Forums Work From Home Business Forums MPB Today Forum
  • Topic: MPBToday members

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 10, 2011 12:10 AM PST
    • MPBToday members

I joined MPBToday back in Sept. 2010 and I enjoy telling others about  the smartest business ever that I have seen in 15 years that I have been exposed to referral marketing.

Many network marketers are seeing this as a,"No brainer business" and is easy to make money.

MPBToday was ranked #1 as the  top performer in six months of gains.  I joined MPBToday because how easy and fun the business is.  If anyone is interested or curious about MPBToday go to www.MPBToday.com/leadership and watche the 5min. video and make a decision if this is something they want to do as fun, make money, and help others make money too.

Joseph Mitchell

913-742-9079

• January 12, 2011 4:49 AM PST
    • MPBToday members

Well, I just recently joined MPB Today and the reason why is the change in the compensation plan. When I first was shown the company, I did not like the compensation plan.  That's the 18 years of network marketing coming out of me. But with the adjustments they have made, I joined.  

I think MPB Today is a great opportunity because it is a very timely business to be involved with, because this inflation is going to be a monster! Not to mention the forecasted growth of the grocery delivery industry. Plus it is just simple and a 'no brainer'.  Everyone can use this service.

If you want a complete review of MPB Today and the new compensation plan, simply go to

www.mpbtodaysuccessreview.com

James Thomas

1-330-737-3219

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel