Forums MLM Reviews Advocare Reviews
  • Topic: Advocare Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 13, 2011 1:57 AM PST
    • Advocare Review

We've talked a bit about Advocare International in another thread, their 24 Day Challenge in particular...I havent seen any Advocare reviews so I'm going to toss one up to ge tthem in the info loop here on these boards.

Advocare International is a distributor and manufacturer of you guessed it; nutritional supplements. This includes skin care products also, but mostly they provide nutritional and dietary aids for both consumers and athletes alike. One thing I like about Advocare is that they are part of the Direct Sellers Association, which I won't get into, but basically they follow some really cool standards that sort of act as a constitution for legit MLM companies to follow. Think of it as a basic set of quality control guidelines that must be adhered to in order for a company to remain eligible for membership.

The company began in 1993 by Charlie Ragus, a man who had become interested in nutrition and also desired to improve the financial livelihood of him and his family. Charlie chose the name Advocare because he thought of himself as an advocate who cared about people and their health, and wanted to share his opportunity with the rest of the world. Advocare's nutritional aids include a series of beverages, shakes, and tablets; all providing a specific benefit for the human body, and designed to be used in conjunction with each other. These supplements include "Trim", for weight management, "Active", to increase energy and restore nutrients, "Well" which is a nutritional formula designed to promote a sense of well being, "Performance Elite", designed to support the heavy nutritional needs of athletes, and "Definite Difference", a product that is intended to promote healthy skin.

The company offers your standard opportunity and comp plan, and operates in a few different ways. If you choose to give it a try and become an Advocare distributor, you'll get discounts between 20% and 40% and the opportunity to build a full or part time businesses, which according to Advocare; has the potential to rake in $40,553 or higher, which would make you a 3 Star Gold Distributor.

I have a pretty solid stance on these programs, and that is basically that they aren't scams per say, not most of the time, but they really aren't necessarry, and are usually over-priced in my opinion. I'm by no means a nutritional expert, but I do know my way around a gym, and I have lost a significant amount of weight over the years. What I've learned is that the concept of a diet is usually the problem by it's own design. Everyone seems to think of a diet as some temporary state of being designed to help you shrink, and that's partially true, but the error comes in trying to approach it as if they are "doing time" in the diet penetentary. People fail because they make themselves unhappy, going without the foods and lifestyles they find most easy to live by. They get on it, lose the weight they want, until they get bored and get off, and the weight comes back on with interest.

That isn't to knock it though, even though the system works the same way any other diet does, I'm sure it works if you do what you are instructed to do within the diet's guidelines. As far as becoming a distributor, I think you can definitely succeed with this because weight is one of America's greatest challenges right now, and has been for quite a few decades. If you can market it, this will bring in some bucks.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel