Forums MLM Reviews New Reviews
  • Topic: Network Marketing VT Scam?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 16, 2012 2:08 PM PDT
    • Network Marketing VT Scam?

Just pitched on Network Marketing VT, supposedly founded by a guy named Jason Spurlock.

Can't find much info other than usual hype.

Facebook page is under "Public Figure" with a whopping 24 likes. I can create a Public Figure web page on Facebook and my 300 friends will like it so Spurlock cant be that public or that liked.

Any deatails on this Network Marketing VT deal or the Jason Spurlock character ( public figure ) who founded it?

• March 16, 2012 9:54 PM PDT

Thanks, never heard of this NMVT at all.... I'll check it out.

why?  Because a 'public figure' with 24 likes just makes me chuckle. :)

AND, because I just can't get out of my head the dude who did the 'Supersize Me' movie - Morgan Spurlock, right?

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• March 17, 2012 9:22 AM PDT

Thinking maybe there is some kind of Network Marketing VT Scam.

I google mapped the NMVT address. Then pulled up the street view. This is what I found:

Ocean Arms apartments? Condos maybe? Is the corporate headquarters and
      OBE PRO LLC run out of the bedroom?

This is the contact info I found for the Ocean Arms:

Ocean Arms Apartments

120 Central Rd
      Indian Harbour Beach, FL32937
      (321)223-2888
      Is there just a big fat NMVT scam going on?
    • March 18, 2012 8:36 AM PDT

Thanks for starting this thread.

This is one of the most interesting companies I've ever had the pleasure of researching and reviewing.

Too much interesting stuff for just one post, or even just one thread, so I started a new topic to get the process started and lay out the research and results: Network Marketing VT Review

• July 9, 2012 11:01 PM PDT

Thanks for the thread. So how has your research gone?

There seems to be a lot of opinions out there as to what Network Marketing VT is and is not. I too have my own opinions.

I talk to people all the time who just want an affordable option and education to earning real money and I see that in NMVT. Personally, I could care less about any company or their marketing education. I think they all suck since they are teaching things that are hard for the average person. If everyone is offering the same stuff and the same way then competition is high. But if you are creating value in yourself then you have become a unique individual.

So here is my take on Network Marketing VT. I could care less if NMVT survives or not but I am going to take advantage of the opportunity it presents. I am betting on me and not the company. But while it is here I will use and teach the benefits it offers since I have a different philosophy.

I don't believe this should be considered a primary business since the way it is structured does not violate any other companies policies. It should be viewed as a way to create value in yourself and possibly use it to help kickstart another business. I am a firm believer in multiple sources of income.

I will give away these products all day long and make more money than those who are selling them. Because, apparently, most people are missing the boat on what this can do for them. I see it as a compliment to any business out there. Take advantage of this and use it to create your advertising budget.

Who gives a cr*p where Network Marketing VT is located or who owns the company. This is where a person with little capital and no knowledge of marketing can get started and quickly learn how to create that value in themselves, build an advertising budget and quickly diversify their income portfolio, creating a safety net.

Now I don't know how much life this company has in it but I am all for using it and teaching others how to use it to solve their most immediate financial crisis so that they can easily move forward with more purpose and wisdom.

Sorry, I just get long winded sometimes. I'm just sick of the negative buzz around NMVT when people just don't get it.

I hope that I have helped to put things into perspective.

Tim The Idea Guy

• November 10, 2012 7:20 AM PST

Network Marketing VT is a complete scam.  Nobody is getting paid unless you are in Jason Spurlocks Click.  He is very verbally abusive on his calls and webinars.  Several people have been charged after they've cancelled their memberships.  He charged a card that I took off file and put another on to be charged.  He deletes anybody from his group that even asks a question about payment updates.  He takes peoples sign ups and signs them under his cronies such as Pamela Hermann.  He also offers it for 59.00 per month for his selected few.  If you're in this you need to get out and away.  I have been getting very unpleasant PMs on facebook since speaking out against Jason to reveal the truth. His mafia doesn't scare me though.  

• March 17, 2012 9:31 AM PDT

why?  Because a 'public figure' with 24 likes just makes me chuckle. :)

Oh I have a feeling someone is going to sink their teeth into this one and shake it till it bleeds.  Watchdog? Are you out there?

And I'm pretty sure that once you label yourself a "public figure" that means your image can be used in any article someone writes about you.

Good job Jason Spurlock. Rushing right over to Facebook myself to create my own "Jangoman" public figure page. Going to start cranking up some Jangomania.

• July 10, 2012 2:23 AM PDT

@ Tim Dietz

i really don't know that company and don't know what is their product, but i do agree what you've just said here, i know some of this people here and they talk negative and then u see they turn around and they get involve with the company, so like u said instead of getting the most profit   out of the company and make it happen for ur self and ur people they r just talking negative so who cares where is that company at or who is the owner see if u can use it for ur other business sources and help ur team that's all, let me ask u guys a question when some one offer u a product lets say health product u guys go and start degging to the company page and coming up with lots of negative things and sometimes they r like let me ask my doctor and bla bla bla but u go out side and eat the burger without calling ur doctor to see if its healthy or do some research on line so its all bullllll im hereing here, now i come a cross to this company 2 days ago and nothing to do with what im doing and some people thought no its a bad idea but hay without thinking about it i just look at it to see if i can help my self to make my current network bigger and better and i found out this is the best tools so check it out and get back with me and oh by the way u can preposition ur self without getting involve with the company and i did it when friend of mine told me and in one day ive got over 2000 leades for my business,

http://planb.stiforpmovie.com/?source=rep

contact me at  adskad88@yahoo.com 

• September 21, 2012 7:12 AM PDT

Not really Condos.  I live right near there.  They're apartments.  It's different in FL. lmao

• November 21, 2012 6:10 PM PST

Stay away from NMVT!! Jason is the WORST leader ever! He cusses AT his downline/team, bans you out of his mastermind group or deletes your commets if you ask whats up with paychecks being over 2 months late, he bans you if your in someones dowline that he doesnt like even if you didnt say anything at all in the mastermind, he deletes peoples NMVT accounts without even giving a reason as to why he did it, he hand picks who he pays, people have been charged twice and no pay, people have cancelled and are STILL being charged afterwards, no refunds have been given...the list goes on...and on....and on.... I joined in September, enrolled 14 people, was due for my first check on 10/5, nothing. finally received payment on 11/9 for ONE sale... there have been people who joined 2 weeks ago and have already gotten paid $$$ and i have several people in my downline who joined in September as well and havent received ANYTHING! he has now stopped responding to his mastermind group and has his "bi+ches" doing the dirty work.   feel free to add me on facebook if you'd like to connect!  http://fb.com/niki.empleo

• March 18, 2012 4:26 AM PDT

I registered for live webinar.

Webinar is not live at all. It's prerecorded and can be seen here on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YWVTw1m7IY

Very misleading to act as if you need to "schedule" yourself to see the 'live' webinar. The video should just be available to watch, but that's a typical MLM hype protocol I guess.  The sign up page literally says "RESERVE YOUR SPOT!" and asks which day you want to "attend".

And then it makes you get an 'invitation' sent to your email address.  

Then I signed in to get a free preview of the NMVT site, and found that you can't even see the products until you pay $98.00 ( for products you can't see ) and then the $19.00 affiliate fee.

• September 24, 2012 10:13 PM PDT

Curious, Jangoman.... got a link to your Facebook public figure page to share yet?

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• September 24, 2012 10:16 PM PDT

I agree with this point - who cares where it's located.  Many, many companies are run from people's houses or apartments.  Sure the big fancy office and factory looks cool.... but not needed if you're running an informational biz.

If he's successful from his home, more power to him.

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• September 24, 2012 11:37 PM PDT

I think the issue is, if "they're" such an authority, why are they running a business from a crappy apt complex.  It's really not that expensive to live there.  That apt probably cost about $700 month.  It really doesn't matter where it's run from.  People run their businesses from coffee shops but they're affiliate marketers not owners of some massively successful entrepreneurs.  Just my thoughts.

Now on another note. I actually joined them for their free 14 day trial.  First, I had trouble putting my CC on file, took all day to take care of that.  Then I couldn't log in, another full day.  Then I couldn't view any of the tutorial vids because they were using a program without the normal codecs, another two full days.  And they don't have back up pdf(s)  So now I'm down to 10 days.

They changed the format of the vids but now that I can view them, I realize it's the same old tired methods.  Nothing new.  Another selling point is the arsenal of new plr and mrr library. They're the same software and ebooks that show up free in my inbox every day. 

They want $100 monthly for membership and $20 monthly for payment processing. 

My advice? Find another program.  They launched once already and then shut down and reopened recently saying all the bugs were worked out.  I can't see paying $120 monthly for this.  You learn the most from the skype group that's run by your referrer or a team leader and really, they only help you to get your first 3 opt ins.  One goes up to your sponsor, one goes to your fees, and then finally you get the 3rd and everyone after that.  So of course they want to help you so they can get paid.

Just  a little info from my pov. Hope not to offend anyone.  Just don't think the program has enough value to constitute that monthly fee.

• November 23, 2012 8:08 AM PST

JangoMan:  Not miss leading at all .... This type of webinar is being used by all the top Internet marketers so that people can schedule a better time to watch it and in their own time zone, or they can watch it right away ... but I guess you didn't go as far as to do that or you would have seen that option  ...not hype at all just good marketing because this allows people from all over the world to watch it at their convenience.

NO wrong once again! You can see the products and the description of them at any time, you just can't use them or give them away until you join. That seems fair to me. You do NOT have to pay the $19.95 administration fee to use them as you stated either.  That fee is if you want to be an affiliate and get paid 100% commission when you refer people so that the company can take care of the website, send you a free MasterCard Debit card and take care of the back office.  If you still want to see the products, all you have to do is go to the main website url (http://networkmarketingvt.com) and you will find the "Products" tab at the top and click it on and you can see the 90 plus products there. Lots of great training and software there!

If you are going to bash another company at least you can do is get your facts straight otherwise it just looks like you have your own agenda ;)

• October 10, 2012 10:36 AM PDT

I too decided, after much delay and on the advice of an associate I trust, to take a look at NMVT and see what it's all about.

I'm impressed.  Really, so far impressed.

You can visit my page and see the videos about the concept and compensation here:

Network Marketing VT

Over 120 different trainings, and a 100% commission compensation plan.  This is pretty powerful.  For anyone looking to build a MLM business, it's worth checking out.

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• December 29, 2012 7:24 AM PST

Networkmarketing VT is an Absolute scam outright.  Jason Spurlock is a scumbag and a con artist of the highest level.

I joined in September and then watched the train wreck unfold. I pulled my credit card before the 
      14 days, and then just sat down for "dinner and a show".

I have watched him rip apart his distributors on calls. People who I know who have called
      him get ripped a new one. He is a condescending, arrogant bully. Any question, anything perceived as negative against
      the company, and you are banned and labelled a trouble maker. 

I know people who are owed anywhere from $2,000 to $10,000 dollars.  He just ignores their calls.
      There is no support. The whole thing is a blown up mess. 

I would urge anyone who has had their cards charged to do chargebacks ASAP.   That will get his attention really quick.
      I don't understand why people wait so long.  I hope Karma comes back on Jason Spurlock for all the people he has hurt.

There are hundreds of people with the same story.  Hey, where there is smoke, there is fire.

Mark

• October 10, 2012 12:58 PM PDT

Jon, you say you're impressed, so what is it that impresses you? The 120 hours of video that you can find anywhere on youtube? It's the same stuff that's been preached since the first day of conception. Was that just a feeble attempt to get people to your squeeze page? Sheesh.  We're trying to save people from being scammed.  They are comparing themselves to Empower Network even though there is no blogging involved, which btw, is another scam in and of its self.  100% commissions? Really? How could they make money if it was 100% commissions? What are they selling? Think about it. Would they really be putting all this energy and money into this if they weren't making money SOMEWHERE? Why can't people just say it like it is?

Nonetheless, the point is, the "educational" material is old, the PLR and  the MRR is old, and they have been through 3 relaunches for a reason. They have no idea what they're doing.  When I couldn't play their vids and I contacted customer support, they first blamed me for not knowing how to play the video, then they blamed my outdated comp (I run windows 7), then they said I needed a to clean it up until I told them that I pay a monthly service fee to monitor my comp and service it (Speed it Up CheckUp) and then they FINALLY relented telling me whatever whatever until I had enough and only heard blah blah blah.  So I found them very unprofessional.  I mean, whatever happened to the good old days of "the customer is always right" and making the customer happy.  $120 plus an autoresponder (required) is a lot of money for an outdated program that I can get for free every day by google, my inbox or youtube. 

Jon, I do believe you were trying to slip in some spam.

• December 30, 2012 12:17 AM PST

+1

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• October 13, 2012 11:12 AM PDT

Teddy,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with NMVT previously.  You've made 3 posts on repspace, all about the program.  It's obvious you have a bone to pick.

Is it perfect, no.  none ever is. 

There are so many different ways to market online, and yes, there are many videos, programs, etc. available.  For the average marketer, when they get ready to expand to a new method, they have to search, try to find some recommendations on a forum, etc.

NMVT is a collection of many different techniques, all together in one area for a marketer to use.  This provides value in and of itself. 

As for how the 100% commissions work, you may have been a member but you didn't review the compensation plan?  The monthly $98 is passed up as a 100% commission, and there is an additional $19.95 monthly administrative fee.  That funds the program.

I see this as having tremendous value for internet marketers and their teams. Self-funding training.

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel