Forums Complaints AdzZoo Complaints
  • Topic: AdzZoo Google Partner

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 6, 2010 10:05 AM PDT
    • AdzZoo Google Partner

A friend recently asked me if AdzZoo is a Google business partner, as was represented by founder Bill Olive during a recent opportunity meeting.

I'm going to address that in a separate post, but this post is simply to show an example of 'long tail keywords' as part of a broader overview of Adzzoo,

AdzZoo claims they can provide first page ranking on Google, and validate their company by representing themselves as being the AdzZoo Google Partner.  Google has an adwords certification program, and individuals who complete the program can put a certification image on their websites which brand them as a "Certified Adwords Google Partner"

This is not the equivelent of being a Google Business partner, and Google specifically prohibits their Adwords Certified "Partners" from making claims that misrepresent the relationship as anything other than a certification. So when someone spouts the fact that "AdzZoo is partners with Google" its spinning the certification in a prohibited way, to validate what seems to be an otherwise lackluster 'business opportunity'.

Is AdzZoo really a Google Partner?

Here is how Google defines members of their Adwords Certified Partner Program:

Google AdWords Certified Partners are online marketing professionals, agencies, and other individuals - such as search engine marketers (SEMs), search engine optimizers (SEOs), and marketing consultants - who currently manage or want to manage AdWords accounts.

More to come about AdzZoo Google Partner Claims and the nuts and bolts of the Adzzoo MLM program.

• November 7, 2010 1:10 AM PDT
    • AdzZoo Google Partner

AdzZoo saying they are Google's business partner is the same rap Ray Mario at Zippi always pitched about being partners with eBay. Mario went a step further and claimed that eBay invested $100,000 in their business shortly before he left Zippi.

This is standard MLM hype.  AdzZoo Google Partner. What a joke. Use iPads in your office and you are an Apple business partner. Fly to your 'opportunity meetings' on Delta and claim they are your business partner.

Most likely AdzZoo will experience the same fate as Zippi and Local Ad Link which used their exact same business model. If your business is selling PPC advertising to businesses who don't get it, just say you are a PPC campaign management company. Don't charge $200 in fees and give them $50 in clicks when they could go to Google directly and get $200 in clicks and figure it out themselves.

• November 8, 2010 11:44 PM PST
    • AdzZoo Google Partner

Lol, love the analogies. Its true unfortunately. Simply using the services of a large company seems to be grounds for claiming affiliation. I was just reading about this recently in a few other areas and it seems AdzZoo is the latest to start making these types of claims. This is actually happening all over the place, and with bigger companies than just AdZzoo.

Eight new fraud cases have surfaced with people being hit with judgments amounting to $29.5 million in settlements.In one case, a company claimed to be affiliated with Google to somehow cleanse the act of financial fraud. The latest offending companies to claim affiliation with Google are Infusion Media Inc.; West Coast Internet Media Inc.; Two Warnings LLC; Two Part Investments LLC; and Platinum Teleservices Inc.

A company known as MPB has been making claims that it is affiliated with Wal-mart, simply because it uses Wal-Mart gift cards as one form of compensation. In addition, the same company actually claimed it was backed by the United States Government. Some companies like MPB even went as far as to shoot commercials on Wal-Mart property.

• November 21, 2010 1:02 AM PST
    • AdzZoo Google Partner

As an AdzZoo Rep I am told repeatedly that I cannot claim that AdzZoo has a special relationship with Google.

In fact I could be terminated for saying so.

Since you guys have the pulse of the market at your fingertips I suggest you file complaints directly with AdzZoo so that they can take action with the reps.

But somehow I doubt that is why you are posting this stuff :)

Peter Fuller MBA
      905-566-1927

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel