Forums MLM Reviews My Shopping Genie Reviews
  • Topic: My Shopping Genie

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 25, 2010 12:34 PM PDT
    • My Shopping Genie

My Shopping Genie is an innovative online shopping App that instantly finds the best deals and lowest prices on millions of products.

It's fast, it's easy and best of all, the shopping APP is free!

To become a distributor to give away shopping genies your purchase of the my shopping genie Product provides you with your own free My Shopping Genie Web site, a Distribution License to distribute unlimited FREE Genies coded with your unique Affiliate id and the ability to earn Affiliate commissions from thousands of online vendors. At the bottom of your  my Shopping Genie personalized Web site is a Distributors link (right below the "Get It Now" button) that you will want to check out immediately. The Quick Start Guide has time sensitive and important information that will help you maximize your Distributor and Affiliate income.

Unlock the bargain finding power of My Shopping Genie simply by using your favorite major search engine such as Google, Bing, Yahoo or AOL. Enter your chosen item and My Shopping Genie instantly springs into action thoroughly searching the Internet, including major online retailer and auction sites such as Amazon, EBay, Wal-Mart and the top shopping engines.

http://www.myshoppinggenie.com/jdglobal

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel