Forums » New Reviews

List of newest posts

• April 11, 2011 1:32 AM PDT
    • So what exactly is Tampogo? Well, its a new Network marketing company that bares a few resemblances to Amway, and was founded by Chuck Stebbins and a few colleagues. The company produces sort of an all around array of products ranging from cosmetics, nutritional supplements, Jewelry, and cleaning products. I think TamPogo's product line is a little boring, but that can be a good thing as long as you have the lowest prices, and that is lacking on a few items in their catalogue. One of the cooler aspects however, is that there is no membership fee, registration fee, or product inventory to maintain, and that can make the experience of running a home business a hell of a lot more fun. All products are moved via an assigned online Tampogo store, that takes orders for the company, while simultaneously crediting you for your commissions, and shipping the product out for you, and that is good thing.

TamPogo's compensation plan is fairly standard, with a downline system that enables you to earn 12% on commissions within 8 levels, and with a direct $10 on purchases. This is called a "fast track payout". The only thing you have to do in order to stay qualified for the entire package, is buy a product from the company once a month. This could be a deal breaker for some, it depends on the price, who you are, and how much of something you use I guess. As far as who these guys are, some people feel that keeping the "Whois" info on a company web site private can be a good thing, I on the other hand do not. The Whois information for "TamPogo" has been made private, and in the time I have actively researched MLM companies, this usually signs that there is something they don't want you to know or see.

Is TamPogo a good idea to embrace? Maybe soon, but not just yet in my opinion, with too little information, and stronger competition, I would wait and see if the company builds a stronger, more straightforward presentation while offering some insight into its roots. I think the name is certainly catchy, the products have no disadvantage and fit in probably too well with the rest of the products out there. If you jump in now, 50/50 chance you'll be a krajillionaire, ore maybe you will end up working extra hours and complaining at an angry customer's web site....who knows?

• March 22, 2011 12:12 AM PDT
    • It seems we have come up on a new era of competition for the mighty Groupon, as there is a new gladiator that has entered the arena, and the company's name is Moolala. There have been a few posts by a Moolala rep and they have lured me into checking the company out and providing a brief review. Now for those of you that aren't familiar with this particular type of MLM, it's based on coupons and discounts. You log onto the site to view the " big deal" of the day, which is a product or service somewhere around 90% off the normal price, and If you aren't interested, you don't have to do anything. If you like the offer, you buy it within a set amount of time and obviously your credit card will be charged. If there are enough people that select and make that same purchase, a link will be sent to you as with Groupon to finalize the discount. If you don't get enough bites for the offer, the deal is canceled and no one receives the discount. With Groupon almost 90% of the discounts are successful, and this has led them to the top spot in its category.

Recently however, a new player has joined the fray and it is growing rapidly while getting many people to talk about it. The company's name is Moolala, and they offer a very similar service as Groupon, however there are some plusses in how commissions are paid out. Moolala has no joining fee which sort of excludes it from being able to be labeled as a pyramid scheme. Moolala is already established as legitimate, with a decent web site, contact information, a valid address and a pretty snazzy customer service department. I got in touch with them myself in order to get a mailing address and the customer service rep in live chat took about 3 minutes to get on and chat with me, which is pretty good service in comparison to many other companies.

Moolala is led by Josh Chodniewicz, a co-founder and former CEO of art.com, and he operates alongside Dr. Tony Dale, the Chairman and Co-Founder of Karis Group and Jonathan Dale, the Chief Operating Officer, and a student of Seth Godin, an author of ten marketing books that have all been bestsellers.

Moolala’s profit-sharing system is interesting and a little bit different than Groupon, in that they reward customers with special deals while allowing local businesses to promote themselves. This allows Moolala to get commissions, which they in turn; share with the users. Anyone who joins gets an automatic lifelong two percent on commissions made by friends they refer, in addition to friends referred by friends, friends referred by friends of those friends, 5 levels deep. Below is a basic list of company info incase anyone wants to research them further.

Moolala

509 Scott Ave. suite 203;

Woodland Park, CO 80863

Phone: 1-800-680-4633

E-Mail: support@moolala.com

Founded in 2010

Web Address:

http://www.moolala.com/deals/providence

• March 13, 2011 1:05 AM PST
    •  I've been looking for new material, and having a lot of fun coming up with these mini reviews, plus it ups my post count which I admit makes me sort of a forum nerd. Maybe someday I'll have enough courage to actually try out an MLM company instead of spending all my time writing about them, until then though, think Ill stick to "admiring" all these grand financial opportunities from the sidelines lol. In my search this morning, one company I have seen pop up countless times, is Longaberger. This is one of those companies that I sort of overlooked a lot of the time, maybe because I'm not all that interested in baskets, but its not always about how interesting the product is, but how marketable it is, so let's take a look.

Longaberger actually started all the way back in 1896 when the Longaberger family arrived in Dresdon, Ohio and hired 5 basket makers during a time when baskets were basically a major part of most homes and were common as say, a toaster is today. The genuine need for baskets in most homes made them an excellent choice of product for a company to sell in those days, and it wasn't long before the Longabergers managed to start a very successful business, which is still alive today. The Longaberger company is located in Newark, Ohio but also operates a facility in Frazeysberg, Ohio.

The company's mission is to Stimulate A Better Quality Of Life for its customers and distributors alike.

Longaberger's main product line consists of gift baskets, which come in all kinds of shapes and sizes, and are designed to hold everything from bread, fruit, napkins, pretty much anything you feel has a suitable home in a basket. It also sells its product pre-packed as gifts, with the more usual items such as fruit or silver inside, but also its own line of food products such as food toppings, sauces and other similar items like jams and jellies. In addition, Longaberger also produces a line of wrought iron products such as tables and chairs, which are always good selling items to their longevity and durability. There is also pottery, tea sets, and candles, which make for an overall decent supplier of home-based products.

Now Longaberger actually also has an online store called Longaberger Homestead, and this baffles me, because it sort of defeats the purpose of having distributors that operate their own web sites....doesn't it? Maybe I just don't realize how common this is, but doesn't something like this put a damper on all the little guys working for the same company?

Despite my nitpicking with Longaberger Homestead, getting involved with Longaberger is a pretty safe and straightforward decision as far as worrying about scams go, but their on line store is something I can't quite figure out. Longaberger Homestead has virtually all of their products readily available for sale, but why would anyone bother buying through any of their home distributors when you can go directly to the source? This being the case, I'm not sure how interested I would be in giving them a try knowing my replicated web site wouldn't serve much purpose. Anyway, that's my main confusion with the company thus far, lets talk a bit about their compensation plan...

The Longaberger Compensation Plan enables individuals to become Longaberger distributors with four different choices, which include a free membership, a $49 Easy Start Kit, a $229 Business Basics Kit and a $459 Business Builder Kit, which all differ based on the amount of products you start off with. Methods of distribution vary and can be implemented via one-on-one demonstrations, home presentations and Longaberger replicated web sites, which is ok, but depends on how many other people are doing it, and just how different you can make your site. Like countless other MLM's, you can earn commissions, team bonuses, and discounts. You can also earn hostess dollars and rewards for pulling off home parties.

So that's these guys in a nuttshell. If you can manage to outperform their own online store, Longaberger Homestead or if you have bigger guns in the one on one department, you can probably carve out a nice niche with them.

• March 9, 2011 2:54 AM PST
    • Hi Ginger, I'm also heavily into organics and when I first heard about Organic Acres I got really excited, unfortunately I'm starting to hear some fairly negative comments about the company. I tried very hard to find out more, including emailing customer service but I haven't recieved a single reply. The concept of essentially renting a lot and having your food of choice organically grown is absolutely awesome, but from what I gather that's not what's happening here. In many cases people are promised delivery by a specific date, which doesn't happen, they are promised specific foods, which end up not working out either, and they end up with virtually no updates on their harvests, let alone cam footage.

I don't feel confident to spend whatever amount of money these guys want and not even have someone to contact if I want to know how many tomatos I'll be getting in my shipment...that's not a good way for a single guy, let alone a family to plan their monthly food needs. I'm thinking that the concept of a "lot" is wordplay. What I mean is, these guys have rented so many acres, and they probably have rows of tomatoes, rows of cabbage, rows of (insert whatever food here), and they simply give the customers their portion of what they order. In that case, why not just find an organic farm and by your food there? Plus, lets say the MLM part of it is a major success, well how many acres are these people going to be able to acquire when it really takes off?

I guess I'm wondering for all the awesomeness this would entail, if this particular company is really legit...

• March 8, 2011 3:05 AM PST
    • As many of you know, there really aren't too many organic and environmentally compatible companies that offer MLM packages, while there are a few that look promising. One company that I recently had contact with seemed very interesting and I decided I would like to post a small profile and ask for some opinions by anyone else that finds them interesting. The name of the company is called Organic Acres, and they have offered some very viable solutions to the way many of us have been forced to eat until now.

If you look around, many Americans live in places where getting fresh organic food, locally grown in America is impossible without paying top dollar for access to a much healthier way of life. Organic Acres seems like the beginning of a wonderful idea, and I can only hope it gains momentum and more companies follow the trend. Even for those of us with the desire, most of us simply don't have the time, space, or know how to grow our own foods, and for some people growing a tomato plant can be a very daunting task.

Organic Acres offers you your own 240 by 120 sq. foot garden filled with your selection of desired fruits and vegetables, although there are some limitations based on the season and environment. As I understand it, the company had a few issues as it has been setting itself up, mostly in relation to customer service and the fact that they are still in the process of building a formidable workforce, on top of new distributors and representatives.

There have been complaints about people not getting access to their back office programs, and in some cases they were unable to grow specific fruits that they were told would be possible. Also, there have been claims that members have been unable to get their money back, and when a company is unable or unwilling to respond to such claims, it doesn't generate a very good image. The most damaging thing I have read in regard to Organic Acres is that the owners, Jerry Howard & Rick Price also are, or were the owners of The WIN Network, an online company whom is said not to have paid any of the commissions owed to it's members. I don't know if this is true, but I've also heard that they have abandoned The Win Network.

I feel that if they have had a tough start, and haven't been able to instill certain features such as the food cam so you can watch your garden grow, or the monthly updates; then it is perfectly understandable why new members have been getting frustrated and nervous that they have been scammed. I am not a representative of this company, but I am very interested in them and if they are legitimate I would love to get involved, and see it succeed. If anyone has any opinions or accurate insider info, please respond to my topic and let me know.

Thank you!

Organic Acres

17838 NE Monnier RD 26

Hubbard, Oregon 97032

US

Aadmin@myorganicacres.com

1(877)518-5980

?

?

• February 26, 2011 9:34 AM PST
    • Organo Gold incorporates a mushroom-like plant native to China called Ganoderma into their consumable products such as hot drinks like coffees,  hot cocoa and teas. Also offered are nutraceuticals,  which contain this plant in either pill form or oil extract or powder, and skin care products. The company claims this Chinese wonder plant is known as the "mushroom of immortality", and has been used as a rejuvenator for centuries in the Orient. They promise their product is 100% pure and the website explains that,  "The processing plant for our Ganoderma based products is manufactured with GMP standards which are the highest in the world". The exclusive breakthrough is, according to the website,  the “ 'Advanced Micro-Particle Technology' that is applied to the spore cell wall-breaking scientific process. This is the foundation that guarantees Organo Gold to be the world leader in 100 Per Cent Certified Ganoderma Lucidum."

The company claims to be a "global family" which is increasing daily. Distributor and direct sales opportunities are available. Bernardo Chua is the founder and CEO. The websites says, "His mission: humble, yet powerful. Bring the treasures of the earth to the people of the planet. From the ground to the cup, one person at a time."  Shane Morand is the Global Master Distributor and CO-founder who has been with the company since 2004 as the main conduit for distribution of the Organo products to North America. Holton Buggs acts as VP of Sales, having over 20 years experience  in the MLM and sales.

Opportunities to become a distributor in the company exits. They guarantee close success-dedicated team  support for the distributor.  Distributors earn advances going from bronze to diamond, based on sales. Products may also be purchased online at their website www.organogold.com. For more information on becoming a partner, there are events offered in various cities throughout the USA, Canada and other countries.  Access to those events is available on the website under the tab "Events and Meetings".

Organo Gold International, Inc. (USA)
      5505 Hovander Road
      Ferndale, WA 98248
      Phone: Toll Free: 1 (877) 674-2661
                   Local: 1 (604) 638-6840
                   Fax: 1 (604) 288-5488

• February 26, 2011 9:32 AM PST
    • Gold Canyon Candles offers direct sales in scented candles, home décor and  home cleaning products which are environmentally safe. Their cleaning products are plant based oils such as orange, eucalyptus, rosemary and mints. They clean and offer aroma therapy at the same time. Each is packaged in a dark blue bottle to keep the oils from excessive exposure to light which may dilute their potency.

The candles also contain these essential, plant based, non-toxic oils. They come in a variety of sizes from tea lights to large jars. Also featured is a candle wick trimming kit.  For homes with pets or small children they offer a line of "wickless candles" which are Scent Pods. Decorative containers for their oils, candles and Scent Pods are also sold.

Gold Canyon Candles also offers a cosmetic line called Emerge™ which, according to the website,  help women "renew, focus and regain balance. Created for the body, mind and spirit, these products will give energy for the body, focus for the mind and balance for the spirit."

The website says that Gold Canyon is a party-plan based company. Opportunities are in direct sales.  Products are offered online, through distributors and from sales in quarterly catalogs which are available only through the distributors. Parties may be hosted in which others are encouraged to buy and become distributors, similar to other successful home-based product companies. The products can also be used as a fundraiser by schools, clubs and non-profit organizations.

With products geared mostly to the women, the company's lure is that it offers a chance to earn money in their spare time, or eventually  to make this a career leaving more time to be with family.  A full distributor kit costs $150.00, payable in three monthly payments, unless the distributor acquires more than $350 in sales the first month or a total of $700 within the first three. In that case, the investment is refunded.  They have distributors in the USA and Canada.

Contact information is limited to a customer service toll free number at 1-866-996-4222. Other contact information can be obtained only if you enroll or seek out a distributor in your area. Most of their press releases are out of Phoenix and Tempe, Az. Through a Yellow Pages search this information was obtained, but it may be a distributor and not the actual company's headquarters:

Gold Canyon Candles
      2702 E Laurel Lane
      Phoenix, AZ 85028
      (602) 482-7888

• February 18, 2011 3:02 AM PST
    • An Organic MLM Review

The organic revolution is spreading across the world at an amazing rate, and with it we are seeing a wide variety of products and foods that are free of chemicals, pesticides, preservatives, and many other toxic substances. It seems as though the more society craves affordability and convenience in general, the lower our standards become for the products we clean our homes with, the foods we eat, and the environmentally-harmful materials we sometimes support such as chemicals and plastics.

For many people the choice to live a "greener" life is determined by what they can afford. After all we live in fairly difficult times economically, and it can be hard for the majority of us to spend more money on products that cost more and seem to be harder to find than those old, faithful brands that we grew up with. Some of us are struggling to pay the bills and stay afloat, while simultaneously feeling left out of being able to live a greener life, that's why I began looking at companies that might be able to solve both problems and change people's lives.

ONEgroup Pty Ltd. (Organic and Natural Enterprise Group)

The first company I discovered is ONEgroup, an organic and environmentally friendly products company based in Ashmore, Australia who creates and manufactures Certified Organic personal care, skin care, hair care, health care, and cosmetic products. ONEgroup began in February 2003 by the joined efforts of Narel Chenerey, John Hunter, and Alf Orpen, all successful entrepreneurs in the network marketing world.

Narel Chenerey

Narel Chenerey is the Director of Research and Development for ONE Group as well as the formulator the company's organic skin and body care products known as Miessence. Narel is also member of the Australian Society of Cosmetic Chemists.

John Hunter

John Hunter is a co-founder of ONEgroup, having originally launched Hygeia, a Network Marketing company, John met Narel and after a successful meeting decided to join forces with Miessence in order to promote their products through a network marketing system they dubbed a new enterprise.

Alf Orpen

Alf Orpen formerly served on the board of the Biological Farmers of Australia, a coalition of 800 organic farmers in Australia and is well known for his Umbrella business plan. Alf was a founding member a few highly successful enterprises which reached revenues of up to twenty million dollars.

The company's goal is to remain a force for change in ethical and ecological business practices, while offering an innovative range of organic and environmentally safe products alongside a business model that rewards its associates with financial stability.

The company appears to be very well managed and has been more than successful in establishing itself both in retail stores all over the world, online, and in the home via

One thing I found particularly impressive was ONEgroup's F&Q section of the company web site. I have researched many companies and have never once come across a better, more detailed and helpful list of questions about a company and its products, ranging from essential corporate information such as addresses, management, and business policies to questions about product ingredients, expiration dates, and even the effectiveness of its brand of deodorant.

ONEgroup flawlessly does what many other companies fail to do, and that is to keep its information visible, easily accessible and convenient. All of the co-founders are listed, in addition to a detailed explanation of how their products are produced and where the ingredients come from. My first impression is that a great deal of time, effort, attention and money is put into the company's image, and it has been well spent, observing the web site alone.

ONEgroup and Miessence Products

Miessence was the brainchild Narel Chenerey, who researched and established the first generations of Miessence and what has now become products of ONEgroup's. Miessence products are independently certified to international food grade standards by the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Australian Certified Organic (ACO), and IFOAM (Europe). Their line up includes a vast variety organics products such as Baby care, Deodorants, Essential Oils, Facial Care, Hand Creams, Lip Care, Make up, and Lotions which includes products for men as well, Soaps, Sun Care, and Toothpaste.

ONEgroup is also free of animal testing of any kind and maintains that their products have nothing to do with animal testing at any stage of their manufacturing process, although they publicly state that their products are of such a high quality that they see no need to affiliate themselves with organizations like PITA. They do publicly state however, that they recognizing the need for such organizations to monitor and disseminate animal testing information for companies that continue to use synthetic chemicals in the process of subjecting animals to cruel testing procedures. This standard of manufacture also includes not affiliating with any other companies that are non-organic, or fail to meet those requirements.

ONEgroup Opportunity

ONEgroup naturally offers the opportunity to get involved and establish a home-based business selling their products, and does it with a very generous degree of freedom for the entrepreneur via the granting of full creative privileges for customizable web sites. Some companies limit its reps to generic, limited, and often useless web site packages that prevent customization or any expansive sense of creative freedom. Another positive aspect of ONEgroup's business policies is that there are no geographical restrictions on where you can sell One Groups products, allowing you to venture out into otherwise untapped territory to build a base of operations.

There is no fee to join ONEgroup, and new members are entitled to a 20 percent discount on all products purchased directly from the company. There is however a price of $60 and an annual fee of $30 in order to become a distributor, whom will receive discounts of up to 40 percent on all products. There is a shipping cost of $4.95 for all orders that are less than 50 PV (personal volume), however when ONEgroup's representatives fulfill orders that top 50 PV then shipping is free. Joining grants new distributors a membership package with access to ongoing sales and product training.

Promotions are initiated based on order quantities, for example;

Representatives who submit orders that reach 250 PV within 30 days, automatically achieve the rank of "Senior Associate" and will be able to get a 30 percent discount on products. If that associate manages to sponsor three representatives, who are also able to order 250 PV within 30 days, then that member is automatically promoted to manager level. Like some other companies, there is a monthly auto-ship requirement.

Compensation Plan

As to be expected in any legitimate compensation plan, ONEgroup's system makes it possible to earn any different number of ways. Any time a representative recruits a new member, that new member is automatically placed first in the sponsor tree, enabling their orders to count for sponsor bonuses. In addition, they will also be placed first in the retirement tree compensation plan.

The likelihood of attaining success with ONEgroup depends purely on the individual, especially considering that they are entering a 122 billion dollar industry, with an almost infinite amount of competition. This includes competing associates, products, web sites and comp plans, however one plus is that this company and its products are organic. That means you are aiming for a very specific crowd, with very strong standards, which are very apparent on the products, and the company is very vocal about them. I would definitely say this is a very legitimate MLM opportunity that offers a ton of potential if you know who to present it to, and can take advantage of the times we live in.

ONEgroup

14 Expansion Street

Ashmore, QLD, 4214, Australia

http://www.mionegroup.com/

• February 17, 2011 8:54 AM PST
    • One24LogoIf you are considering joining the newest MLM business on the block, One-24, then look no further. I wanted to write this One24 MLM review because the business is brand new and I could not find any decent information myself when I was searching. I will tell you the inside scoop about ownership, the product, the unique compensation plan, cost, plus how you can recruit both offline and online with One24. This way, you can decide if it's the business for you!

One24 Ownership

One24 is the brainchild of Mark Seyforth, who helped to launch Herbalife (you've heard of them, right :)) back in 1980. He is also the same guy who built a 100 million dollar company while he was still in his 20's. I'm not writing that out of jealousy, but more out of respect. Mark obviously knows what he's doing. I don't know Mark personally, although I just friended him on Facebook to try to get to know more, but I Google'd him and have not found anything bad, which really is a very positive sign. Someone who has been involved in MLM for over 30 years would normally have some detractors!

The Product - Natraburst

natraburst Although I believe that there will be more products coming, currently the 1 product that will be available at launch is NatraBurst, a powerful "super food blend", that is basically a concentrated blend of vegetables, fruits and proteins for a healthier lifestyle. The neat thing about the product is that the monthly auto-ship is only $60. You are only required to purchase 1 unit per month.

One-24 Compensation Plan

The compensation plan looks unique and is being referred to as IRP-Incentivized Referral Plan for Linear Compensation. You receive $1.50 for all of your Greens (personal team members) 12 levels deep and something really cool is that you also earn off of everybody that joins the business after you! You can view the entire comp plan video and explanation: Click HERE For Comp Plan Video. (Just click on the view video icon in the bottom left corner.) One important fact mentioned in the video is that the company is paying out 50% of profits, as opposed to the typical 24-40% paid out by most MLMs. What this means is there will be more money to go around...and not just to the top producers.

How To Recruit

As with any MLM, you make money by recruiting others into your business. While any business will advertise that "you don't even have to recruit to make money!". I will tell you right now that's not true. To make money with One-24, you will need to recruit paying members. The unique "twist" with One24 is that you can just ask people to visit your site and if they are interested, "You will put them on your waiting list". What? Anybody can do that, can't they? The fact is not everyone who joins One-24 will even do that (it's amazing but true) but I think that more people can do this than can do more conventional MLM recruiting. You can use this recruiting strategy offline with your warm market or online (my personal preference and I share my online marketing strategies with my team members and don't hold anything back!).

If you are marketing, or planning to market One24...

Click Here To Get Your "One24 Success Roadmap"

The One24 Review Bottom Line

I do not believe that One-24 MLM is a scam. By all accounts, Mark Seyforth is a stand-up marketer and business owner. The compensation plan looks potentially very lucrative, and if you can say: "Take A Look At My Website and If You Are Interested, I Will Put You On My Waiting List", then you can recruit for this business and make money with One-24. It is really pretty simple, and will work if you can do this consistently and make sure that the people that you recruit can do the same. I will fully admit that I have not been a fan of the traditional MLM "recruit a massive team" business model but I believe that the One24 compensation plan is unique and offers the masses a greater chance of success. The key is team duplication and marketing consistency, which I teach. And being able to get in on the ground floor is cool too. The flip-side of that is a very high percentage of start-up network marketing companies, particularly those in the ultra competitive nutrition niche, go out of business within a couple of years (just when you've finally built a decent sized downline!). I believe that will not be the case here, due to the experience of the management team and the planning that went into deciding to launch the company.

To Get Immediate Access To The Exact Same System That I Use To Build 1 Of The Fastest Growing Teams In One24...

View One24 Videos

PS. CLICK HERE To Join One24!

• February 14, 2011 6:22 AM PST
    • Wow, for once I can't find a single negative thing....

You're right PC, I can't find a damn thing. If only I had the cahonies to make a go of something like this I might just do alright with Watkins, problem is, the food isn't certified organic, at least I haven't found anything that says it. This is my only standard for just about anything, I don't do politics, religious debate or comic book hero arguments, but you HAVE to eat organic...

Watkins does give off a pretty good image, and they do it without trying which is pretty refreshing, none of that "make your million right now right here" hype. I'ma keep my eye on this company and if it so much as steps out of line even a little bit I'll have to wage war.

• February 13, 2011 8:31 PM PST
    • I agree, and I too am really not a fan or supporter of most MLMs or network marketing programs. What I found at Watkins was an older way of doing business that had survived its foray into consumerism. Yes, you want to make money when you are in business, that goes without saying. Otherwise you'd simply do things for the joy of it and the rest would come (oops, put in a bit of a lofty ideal there). What J.R. Watkins seems to have accomplished in all of this, is an offering of a quality product for a fair price, while maintaining sound and honest business practices.

There wasn't one reference to any kind of Watkins scam either. Something that is virtually non-existent in these sorts of companies. Someone usually tends to be getting into trouble at some point in time.

If I wasn't already so busy, I'd consider involving myself with this company. Great find.

• February 11, 2011 4:55 AM PST
    • Wow, you know you reminded me of a salesman that used to come by my house as a kid, I'd see him maybe 3-4 times a year for over 20 years, his name was Norman, a truly old fashioned, very nice man. As I went to research the company, I am in awe that it was in fact; Watkins. I'm really thrilled by this because I noticed a very primal difference in feel and energy when a salesman really likes what he does, and what he or she is selling. Norman knew my whole family by name and my mother always made sure she got a few things ordered from him, and back then they had varying products but always quality. What an excellent memory to be retrieved having almost forgotten about Norman and the company entirely. I'm certain that Norman is no longer alive today, but if he were I would shake his hand and thank him for showing me what I feel most people should strive for in the door to door world.

Watkins has a pretty solid start up price at only $39.95, which is a very small investment for what you get in comparison to most other companies, and again; knowing you can stand behind a product and appreciate what you offer is a huge plus in my book. It's 39 a year, and I believe you get a web site included which if you use that properly, your business can blast off pretty fast. They do offer product certificate packages and other price memberships but you can always start off with the basics and then work your way up. I am not generally known to give a thumbs up on too many MLM's but I think this one may very well be worth a shot for anyone thinking of getting involved and making some money.

I believe the first tier membership includes product literature and associate training manuals in addition to a welcome letter, instructions for initial set-up/order forms, various program literature, a bi-monthly catalog Order Forms. You can even download and print your own documents. With membership, their web site says you get a 25% Discount on Watkins Products, Additional Bonuses Paid on Volume and Leadership, the usual Business Support
      Incentive Programs, an Online Catalog, Recipes, Reports and Ordering System.

Its not a bad package at all, and it lacks the usual hard to understand comp plans included in many of the more scammy opportunities available.

• February 4, 2011 10:21 PM PST
    • Hi Wiley,

Yes, they are, and they look like an amazing company with great practices and products too. Not something I'm used to seeing in the MLM/Network/Home Business world. Why did your uncle leave, and did he like working with them? Be great if someone you knew remembered using Watkins products then and what they were like. Thanks for the response :)

• February 4, 2011 1:58 PM PST
    • My uncle was in watkins when I was a kid is this company really still around?

• February 4, 2011 6:44 AM PST
    • I was so excited to find this company among the work from home opportunities that are out there. J.R. Watkins Naturals is a natural and organic product company that has been in business since 1868.  The original 'door-to-door' apothecary, Watkins sells products for personal and home care, created with organic and natural ingredients. They even have a conscience and practice socially responsible behaviors by limiting their waste, and using only plant based, biodegradable ingredients. Their home business plan sounds enriching as well. Watkins products look like the kinds of things that I would use in my own home, and I can't say that about too many home businesses. Anyone with information about Watkins products, Watkins distributors or the company in general, from personal experience, please let me know.

• February 5, 2011 2:59 AM PST
    • SocialADR update:

So far, 73 submission of my site link to social bookmarking sites. No measurable traffic new traffic, no clicks from any of the bookmarking sites. No way to tell if it has improved any pages in search engines but still watching.

• February 2, 2011 8:45 AM PST
    • Day 2 SocialAdr Results:

Four members of SocialAdr have submitted my bookmark to a total of 39 social bookmarking sites.

So far, no increase in measurable traffic.

The problem with the credits seem to have sorted themself out too. The credit total reflects the right number compared to the number used for those submissions.

My only issue right now is that you seem to have to log in every day to submit other peoples links if you want to earn free credits. I can't tell if SocialAdr allows you to queue up links over multiple days, since you can only submit 5 per day. Would be great if that was possible so you could skip days and still earn credits.

Question August: Did you receive the credit through your affiliate link for the purchase I made?

• February 1, 2011 1:39 AM PST
    • My day 1 SocialAdr Review Results:

I bought the $7 100 credit package yesterday. I submitted 5 other links to earn credits. My credit total was 104.

Nothing happened yesterday. I checked SocialAdr today and my link had been submitted by one person to these sites:

Delicious, Faves, BlinkList, Jumptags, Bookmark4You, OneView, LinkaGoGo, MySiteVote

Total credits used: 8

I sort of expected that my credits would get used up quickly and my link would be promoted more widely with the credits. I would be very upset if I had purchased 5000 credits. At 8 submission a day it will take 12 days just to exhaust my credits from the $7 buy.

I am concerned that there are many more users submitting their own link than submitting the links of other members, and that the ratio will always be out of proportion due to the daily limit on submissions ( you can only submit 5 links from other members each day ) .

More to come as the numbers change.

• January 31, 2011 3:39 AM PST
    • I'm testing SocialAdr right now.

Bought the $7.00 100 credit packaged and am testing one specific link.

Will post observations and results.

• January 31, 2011 2:16 AM PST
    • SocialAdr is not really an MLM. It's a marketing and link building tool that can help you promote your MLM business.

Link building is absolutely key to good SEO and driving traffic to your business.

SocialAdr provides a single shortcut to allow you to post your link to 21 different bookmarking sites ( listed below ).

You earn credits on SocialAdr by sharing other members bookmarks. SocialAdr automatically posts those bookmarks to your social bookmarking services. Then other members post your bookmarks to their social bookmark sites, creating those coveted incoming links.

SocialAdr is free but you can also purchase credits to more heavily promote your link and create more active linkbuilding.

To be the most effective you need to create accounts at each of these social bookmarking sites ( a good way to directly promote your links anyway ) and then link them within your SocialAdr account.

Delicious
      Faves
      Blinklist
      Spotback
      Mister Wong
      Kirtsy
      Multiply
      MySiteVote
      Jumptags
      Blurpalicious
      URL.ORGanizer
      Bookmark4You
      OneView
      TugaTop
      Searchles
      Gravee
      LinkaGo
      Connotea

If you buy credits, the prices are as follows:

100 Credits for $7
      400 Credits for $17
      1000 Credits for $37
      5000 Credits for $107
      20000 Credits for $297

Payable via Paypal or credit card.

Click here to check it out: SocialAdr It is absolutely free and you don't have to buy any credits if you don't want to.

• February 3, 2011 11:03 PM PST
    •  

The Customer Advantage .....  The New Groupon!!!

Overview

Are you looking for a new business opportunity?  Maybe you are just a smart consumer and love a great discount. If either of these describes you, The Customer Advantage (TCA) is a business worth investigating. The company was just recently offered to the general public and operates off of an invitation only website.  The company is interested in jump starting local economies by assisting businesses with getting more customers in their doors, offering great discounts to its members, and rewarding its members for sharing their website with others.

Consumer Benefits

Smart consumers love TCA!  Anyone can register with TCA for free, there is no risk to becoming a member, there are no sales or recruitment requirements, and everyone loves a great deal!  On a daily basis, members will receive a new and exclusive discount from a local business.  These discounts will be for at least 50% off of a product or service.  The members can pick and choose which offers to purchase.  There is no obligation to purchase the offer and there are no minimum purchase requirements.

Business Benefits

Local businesses also love the concept of TCA!  Most business owners know that the old marketing methods are not working like they used to and many feel that “word of mouth” is still the best form of advertisement.  TCA is “word of mouth” on steroids!  Our model provides customers who have already purchased an offer from the business, before they ever walk in the door!!  This provides the business owners with customers at a guaranteed price which is unlike traditional marketing methods.  There is no cost to develop the offer, design their website, or make the promotion.  The only investment for the business owner will be in the offer they choose to present to the members.  They have total control over the total investment in the offer.  Zero Risk, Zero Upfront Costs, Guaranteed Results!!

Ground Floor Business Opportunity

You may be asking “Where is the business opportunity?”  This is what really sets TCA apart!  Even though the membership is free, there are two ways to be rewarded.  The first is by sharing the program with your friends and colleagues.  To keep this process simple, you will be provided with a website (at no charge) for your contacts to visit and register.  No work on your part!  When a member that you referred purchases an offer, you receive 5% of the purchase amount.  You can earn on up to 5 levels of referrals!  You will also be rewarded by registering businesses to offer a discount on the site to local members.  When one of your business referrals makes an offer on the site, you will receive 2% of the total sale of that offer.

There are no requirements to refer friends or businesses.  Some members will just take advantage of the discounts while others will build a large, residual income!  Regardless of your motivation, most people should be interested in a free membership.

This is truly a ground floor opportunity.  The company is currently in a prelaunch phase (offers and discounts should start to be emailed in March).  There are less than 18,000 current members.  The goal is to have membership over 10 million in the near future.  Register now and share your free website!

To get more info and register for free, please visit:

http://idoc.thecustomeradvantage.com

• January 13, 2011 2:29 AM PST
    • Get the full CGU review now before you ever pull out your hard earn money to get involved with this system.

Cash Gifting University is the marketing system designed to help people market the peoples program by acting as the marketing funnel where you would drive traffic to the CGU landing page and then that traffic would convert into leads and your leads then would be redirected to your peoples program landing page to opt in for a second time to become a tpp lead as well.

So the question most people would have now is if this actually works and  the answer would be yes. The reason why is cash gifting university was designed by Scott Miller the cash gift trainer which used this same funnel for himself for about 2 and a half years now and created a whole system for people on his team and new people getting involved with the peoples program.

Scott Miller has had a lot of success in cash gifting and created the CGU landing pages around his track record of success and allows you to put  your picture next to his videos giving the member of the system instant creditability and allowing them to piggy back off of his success while they are on there way of becoming successful.

Cash Gifting University provides all members the most advanced internet marketing training, 24/7 support and live chat inside the system, and mentoring for every individual so no one gets left behind. CGU allows anyone just starting out or even having some experience with marketing systems easy to follow step by step guides to walk you every step of the way in having success with tpp.

CGU is changing the way cash gifting is being done and for anyone that really considers getting involved with this system should really take time to see the power of how they can leverage their time and money by using technology to get the job done and provide the type of lifestyle that they are looking to have.

If you want to get the rest of the cash gifting university review then read the rest of the information in the resource box below now.

http://www.TheCashGiftingBlueprint.com

• January 6, 2011 5:44 AM PST
    • Just curious what I am lying about. The whole buyout turned out to be a lie. There was no existing Nuvonyx company that bought them out. They used the buyout to shutdown US Aloe. I guess that would be Pete Mountanous' lastest success story. The Kim Simsby, real estate story, came from a distributor from Mazu, so I do believe that may be untrue. The product itself is horrible.  What are you impressed with?  The ingredient levels are way to low to be effective.  You have stated no fact in your post, just that you have had it inspected by MD's and PhD's.  What were they impressed with?  Do some internet research about the ingredients, and you will see it has very inadequate levels of ingredients.  The Hueric Nutrients and ECE are in there for marketing purposes.  That is why they listed them on the label the way they did.  They had to try to cover up the scant amounts they are putting in their product.

• December 8, 2010 9:06 AM PST
    • The Truth? Your Truth would be more fitting. I have researched Mazu Global and found a much different picture then you have painted. I don’t know or need to know your motivations behind your post, but anyone can take parts of different stories and put them together to tell whatever story they want even if it’s not true.

I flew to Carlsbad, CA and looked over the facilities; I had the product inspected by several Doctors (MD’s and PhD’s) and am impressed with it. It’s not a juice so I’m not looking for a great taste, I’m looking for results and we are getting them. As for Kim Simsby he has no background in real-estate what so ever. He has been very successful in Network Marketing with over 25 years in the industry and a very good reputation. The MLM ranking you refer to are done based on search engine inquiries and nothing more, check this link http://www.mlmrankings.com/faq.asp. The top company by the rankings is AVON, if that helps go for it Ding Dong Avon Calling

I don’t wish to get into a he said she said, but false rumors is in no way helping anyone. I hope you have great success in whatever business you pursue, but please stop bashing other MLM companies without sharing FACTS.

• January 2, 2011 6:09 AM PST
    • Did I answer all of your questions?