Forums Work From Home Business Forums Moxxor Forum
  • Topic: MOXXOR and FREZZOR

Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • April 12, 2013 6:07 AM PDT
    • MOXXOR and FREZZOR

I forgot I was once subscribed to the MOXXOR email list and just got a found a notice about a new Chief Science Advisor. Dunno how much science there is in a product that's already been out for a few years.

Last I heard the CEO John Turner was running the company from overseas and that there was fallout and a struggle over the company between the co-ceo brothers John and Noel.

Now there is FREZZOR that looks like a snapshot of the same color scheme and maybe even the product. Haven't heard any buzz about FREZZOR and MOXXOR seems to be in decline as well.

Is anyone active on the boards here still active with MOXXOR or now FREZZOR?

• October 14, 2013 3:28 PM PDT
    • MOXXOR and FREZZOR

She may have had great judgement. Surprised FREZZOR is still in business.

The company just seems to be a complete knockoff of MOXXOR, the result of two twin brothers having an epic falling out.

Logo, color scheme, everything on the FREZZOR site looks like it was knocked off from the MOXXOR site. Who knows which came first, the chicken, the egg, or the two egg shaped domes of the fueding twins, but if you check the trend report on MLMRankings it looks like FREZZOR has flatlined:  http://www.mlmrankings.com/frezzor/trend.htm

MOXXOR is still active, but seems to be in decline: http://www.mlmrankings.com/moxxor/trend.htm

If you do a comparison between the two, Frezzor comes in at a fraction of a fraction of the popularity of MOXXOR 0.418 % ) . While the raw numbers are not available, I am guessing that FREZZOR is ranking at rock bottom with whatever the baseline metric is before ending up on the rankings 'dropped' list and that's why the comparison is so dismal.

John Turner 1 ( MOXXOR CEO ) : Noel Turner 0 ( FREZZOR CEO ) - or should I say C E "O - SH*T" I'm getting crushed by the competition.

This post was edited by WatchDog at October 14, 2013 3:39 PM PDT
    • October 2, 2014 12:23 PM PDT
    • MOXXOR and FREZZOR

I just checked the stats for this company. Frezzor looks positively flatlined.

The Frezzor Facebook page shows 30,364 likes. My gut opinion is those were paid likes. There's only a 124 person "engagement" factor, and  a negative 90.9% decline in new "likes" over last week, last week being a total of "2" - yes "TWO".

This is what can potentially happen when a company pays for likes, not understanding the metrics are out there to determine if they are accurate or not. If Frezzor averaged 2 new likes last week, it would take 15,000 weeks for them to accumulate 30,000 likes. That's 288 years.

I wish I could scroll back and see more history, for where this spike occurred. Likes can be had for cheap, but it's not advertising. Advertising brings in customers. "Likes' just create a bit of puffery for the ego on the Facebook page.

The Frezzor Twitter feed seems to be alive and active, with a more accurate sounding "260" followers.

• October 6, 2014 3:25 PM PDT
    • MOXXOR and FREZZOR

I had forgotten about this thread until I got an email that there was an active post.

Definitely paid likes, WatchDog. I see they are also selling their product on Amazon. "Frezzor Omega-3 Gold Dietary Supplement More Powerful Than Omega XL"

What direct sales company markets their product on Amazon? I probably just helped their SEO ranking for that page by posting it here.

The first Amazon review is about giving it to animals:

"We started our animals a couple of months ago on FREZZOR Omega-3 Gold. Their skin is no longer dry, the fur is healthy and looks shiny..."

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel