Forums Pet Product Companies Life's Abundance
  • Topic: New Life's Abundance Pet Business Forum

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 25, 2010 9:29 PM PST
    • New Life's Abundance Pet Business Forum

I want to thank the staff at Npos and Repspace for being to fast in creating this forum for HealthyPetNet and Life's Abundance.

If you are not familiar with Life's Abundance, you can find the company listing on Npos, or mine and others have written in reviews.

In short, HealtyPetNet and Life's Abundance began producting all-natural pet products in 1999 and has decided to use direct sales as their distribution method.  Today they offer a complete line of pet food, treats, supplements and gooming care products.

HealthyPetNet is a pet food company that sells its products through direct distribution and NOT a direct sales company that also sells pet products.  There is a huge difference between the two.

All of our pet products are driven and originate from Dr. Jane Bicks who is a well known and published holistic Vet.  Dr. Jane has direct contact with customers and distributors on a monthly basis because it's the products and what they offer to pets and pet owners that is our focus.

Here is my personal link where you can Learn More About Life's Abundance

I will be posting information on this forum about the products, people and pets behind this one of a kind pet product company and the opportunity it can hold for a pet lover that is looking for a fun and valued home based business.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel