Forums MLM Reviews New Reviews
  • Topic: Network Marketing VT Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 18, 2012 8:23 AM PDT
    • Network Marketing VT Review

Network Marketing VT Review

A professional Network Marketing VT Review that is NOT trying to sell you on on NMVT or enroll you into some other lead generation system.

As requested on another forum thread, here is my review of Network Marketing VT.

What is Network Marketing VT?

Network Marketing VT is a referral program that costs $98 and operates under a '3 up' compensation system. More on that later.

What are the Network Marketing VT Products?

Network Marketing VT offers digital, downloadable products. According to the website, when you enroll you pay your $98 fee plus a one time $19 affiliate fee and you get access to their ever growing library of digital learning products that are "essential" for network marketers.

( I'm going to dissect these products later, in a way that will hopefully make you laugh and open your eyes to the real deal at the same time )

Who is CEO Jason Spurlock and what are his professional business credentials?

A pretty critical question, right? I mean, if you hold yourself out as a business professional and are the "CEO" of a company, one would expect you would have either a string of successes behind you or at least something to validate your ability to run a growing MLM ( or attraction marketing ) company. Again, more on this later.

Where is the Network Marketing VT's Headquarters?

Just a teaser before I start breaking this "business opportunity" down in multiple easily digested posts...

I want to point out that in the digital age, you can operate almost any business from almost any location. The goal of the Internet 'work from home' era was to be able to do everything remotely. So don't necessarily read too much into the corporate address as posted on the NMVT web page. Or the photo I post of that address. But do consider that when touting a business ( or a person ) as a massive financial success...first impressions are everything, but sometimes reality is a tad bit different.

Just in case things change later, lets post a clipped snapshot of the NetworkMarketingVT "contact us" page:

This seems pretty straightforward. And again, it's right from the webpage ( http://networkmarketingvt.com/contact.php ) . Don't worry, even if it's changed, it will still be archived on numerous archive sites.

So what exactly does the corporate address at 1010 Pinetree Drive, IHB ( Indian Harbour Beach ) Florida, 32937 look like?

Well, it looks like the Ocean Arms Apartment / Condo complex.

Or. front a different street angle:

Somehow that doesn't look very corporate. Again, I need to point out that you can run a company from almost anywhere these days using the tools available online.

But if you are an uber successful network marketing super guru, do you run your company out of the Ocean Arms? Do you love there? If you do, which one of the cars parked out there do you drive. The Minivan, the white sedan, or the late model BMW with the black nose guard.

( Note: OBE Pro LLC and obepro.com are also a Jason Spurlock business, with headquarters listed at this address )

More to follow...

• March 19, 2012 12:03 AM PDT

The Network Marketing VT Products

Network Marketing VT offers a slew of digital products. The product sample page lists dozens of these products and shows images of books and boxed products - however, the products are digital, and are delivered digitally.

Products include training programs and marketing tools, tutorials for using Wordpress, posting ads on craigslist, even one called "Facebook Buzz" for tapping into the consumer market on Facebook.

How can Network Marketing VT possibly offer all these products for one $98 fee that is 100% commissionable?

Here's the secret: Master Resale Rights.

Are Master Resale Rights something only Network Marketing VT has access to? Actually, no. Anyone can acquire master resale rights for products like this.

Here's an example: Facebook Buzz, listed on the NMVT product sample page. Master Resale Rights cost....$4.99.  Four dollars and ninety-nine cents.

That means you can buy Facebook Buzz, then in turn resell Facebook Buzz as well as resale rights.

One of the sites listing master resale rights for Facebook Buzz as well as many of the products on the NMVT page offers master resale rights for all of their products for a one time fee of... $197.00.

So for $197 you could launch your own version of Network Marketing VT.

Now, I don't want to take anything away from Jason Spurlock for putting together this program. Ultimately, it's a very clever marketing program. The company makes $19 every time someone signs up, and everyone who signs up pays $98 for access to the products, and essentially acquires reseller rights ( payments from new members are made to the rep, not to the company. The only payment to NMVT is the $19 affiliate fee - at first ).

Is there $98 worth of value in the digital products offered? Probably. Many of them are very similar to attraction marketing videos and online trainings that have been sold online for quite some time. Some of those programs have been banned from advertising on Google and elsewhere, but Facebook is still a friendly advertising space for these kinds of deals.

Does reselling these digital products constitute a scam? Nah. It's clever marketing. When you go to a supermarket, you are shopping from a collection of products as well ( tangible, not digital ). If you really wanted to you could get all those products directly from the source too, but why would you?

The thing I object to about NMVT is the hype and the sort of misleading nature about their pitch. I don't personally care if a business is run out of a garage, but I question the integrity of businesses that misrepresent their scale and their executive experience to create the illusion of granduer when it's just sort of a digital lemonade stand.

More to come...

• May 27, 2012 8:59 AM PDT

BEWARE OF www.NetworkMarketingVT.com was ripped of $140 from Jason Spurlock. The program is all junk and hype. I wanted quit this crap and could not. Will not pay people back. He rude and scammer stay away from this junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• May 27, 2012 9:02 AM PDT

There coaching and training is a joke!! do not i mean do not waste your time with this junk.

former member for 3 weeks all hype and stupid stuff.

• May 28, 2012 1:34 AM PDT

Hello Michael,

I'm not surprised by your Network Marketing VT Complaints.

I checked their website, and the NMVT page is down right now. Their Facebook page also reports that they had a problem with payments last week. Neither of which bode well for anyone who put money into this 'business'.

In my experience, your almost 100% surefire method for getting a prompt refund is to download the complaint form from the Florida Attorney General web page:

http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/60FD9BD8FA71A5B185256CD1005EE5C5

You can file a complaint online, but if you use the PDF form you can fax a copy of your complaint with a cover note to Jason Spurlock advising the complaint will be filed ( or has been filed ) and you expect a prompt refund immediately.

If the Network Marketing VT party is already over ( the website being down, and lack of payments are usually pretty huge red flags ), it's important to be first in line.

Good luck, and please post your results.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel