Forums Articles Work from Home Articles
  • Topic: Network Marketing Principles

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 3, 2011 5:31 AM PDT
    • Network Marketing Principles

There are many opinions about what it takes to achieve network marketing success. Some people feel that it doesn't require you to be the greatest salesperson in the world, and based on my research I would probably agree, but I do believe it does take a good set of network marketing principles. The very foundation of your business will definitely reflect your principles. If you've been struggling, trying to get your business up and running in a fairly aggressive way with no results, the problem may just rest on your network marketing principles. 

Fortunately, much of the world is keen on "product magicians", those individuals willing to say and do whatever you want in order to make a sale, and often those actions involve truth bending, and outright lying, especially about a products capabilities, and the amount of money you will make trying to sell it. This would essentially fall in the bad networking principles category. See its not just about being honest for the sake of being "good". Its about your reputation as a business person and an entrepreneur. Your reputation is the backbone of your business, and if you build a latter to the top based on scams, lies, manipulation and apathy, its not going to hold you up for very long. This is especially important for your downline, and for your customers.

Here are four basic principles that may help you in your journey to building a solid business.

1. As stated previously, be honest, utilize a stable benefit, not an unrealistic promise. Be real with other people and they will consider you on their level, not above or below. Show them that you do not separate yourself in any way, and that you aren't desperate for their money. If you have a good product or service to offer, they will get involved so long as you present it wholeheartedly.

2. Do not focus on yesterday. A failed sale that seemed so promising, a business relationship with a great business contact that somehow soured. Don’t Look Back. Learn what there is to learn from the experience and put it in the trash bin and click DELETE. The memory itself or the wallowing you dedicate to it will do nothing but impede your success.

3. DON'T GIVE UP! This ties into number 2, but seriously, take your falls as lessons and use the experience to propel you forward. You will have days that don't go well, its a part of life.

4. Being optimistic is essential to success. No one is going to pay attention to want to talk to a moper, let alone make a purchase or get involved in any kind of downline program. Its the same principal that most socially aware people apply to their relationships. Confidence is key. Be strong but gentle, sharp but kind, and exhibit a sense of control over yourself, and your opportunity. People will respect that and therefore have confidence in you.

• July 3, 2011 10:54 PM PDT

Another helpful article, though my uncle Phil would have rolled over in his grave on a few points lol. He always believed that all sales tactics should be super aggressive, and was all for the selling ice to eskimos mentality. To him, that was good business practice. Thankfully he isn't the ceo of some huge company lol

• August 16, 2011 12:34 AM PDT

Pretty good stuff, I'd like to add that putting yourself in the place of your prospect is a heck of a good way to start. I was introduced to my mlm company through my wife's research, and I got to have a meeting with a fella who is now a real close friend of mine. This individual told me which products he felt weren't very helpful and which ones brought him results. He could have easily doubled his profit by presenting them all like good picks but he didn't. That kind of integrity stuck with me and now I do the same thing. I have had people give up on this plan, but never have I had a single person ever once say to me that they felt cheated or that I was ever anything other than completely honest. That is a great network marketing principle, and I guess it comes down to making sure you have integrity. Your reputation will do the work for you in the future.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel