Forums MLM Reviews My Shopping Genie Reviews
  • Topic: My Shopping Genie Review - Is it the "Real Deal?"

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 2, 2010 4:17 AM PDT
    • My Shopping Genie Review - Is it the "Real Deal?"

There's a pretty cool shopping tool that has been around for a few years that smart users have been using to save time and money while the same time making real money on the internet. It is called My Shopping Genie.

Just in the past few months, the company added a MLM binary pay plan to the mix that really has the industry buzzing. If you're reading this article, chances are you've heard of it and are wondering if this will be another network marketing or MLM scam or is it a legitimate business with ways to make extra money and is worth a serious look.

Have you ever wanted to make money on the Internet? We all have. The problem is that most people are like myself. We're not technical gurus and we don't know how to do it. Well, the playing field appears to have been leveled with a ground breaking product call My Shopping Genie. It doesn't matter what your background or experience is, it appears that almost any person can earn fast money on the net with the this search tool.

A recent study found that 64% of people do a price comparison online before they buy anything. 64%. Now that doesn't mean they all buy it online. It means they compare online to find the best prices on whatever it is they're looking for. So, what happens when you do a Google search to compare prices on products?

Google returns thousands of sites that are all organized based on who pays Google the most money. It has nothing to do with what is the best deal for you. You now get to spend the next five or six hours going through site after site to find the best price. It's a nightmare, and yet 64% of people still do it. That tells you how important it is for so many people to be price cautious.

Well, what if there was a better way? What if there was a free tool that would eliminate all of that research time and find the best prices for them in just a few seconds. Now, how easy would that be to give to people? My Net Universe is a three-year-old company that has developed an amazing application called the shopping genie. Already, the genie is being used over 190,000 times a day by people who want to make their lives easier. The good news is you've probably never heard of it and neither do most of the people that you know. That means there's a big opportunity here with quick ways to make money.

The genie is free and it takes just a minute or two to install the app. Now, when you do a search to do a price comparison, the genie springs into action and instantly finds the best prices on whatever it is you're looking for. It can save hours of research and prevent overpaying for products. You could save yourself a pile of time and a pile of money. In fact, the average family with a genie saves themselves between $200 and $300 a month. So, just a recap, people can get the genie absolutely free. It saves them time and it saves them money.

So the big question I had is how do you make money giving away free genies? Well, the company says that you can actually earn income with two different ways with the Genie. Most people are earning both ways because it's so easy to do. Let's talk about the first way to earn affiliate income. You give somebody a free genie. Now when they do a search for a product, the genie automatically goes to work finding them the best deals on whatever they may be looking for. By the way, the average user online does more than 80 searches a month.

Now people are very naturally going to click on the deals that the genie pulls up for them. They want to see what the best deals are. Here's the magic: a rep can get paid every time a customer clicks to look at a deal and that happens regardless of whether they buy anything or not. They click to look, a rep gets paid. That would be a powerful payplan. That's affiliate income.

The second way to earn is what the compnay calls team building income. You can earn team building income by simply showing others how to do what you're doing, giving away free genies and building a team that's doing the same thing. Now a person can really multiply their earnings with bonuses, team builder commissions and huge matching bonuses.

While it's still early in the game, all signs point to My Shopping Genie being the real deal and not a scam. The company's success and longevity will be determined by the reception they get from network marketers, whether they pay commissions on time and treat their affiliates with respect. If you enjoy building a network marketing business, I recommend that you take a look.

So with finding out this information you know in your gut whether this makes sense for you or not. You have heard the term "Time is Money", well I say "Timing is Money". You do not want to miss out on this exciting business. Making money by helping people save time and money using a free product is a powerful business model that's very duplicateable. Anyone can do this.

If you want to work with a true leader then follow along at http://workwithadrian.com or just give me a call at 253-200-5002.
      Look forward to talking to you.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel