Forums Scams MLM Scams
  • Topic: My Lead Company Scam - No Commission and No Support

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • June 14, 2012 2:32 AM PDT
    • My Lead Company Scam - No Commission and No Support

I signed up for My Lead Company in December and have earned over $100 in commissions. When I tried to go to the My Lead Company "eWallet"  I clicked on Pay Commissions and selected Alert Pay.

The page now says "You have a payment pending. It will be paid the next business day".

I don't have an Alert Pay account yet. This seems very very much like a scam. How can they pay me if I have not got an alertpay account.

I went to the support link and it when I click on the support ticket button the page says "404 GONE FISHING. We're sorry. The page you requested is gone. And it may never come back." Comforting.

Does anyone know how I can contact the company or founder J.R. Jackson. I tried to find his info and found his facebook page and a link to an FTC complaint from years ago that makes me feel like My Lead Company is just another scam and I will never get my commission due.

• June 14, 2012 2:48 AM PDT

We pay commissions through either Payza (formerly AlertPay) or OKPay.

If you requested the commissions we would have sent the payment to Payza (default payment processor for commissions) and those commissions would be in a pending status. Basically the money is released from our eWallet with Payza and placed into your eWallet. We use the email address you have on file. If you have not added that email address to your Payza account you can do so very easily by logging into payza.com

As far as our ticket support system we use a 3rd party ticket system and they have their site offline while they are adding some extra features.

• June 16, 2012 11:48 PM PDT

JR Jackson is someone I've known for a few years now, and a fine man.  He's a massively successful networker who started his own company, and i've always known him to live up to his promises.

I'm a MLC member as well, and I've gotten support tickets answered at all times of the day, and quickly.  You might have just run into a technical error one day.

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• February 24, 2013 2:13 AM PST

Jon,

I see your post on MLC - are you currently able to log in?

My login is failing and I can't contact anyone through any admin addressed for My Lead Company.

All admin emails I have for myleadcompany.com are bouncing back saying they are not active accounts.

Trying to retreive a new password didn't work either.  The new password won't work.

• February 24, 2013 3:21 AM PST

How long have you had this problem?  Because I just tried and logged in fine.

It is possible they just had a server hiccup and it's not the end of the world. :)

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel