Forums » Regeneca Reviews

List of newest posts

• February 10, 2011 9:30 AM PST
    • Where is the launch event being held, and who are the new management team? Does Regeneca have an entirely new management team or just the management team for customer service?

I believe in the trickle down effect - customer service conducts itself in a manner similar to how upper management conducts itself.

Thanks for your replies.

• February 10, 2011 5:54 AM PST
    • Hi Kobi,

I am also an IBO in Regeneca. I like your website. Very nice!

You seem to have answered all of Jim's questions except one...

To answers Jim's question about the side effects...the only reported side effect is a mild headache in some men on the 2nd day. Taking Asprin and drinking lots of water will fix the problem and by the 3rd time a man uses the product they headaches go away. It has to do with the amount of water a person drinks and if the person has consumed of alcohol. It can be dehydrating which is why it is even written on the package to take with a full glass of water.

I checked out the site you have posted from Google with reviews of the company... it says customer service is poor and people were not satisfied...Anyone reading this please note that those were last years reviews...the company has been restructured and is relaunching. In fact they are having their launch event in Las Vegas this weekend. They customer service team has new management and people running it so that should no longer be an issue.

Jim, I hope this answers your questions.

Have a great day!

Rachael

• January 22, 2011 7:49 AM PST
    • Hi,

I am a new Regeneca IBO and can help with some of the questions you asked..

You can find the ingredients document here: http://www.oneinmillion.ws/ingredients.pdf 

The relation between Regeneca and Ethos Environmental is that on Jan 15th - those 2 companies merged into one.

The famous EthosFR products will be available through Regeneca at a later date. As of now merged company is dedicating focus on the new Regenerect product.

I will update more info as soon as I will have it in my site: http://www.oneinmillion.ws

Kobi

• January 16, 2011 6:51 AM PST
    • I have some questions about Regeneca and RegenErect

1. Is there a lis tavailable for RegenErect ingredients?

2. On the Regeneca website, the price for 10 tablets is $100.00.  On a health product site, I see a bottle of 10 pills available for $59.40.

RegenErect for Men by Regeneca

All Natural Male Enhancement. Over time, a man’s body slows its production of testosterone. RegenErect™ is designed to boost your body’s natural production to maintain healthy hormone levels. This natural process helps men by increasing sexual drive, libido and performance. So, if you want to regain your youthful vigor and have a recharged sexual response, order RegenErect™ today. RegenErect™ is an effective, safe and natural alternative to other male enhancement supplements and prescription medications that will help you achieve a more consistent and powerful sexual response.

Why the difference if it's direct sales? Why do distributors pay so much more than retail?

3. What are the side effects of the "Regeneca 3 Day Pill"

4. What is the relationship between Regeneca and Vivakor?

5. What is the relationship between Regeneca and Ethos Environmental?