Forums » Health Beverage Reviews

List of newest posts

• February 2, 2011 10:34 PM PST
    • Great points Olivia!

I can't tell you what a complete load this Evolv scam is, and I razzed everyone around me when the whole bottled water thing began a couple decades ago trying to imbue a bit of common sense into them. It's so cool to see someone else that is actually aware of the great bottle water scam, and I can actually remember when people would joke about it ten years ago saying something like; "Aww man, you know they probably just fill these bottles up with tap water and slap a label on them." If only they could have known the accuracy.

In this case, lets go over what is supposed to be so fantastic about Evolv because there are tons of "enhanced" water products on the market and now we get yet another clone. The company introduces its water by first saying its not a vitamin water, nor an "Oxygen Enriched" bottled water. Yeah, some companies actually infused extra oxygen into their products for those inconvenient times that you aren't able to breath like in a fire or something, but would really enjoy a tasty water beverage.

The Evolv scam is different in that they are exactly the same.....It has what they deem a proprietary formula called archaea active formula in it. Which....is useful in the absorption of oxygen.

There, I said it.

This crusty substance which is said to be all natural was created in a lab, is a blend of all natural ingredients that, when ingested, produce better health on a cellular level. I have always disliked the term "on a cellular level".

This is one of the most over-used misleading terms ever used in the MLM industry and I am not surprised to see it having been used in the Evolv scam as well. I can tell you that when I sit down in my lazy boy chair, that its good for me on a cellular level. I just ate an apple last night, and that too was also good for me on a cellular level. Writing this post is good for me on a cellular level, but Evolv water? Go ahead and try to find information on "archaea active" it may as well be called "magic drops".

The only truth to it is that archaea are organisms found in harsh environments. Yeah, like volcanoes, the arctic, and didn't NASA recently find some of this stuff in some other horrible place? Now some MLM company is going to put it in my water.

That's awesome.

According to Evolv, this orally alluring formula helps the cells to uptake and utilize the oxygen that is delivered through the body, with the end result being that your cells become super oxygenated. I'd like to think that I have a fairly open mind, but I think I'd rather have a dose of the old fluoride instead of Evolv and its highly oxygenated space worms.

Even if it means I miss out on: Increased stamina, Recovery from fatigue, Enhanced energy levels, Stress and anxiety relief, Healthy immune systems, Enhanced absorption of vitamins, minerals, amino acids & other nutrients and a heightened concentration and awareness...did you catch those last two?

Take my advice folks.....broccoli, exercise, rest, vitamins, and some laughter will do you much better.

• February 2, 2011 9:59 AM PST
    • I've been hearing a lot about Evolv water and would like to know why we need another bottled water company when all around we have information detailing what a scam bottled water is in the first place, and how company's have basically been selling us tap water all these years. Not to mention the added plastic bottles... why do we need to keep adding to this? Why not stop using bottled water altogether?

• February 2, 2011 7:04 PM PST
    • Our Patagonian Maqui Juice provides a bountiful blend of essential fruits and minerals in a powerful Aloe Vera-based juice. Why Maqui Berry? This superfruit was recently discovered in the jungles of South America. It is packed full of benefits and its benefits are truly incredible. Unlike any other fruit in the entire world, Maqui is an incredible blend of everything that is healthy for you and your body! Do something GREAT for yourself, try our Patagonian Maqui Juice and choose to live a longer, stronger and healthier life!

The Maqui Berry has been used for centuries by the Mapuche Indian Tribe of South America. This fruit grows exclusively in the Patagonian Region of Southern Chile and Argentina. Maqui Berries are revered by the Mapuche Indians as a symbol of strength, health and vitality, and are believed to have mystical healing powers by the natives. bHIP Global is proud to bring this incredible formula to the world for the very first time. Along with its delicious flavor, you will receive the most potent combination of nutrients that the world has ever seen.

The bHIP Maqui Juice blends Premium Costa Rican Aloe Vera, Ionic Sea Minerals and Resveratrol with the Maqui Berry in order to bring you a unique product that will undoubtedly offer benefits for millions of people. Each of these ingredients has been scientifically tested and has been shown to produce outstanding results. By combining these ingredients, bHIP Global has created a product that stands in a category all its own. This is truly a Super Supplement. Enjoy good health.

To learn more about how you can have dramatic bHIP success, it's important to learn everything you possibly can about the company BEFORE you get involved. Visit the following link and you'll be taken to My website for more details.

• January 30, 2011 2:46 AM PST
    • Jusuru is a nutritional juice containing a blend of fruits and a proprietary blend of collagen, resveratrol and antioxidants. Jusuru's parent company holds the patent to BioCell Collagen II, which studies show is critical to skin and joint health.

The rich purple juice comes packaged in a great looking wine-bottle style bottle, and the recommended serving size is 1 oz a day.

Resveratrol is a plant-derived compound commonly found in the skin of grapes and one of the compenents of red wine that many believe contribute to the healthy benefits noted among the french from lifelong wine consumption despite their high-calorie diets.

BioCell Collagen II is a 100% natural ingredient that provides nutritional support to help the body maintain joint, connective tissue, skin and cardiovascular health.

Jusuru Life Blend is unique in that it is the only supplemental health beverage that contains their patented BioCell Collagen II.

Jusuru does not have any of the bitter 'ground up seeds' aftertaste experienced with many health beverages.

Jusuru and their Life Blend product have experienced tremendous growth, certainly due in part to the quality of the product as well as the company management and compensation plan.

www.jusuru.com

• January 26, 2011 8:24 PM PST
    •  

Okay...

You can go on a diet to lose jiggly fat, but with all the many diets out there, you’ll also end up losing lean muscle. This can set you up for future weight regain, because muscle is what burns calories. It’s key to your metabolism. Fat, on the other hand, is just, well...fat.

Many diets can also leave you feeling deprived and hungry. Finding time to prepare a healthy, nutritious meal can often be a real chore. When you’re rushed, you often make poor choices, reaching for fast food or take-out options that are high in calories and fats and low in nutrition.

Soooo...How can you have a nutritious meal that’s easy to prepare, tastes great, and will help you reach your weight loss goal?

Try a Cinch Shake!

They are great-tasting, like a dessert, but with the benefits of a meal! Choose your favorite flavor (mine is Cafe Latte - Yum!) Just knowing they are nutritious and loaded with tons of vitamins and minerals, gulp it down! Here are the Benefits: