our shake is the only scientifically proven weight loss that turns fat into lean muscle. Athletes, personal trainers and others in the health related industry are promoting it to their client base.

Personally we have qualified for a Free BMW and are generating a good secondary income. We would love to work with you if you feel this would be a good fit for you.

Thanks, Hector

• May 4, 2011 7:48 AM PDT
    • MLM Scam

Excellent, I appreciate that sir. I've been getting more and more interested in trying out products, but I also realize its alot to ask someone to pay shipping, and of course the price of the product, even if only a single one. I can be a bit crazy with my opinions but If something is good, I want to be able to express that, and there is too much opinion around here from people that haven't even tried the products they've formed opinions about.

Gratzi.

• June 8, 2011 12:13 PM PDT
    • MLM Scam

www.thelegacyleaf.myzijastory.com

If you are interested in the XM3 weight management system go to

www.thelegacyleaf.myxmstory.com

If you are interested in the genM Skin Care Line

www.thelegacyleaf.mygenmstory.com

Free samples are available upon request. Limited to serious inquiries only!

Not in to selling, but helping others get what they want in one of three ways is amazing!

1. Interested in better health

2. Interested in losing weight

3. Interested in Financial and Time Freedom

If you fit in to any or all of these categories you need to check this out!

• June 12, 2011 8:24 AM PDT
    • MLM Scam

Dear Wallace:

If you would like to compare weight management products, I would be glad to send you free samples as well, then you can determine which product is a better fit. If there's an interest please visit my website www.3free.bodybyvi.com

Thanks, Hector

• June 23, 2011 5:41 PM PDT
    • MLM Scam

I have samples available. Submit your contact info on the sites and I will send you an email.

also you can contact me through

www.thelegacyleaf.com

• August 1, 2013 5:14 AM PDT
    • MLM Scam

Hi Linda 

This is Why I choose Sisel 

5 Things  to look For in an MLM Company and Why I chose Sisel 

1. Track record and history and Leadership
          Track record of  Owners former company was one of the 12 at the time with 1 Billion dollars worth of business in a year  ranking #5 in  History was growing till had to be sold due to a Divorce  Leadership 60 total tears Exp between the owner and his son 

2. The products and do they work ..190 + Products Safe and non toxic ..My story I've lost 59 lbs lost fat gained muscle and no GMO or Soy...I have a type of Arthritis that my former company's health care provider paid $7, 600 every 2 months for me to get an infusion ..that was more then they paid me when I was let go could not afford that found  a product that helped some until a connected with this company now I take 3/4 of an oz a day of a natural product that's better and non toxic for $48 a month and can do things I could never do before ..You don't have take more then one Bottle of a product for it to be Affective ...even our packaging is BPA free  and our plant id Certified GMP ,NSF and Organic..With a Staff of 18 full time Sciencetist who Research the Research in Health and Wellness and nontoxic products  and make it Better ...Trust The Science ...Trust Sisel 

3. Pay Out and ROI...If you going to do The Work You Want To Get Paid ...Our Pay Plan Pays Out More ask to see our Comp Plan and  It's Not a Binary !

4.Who controls the Marketing ...We do at our 440,000 sq ft Certified GMP, NSF and Organic   plant that is debt free , when he sold his former company for 770 million and did not sign a non compete clause that help back 300 million or he would have got a 1.7 billion turned right around and spent  150 k on the Plant where we manufacture our products  190

5. Financial Stability ..We are debt and overhead free the plant and land paid for and we manufacture for 100 other companies Costco, Sams Club , GNC , Walgreens and 40+ MLM Nutritional Companies some of the Biggest using their formals ours are Propriety to Us
      And in a few weeks we will have the BEST Tasting Healthy and Weight Loss Coffee
      And this is why we will be a success in the Coffee business taste wise we beat out the highest rated coffee in the US  it was Starbucks Tasters cup rated the top coffee in the US Starbucks rated 82 ,,,Flogers 75...the MLM Coffees 61-62 ours  88 , We  do everything in house roast grind package we put a coffee plant in our plant and we use the same  Panamanian coffee starbucks uses theirs is grade 3 we use grade 1 
      So If you want to Take Back Your Life and Get Healthy and Wealthy...Now's Your Time 
      If you'd like to see all our products http://johndontwork.com  want to know more let know if    We have a call wake up Mon -Sat every morning at 11am EST US  209 647-1600  PIN# 939469...We also have a World Call on Tuesday and Thursday get back to me for Countries  Call # and PIN # so it's a Local Call

Dream Big
      John 
      704 951-4224and no GMO or Soy
      skype john471
    • February 11, 2015 1:10 PM PST
    • MLM Scam

hi linda

this is james spears and i am in epx180.  they do have nutrition and weight loss products, but on the start they have coupon and all kinds of discounts, and its 24.95 a month and you get a 25 dollar restaurant certificate every month at restaurant in your area.

they also have a tax program so you can get deduction for having a home base business.

they are only about 3 years old, and are deft free. and you can also buy dist. and customer if you want.

they seem to really care about the members, i have been it sence july 2014 and have made some money.

if you would just like to look at it heres the link, no landing page just website.  http://www.epxone80.com/jimnowork

hope you find what your looking for.

james

Game Changer .jpg (26.86 Kb)
    • February 12, 2015 10:58 AM PST
    • MLM Scam

Hi Linda,  I'm four years late in responding but..... I can appreciate your concern, I was in the the same situation.  I had some success with a nutritional MLM back in the late 90's then I hit a wall in my life and I let everything go to do some soul searching.

I'm back now I am a big believer in quality nutritions so when I started searching for a new company to work with I started with look at the products before the pay plan.  I wanted to find a company that does the same(focuses on quality products).

In todays world we are inudated chemical additives and poor quality substances in our food and supplements so finding a company that was not only ethical but offered a solution to this lead me to Regeneration USA.  All of there products are certified organic, non-gmo gluten free and many are also raw wholefoods.  I would encourage you to check them out and considere them.  If you want more information contact me.

One other thing that really distinguishes a company is do they focus mainly on recruiting or on their product?  Is the compensation plan geared towards rewarding those who have retail customers?    Regeneration USA pays 20% on the first level and no limit how many you can have on your first level...guess what?  I make some decent money from customers who have no interest in building a business.  That means something!    

Well take care 

4 years later!

www.midwayfarms.regenerationusa.net

Paul Guillotte

This post was edited by Paul Guillotte at February 12, 2015 10:59 AM PST
    • February 15, 2015 12:28 PM PST
    • MLM Scam

Hi Paul! I too am back after many years out of MLM for various reasons and I am also a big believer in nutritional supplements and have found my perfect company! A brand new company that launched in January this year! Not only have they got an unbelievable compensation plan (Up to 85%) but the product for me has been life changing! I have Fibromyalgia and these sprays have reduced my symptoms significantly! And the results coming in from around the globe for all sorts of ailments and general healthy living are amazing!

We can sell and promote in over 150 countries and they really are the next big thing!

Very similar to your company decent money is there to be made from just customers alone!

There are 5 ways to earn but it really is ALL about the product! And for me that ticks all the boxes! Quality product brings in Quality people!

I have been so lucky to jump on board from the start and hope to make this company my ''Happy Ever After''

I Wish you all the best with your company too and I am so excited to finally be ''Back in the Game''!!

Please feel free to connect on here and other sites, I just love networking in general!

Health and Wealth to you all!

• March 10, 2015 8:13 AM PDT
    • MLM Scam

SCAMS A PLENTY............ SEEMS LIKE MORE EVERY DAY........... SO HOW DO YOU CHOOSE A COMPANY?

Now here is the answer to my long research for the perfect business for me.  I research them all, and then choose the best money saving businesses, recessionproof businesses as well, for this economy is getting worse, not better, no matter what BS is on lame stream media.  Most people are cutting back on spending, so as I have learned, if you want a successful home business, you must focus on saving people money, first and foremost.

OK, so next thing I look for is a product or service that everyone is already using and paying much more for.  WOW, think about this for a moment, you are already using this product or service, and now you can save thousands by switching.  This is called transfer buying, just like with telcom services, mobile service, etc., you are selling the benefits of saving money for same service, yet how many prospects were ready to deal with the unknown of switching service to save a couple bucks a month.  Sound familiar?  

Simply put, I look for products and services which can be instantly demonstrated to work as promoted.  How many people have been in the nutritional arena or weight loss industry where the products rarely work as promoted, and even at best, may take six months or longer to see any benefits, or as is typical, see no benefits or improvement in health. Not easy to sell anything on a wish and prayer it will work as promoted.  Been there, done that, not easy to see attrition in your organization as products fail to show results expected. Sound familiar?

The point is this, ask yourself, would you like to have a product or service everyone is already using, everyone is already paying for, everyone is unhappy with prices and service, and would lover to switch to what your are promoting, and then chase you for it as you end a simple one sentence sales pitch?  How many are sick and tired of chasing prospects, going through an average of a hundred leads to get one sale, and then to see all that hard work to get that once sale drop out in less then three months because they either saw no benefit, or if they were induced by the income opportunity, but they never even broke even, so what do they do, quit, simple as that. Sound familiar?

So in closing out this little trip down memory lane for all who work from home, this is the typical results 97% have seen in the home business industry.  It is not easy to succeed in any home business for most, and this is sad, but I have seen it over and over again in my decades of being in my own businesses. So to review, choose a free recessionproof business opportunity. Choose a business which every single person you encounter is already using what you are promoting. Choose a product or service which saves people thousands and offers better service and performance. Choose an easy to demonstrate product or service which demonstrates instant results. Choose a product or service everyone hates who they are currently using, never mind hate the high costs.  Choose a company which is international with billions of prospects who will all want what you are offering them. Choose a company with a long history of being in business, has the infrastructure in place, but is simply adding this new technology to their existing business portfolio.  Choose a business which is unknown by the masses, be in at the top for maximum potential of success. Choose a company which does not mandate a purchase or any sales quota reguriements. Choose a company which has a retail profit of 30% and a very strong residual back end profit potential also based on saving people money over the long term.  Choose a company with near zero attrition issues. Choose a company with outstanding customer service.  Choose a company in an exclusive niche market which serves billions.

OK, I think you get the idea, there are many things to look for in any business you are considering to join, but these are the most important in my book, and I have a big book of data to pull from having investigated every single new business to come along over past few decades. I have seen it all, and I have finally found a company that actually meets every one of those key points I look for in a company.  This has never happened before in my experience, so I ask you all, does your company meet or exceed the above ingredients for success?  

Success to all,   

BEST FREE & EASY MONEY SAVING RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES

WHICH SAVE EVERYONE MONEY & PROVIDE CONCLUSIVE RESULTS INSTANTLY

http://FREE-STREAM-TV.com     http://JUST-PRUVIT.com     http://ASTHMA-FREE-HOME.com

• June 28, 2015 9:03 AM PDT
    • MLM Scam

Look like you already on board that why we all here as reps,,its ok scams come and go stay go with the flow  that all you can do  make sure  you do your reseach good luck keep it simple

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel