Forums Work From Home Business Forums Advocare
  • Topic: Advocare Product Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 27, 2011 2:57 AM PDT
    • Advocare Product Review

If only the members of this great forum could know the true ninja power of Advocare products, there would be no criticism. Trust me, I'm a ninja. I know these things. Now I have been what many of my friends warmly refer to as a "gym rat" for many years. I've used alot of products, in fact a mountain of them, dating all the way back to xenadrine, which, for my age group IS old. I went through the whey vs soy vs hemp debate, the vitamin wars, the ever changing this food is good that food is bad struggle, and in all of that, the single most effective line of products I have ever used are from Advocare. Now I haven't used every Advocare product so I can only review about 5 of them here, but I'll start with my favorite 3, and if anyone wants more, I'll post another response covering them. Sorry to disappoint Wallace, Rick, and other nay saying regulars, but you guys are all wrong about your opinion of modern supplements, especially in regard to Advocare, that's why I decided to do an Advocare review.

Advocare International has been around for awhile now, I'm not a rep, have never been a rep, and don't intend on being a rep, so if you think I'm writing this for any other reason than to correct a few assumptions, you're gravely mistaken, and I shall cast upon you a black dragon curse of the stealthy shadow assassin nightblades, or maybe I wont. I don't know Advocare's entire product line, but I've had them saved to my favorites on the last 3 PC's I've owned because I order most of my supplements from them with the exception of creatine. As far as I know they're still a direct-selling manufacturer and distributor of nutritional supplements, enhancers and some skin products I believe.

The first and foremost awesomest product they make, is muscle fuel. Now before I get into what it is technically, please know that when I first took this product, I tore the damn gym apart, and I did every single rep and set with perfect precision, and it felt amazing. I've done the products that blast you with caffeine, I tried steroids back in high school, and I have done all the red bull type power drinks, and there is nothing like Advocare Muscle fuel. Again, I'm not here trying to advertise it, but I'm telling you what worked the best for me, and left me feeling ready to rock for a good 3 hours. Its basically a blend of 28 vitamins, minerals, botanicals and other assorted weirdness that blasts you with energy and aids your body's metabolic processes. It only costs $35, can't go wrong considering you get a blast of energy with no sickness or crash effects.

The next product I love from these guys is called Nighttime Recovery. This first off gets rid of lifter's insomnia, that's when your body is actually so fatigued that you can't sleep. I know that makes no sense and I know most athletes have their own names and coping mechanisms for it, but this actually made sleep possible for me while being so blasted from my routines. Nighttime Recovery provides all the things you need to support muscle repair while you sleep. I don't know if actually providing a better sleep was an intentional effect, but that's what it did for me. In addition, it also helps you produce good hormones, or natural hormones, better, or something like that, look I'm a ninja not a scientist, the shit works, and it does so for $20.

Next up is Advocare Spark. Now understand, aside from living the life of an assassin, I'm also a lifter, so I am very familiar and hardened to things that taste like dumpster water. Spark seems to have a reputation that it really doesn't deserve, and by that I mean that weak little girls that call themselves men need to stop evaluating beverages while expecting the cool, calm sweet taste of their momma's kool aid. That's not what this stuff is for jackasses, its for an energy boost, and when you don't sit around on your ass all day playing Halo, and actually work for a living while also working out everyday, you need this kind of thing to keep you going. I'll spare you the science to this, they are generally all the same, lots of nutrients, enzymes, vitamins and uranium. It comes in different flavors, I like cherry. It replaced coffee for me. Its gonna run you about 45 bucks for a full canister, but you spend more on whatever, so give it a try.

• May 4, 2011 8:38 AM PDT
    • Advocare Product Review

I'm actually interested in Advocare Spark, but I can't drink it because I only consume organic food. Kind of sucks, I mean slowly all of the major food supply retailers are making their way into organics, even if only including an aisle in the supermarket. Don't see too many mlms doing it though...

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel