Forums MLM Reviews New Reviews
  • Topic: Nerium International Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 4, 2012 3:49 AM PST
    • Nerium International Review

Nerium International is a relatively new company, but their presence on the cover of Success from Home magazine is being touted by reps everywhere ( including in a thread here that I will be quoting ) as a sign that the company is going to skyrocket to success.

As noted in another thread, and quoted here, Success from Home is a pay-to-play publication.

That's what I thought.

The company buys $330,000 work of issues to be featured, they then turn around and have reps and distributors buy the magazines to use as sales aids and provide "Validation" that the company is legit because they are featured in Business at Home Magazine. Circular reasoning.

Jangoman requested a source for the $330,000 figure - it's from an article in USA TODAY regarding Fortune High-Tech Marketing.

"Companies that are featured on the cover of Success From Home agree to buy at least $330,000 worth of issues, according to a description of the prerequisites obtained by USA TODAY." Source, USA TODAY Article ( Click Here for Complete Article )

Using print articles in pay-to-play magazines is nothing new, the publications have simply gotten slicker and acheived wider distribution. Earlier trade publications of this kind used to have names that included "MLM" or "Network Marketing" but dropped those because by their very title they create skepticism.

There is really no way to know how many of the articles in Success from Home are just advertorials, and how many are legitimate filler, but the fee to be the featured company creates a very misleading message for distributors trying to determine if companies like Nerium International are legit, or just have deep enough pockets to buy exposure.

That said, I would be interested in reading a specific Nerium International Review that talks about their products, services, executives, etc.

• March 13, 2012 7:45 AM PDT

i agree they pay to be there and their product sucks any ways 

• March 14, 2012 11:53 PM PDT

Yes platinum1, I also think so.

• July 25, 2012 4:33 AM PDT

You must be talking about a different product because NeriumAD is the most amazing product I have ever seen, I'm not alone in that statement it has changed life's. 

• July 9, 2012 3:10 AM PDT

Regardless of whether or not Nerium International pays to be featured in a magazine, they are still getting the exposure. However, the real determining factor for Nerium's success is going to be the quality of their products. The company is bound to sell more because of their exposure through the magazine, but if their products are of poor quality, or don't do what they promise, then Nerium International won't experience much success.

• July 11, 2012 1:17 AM PDT

After reading tomf's comment, I was interested in finding information on the Nerium International product line. It seems that Nerium only has three products in their line right now, but many "future products". Does anyone have any more information about other products that I might not be seeing? 

• July 25, 2012 4:40 AM PDT

I have never paid for the magazine as matter a fact they give it free to us. Along with the product itself. Nerium International does not want its brand partners spending money on the product or advertising. That is all given to you when you join Nerium. We as brand partner give NeriumAD free to people who want to try. I joined 8 months ago and not a single person has not loved NeriumAD. If you would like a free sample let me know. Try to get more information on how Nerium International is run and why they were really on the front page. 

Mahalo

• July 25, 2012 4:40 AM PDT

I have never paid for the magazine as matter a fact they give it free to us. Along with the product itself. Nerium International does not want its brand partners spending money on the product or advertising. That is all given to you when you join Nerium. We as brand partner give NeriumAD free to people who want to try. I joined 8 months ago and not a single person has not loved NeriumAD. If you would like a free sample let me know. Try to get more information on how Nerium International is run and why they were really on the front page. 

Mahalo

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel