Forums MLM Reviews MPBToday Reviews
  • Topic: My MPB Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 22, 2010 12:05 AM PDT
    • My MPB Review

Similar to Peapod, My Premiere Business is a Pensacola, FL. based direct sales company that works in conjunction with Southeastern Delivery, a company dedicated to the home delivery of grocery products. Southeastern was established by a group of individuals with experience in business such as that of real estate, restaurants and industrial supplies.

MPB's mission is to help Southeastern become the largest provider of home-delivery services in the nation, which seems to be a pretty sizeable and dedicated goal. The company does this by marketing Southeastern's services across the business world via the Internet, in addition to offering compensation plans in exchange for entrepreneurial membership.

The company currently ships groceries for MPB Today customers and affiliates to every state in the U.S. with a postal & UPS delivery address, however MPB only ships non-perishable dry-goods. At a discounted price this service has the potential to help many Americans whom aren't able to shop for themselves, however it still does not completely remove the need to purchase other items such as dairy, meat, and frozen foods.

The MPB compensation plan is based on what they refer to as a “2 x 2 Follow Me Matrix”, where affiliates pay a one-time $200 fee and then receive a grocery voucher. One problem that comes from this type of service is the cost of shipping, which can be extremely steep if you don't live in Florida near the plant. MBP claims to have remedied this by including an option to receive a $200 Wal-Mart gift card that can be used at any Wal-Mart in the country for any Wal-Mart products, including gas and Groceries. According to MPB, this is repeatable with every two members you're able to recruit. Although it can be difficult to get a family to change the way in which food is acquired, the current state of the economy gives potential entrepreneurs an edge, especially for heavy Wal-Mart consumers.

Like many other MLM companies, this one appears to be legit, challenging, and certainly bears potential. I haven't seen any real negative press on the Internet or on MLM review sites. Based on the company's goal of becoming the largest grocery delivery retailer nationwide, I'd say its a safe investment as far as legitimacy goes. They are serious about their ambitions, and that means a higher quality of dedication all around.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel