Forums Work From Home Business Forums Advocare
  • Topic: Advocare Weight Loss

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 16, 2011 2:01 AM PDT
    • Advocare Weight Loss

It has come to my attention that many people like to use Advocare products in conjunction with the many amazing Beachbody fitness programs, especially because they are able to get the products at cost once they join the company, even without the intention of ever selling a single product. Well, you have half of the right choice made by choosing Beachbody! Unfortunately, It must be pointed out that Team Beachbody has its own line of award winning products that you can count on to be safe and nutritious. Do you really know where Advocare weight loss products come from, how they are made, what they are made out of and whether or not they are sufficient for the heavy demands of Team Beachbody's programs?

Please consider the implications of running 10 miles in the morning with no water, no breakfast and having been dieting for a few weeks. Its obviously a bad idea. While I am in no way trying to slam Advocare, but as a professional Team Beachbody coach, I would simply like to advise anyone doing this to leave the nutritional aspect of Beachbody to the professionals. We know the program, we know your body, and we know what it needs. Advocare weight loss is an ok thing I'm sure, but anyone that is familiar with Beachbody knows it is in a league of its own, and totally free of gimmicks and miracle shakes.

Please consider your health, and put you first!

Have a great day.

• March 16, 2011 11:50 PM PDT
    • Advocare Weight Loss

How "unusual" to name a post Advocare Weight Loss and then go on about Beachbody. While I might agree with you about people not knowing what is actually in their nutritional supplements, I don't think one MLM can point the figer at another one and talk about product quality. In fact, I think a fitness company that has had to research exercise, health and whatever else you need to get a "degree" in working out, probably isn't my number one choice for advice on what is healthy for my body. I do commend you on your prices though, they beat Advocare pretty hard, but none the less you guys are whipping out your own brand of mystery shakes and recovery fuels, so lets not be throwing stones from glass houses! :P

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel