Forums » New Reviews

List of newest posts

• May 11, 2012 2:47 AM PDT
    • Velata Review

Velata is a new MLM which is a division of the Scentsy Family. Scentsy basically took the warmers for their flameless candles and redesigned them to function as warmers for chocolate fondue. I thought this was a unique concept, so I decided to look into it and write this Velata review.

Velata fondue warmers use a 25-watt light bulb to keep the chocolate at the ideal temperature for dipping and a silicone dish to keep it from scorching and aid in clean-up. To use the warmer, you microwave a pouch of Velata chocolate and pour it into the warmer. Velata chocolate comes in four flavors: Milk, White, Dark, and Caramel.

As with Scentsy products, Velata is sold at home parties where guests can sample the products, and hosts of parties with $150 or more in sales earn product credits and half-price products.

The Velata Starter Kit is reasonably priced at $99.00 and includes a warmer, 6 packages of chocolate, a party carrier, an apron, 5 spatulas, business supplies, a Start-up Guide, free online training, and 3 free months of a personalized Velata website.

Velata Consultants earn up to 30% on their personal sales and up to a 9% leadership bonus on their team's sales.

Scentsy is huge, and with that advantage alone Velata will probably do well.  The start-up cost is very reasonable, and a consultant could earn their money back by having one successful party. I believe from what I read online that Scentsy consultants will also offer Velata. Can someone involved with the company clarify it for us?

• May 11, 2012 2:27 AM PDT
    • Jon, that's interesting -- I am surprised that they never caught on since quite a few people have difficulty swallowing large pills. Who knows - maybe VitaMist will market itself well enough to change people's minds.

• April 28, 2012 11:01 PM PDT
    • I've never tried the product, so I have no opinion there... but spray vitamins have been around for  along time.  It might have been the same company, but I remember a spray vitamin pitch back in the mid-90's.  Since most vitamins you take orally are recognized as passing through your gut and not being absorbed into the blood stream (expensive pee is how ti's often put), this is apparentlly a more effective delivery system.

For what ever reason, it's never caught on.

jp

• April 28, 2012 6:27 AM PDT
    • VitaMist Review

In the category of things I've never heard of before is...spray vitamins. A company called VitaMist Spray Vitamins, in Phoenix, Arizona, sells vitamins packaged in an oral spray delivery system. To use a VitaMist supplement, you spray a water-based mixture into your mouth eight times per day. This allows the supplement to be absorbed through the membranes in your mouth and transported into the blood stream, completely bypassing the stomach. I had never heard of such a thing until I saw their website, so unless I'm mistaken there are not a lot of companies out there selling spray vitamins. VitaMist has over 50 different formulations available, all manufactured in the United States. They offer an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee on their products, which is very rare in a nutritional company.

You can sign up to be a VitaMist Team Member for free and if you submit your Team Member Agreement form with an autoship order of three products or more, you will receive free shipping, the opportunity to recruit others, a 20% to 30% discount on most products, and be qualified to participate in the compensation plan.

VitaMist Team Members make 87% profit when they resell the wholesale products they purchase, 25% profit on every order placed by their personally enrolled Preferred Customers, and 50% of the first order from any new Team Member they personally recruit. VitaMist's 3-1-50 Program is a graduated level system that pays between $3.99 and $9.01 per item sold and continues through to a shared Infinity Pool Bonus of up to 15% over a Team Member's entire organization.

There are many MLMs selling nutritional supplements, but VitaMist has a pretty unique product line and seems to have a legitimate business opportunity. The only downside I can see is that most people might need some convincing to use supplements that they spray into their mouth eight times a day, rather than a drink or a pill once a day.

• May 6, 2012 2:41 AM PDT
    • it is not just being a good recruiter  to be sccessful an expanding product line and company provided leads help as well .  if the company planned to have only nutrition products I would not have signed up because such companies were prevalent in nwm and other forms. the company  has just introduced  baby products and will bring out new personal care and start bringing out home care  beginning with an all purpose cleaner.                                  

• April 26, 2012 5:03 AM PDT
    • [quote user="MLMReviewer"]

Green Organics Review

Green Organics is a network marketing company that sells natural and organic nutritional supplements. The company's products include multivitamins, supplements for cardiovascular health, and weight loss, skincare, and nutritional supplements for pets. Green Organics' stated mission is "to provide affordable solutions for natural, wild-crafted and organic nutritional, personal care and pet supplements. Green Organics set out to create unique products using scientifically-proven ingredients from around the world. We are committed to helping and educating people about the potentially harmful ingredients found in many products, including those that are labeled so-called 'organic' and 'natural'."

Green Organics' website states that the company donates a portion of each sale to Kids Against Hunger, a food aid organization which provides meals to hungry children and their families.

You can join Green Organics as a Preferred Customer with a  minimum $32.95 purchase plus a monthly auto delivery order. Preferred Customers save 30% on every order, are placed in the 3x6 matrix, and qualify to earn team commissions and participate in the Customer Rewards Revenue Pool. To fully participate in the compensation plan, you can join as a Marketing Executive for payment of a $19.95 annual fee and a minimum $32.95 purchase, plus a monthly auto delivery order. Fast Start Packages are also available.

Green Organics' compensation plan is a 3x6 matrix.  Green Organics reps earn retail profits by purchasing products at a discount and reselling them at a 30% - 50% profit margin. They also earn 30% when orders are placed on their website, and can qualify to earn fast start bonuses, customer referral bonuses, infinity bonus, and participate in revenue pools.

My personal opinion is that there are far too many MLMs selling nutritionals right now, and there are far bigger and better-known companies doing so. That alone would make me think twice about getting involved with Green Organics. That being said, there is a huge market at the moment for natural and organic products, especially in certain areas of the country. Green Organics' emphasis on educating people about organic and natural products is one way for reps to differentiate the products from the crowded nutritional marketplace. As with most direct sales companies, the key to being successful (besides the quality of the product) is to be a good salesperson and recruiter.

[/quote]they started out with nutrition and have plans to add more natural and organic products that are environmentally friendly too they started that with personal care items and will be adding a line of nontoxic cleaners soon.

• April 25, 2012 3:28 AM PDT
    • Green Organics Review

Green Organics is a network marketing company that sells natural and organic nutritional supplements. The company's products include multivitamins, supplements for cardiovascular health, and weight loss, skincare, and nutritional supplements for pets. Green Organics' stated mission is "to provide affordable solutions for natural, wild-crafted and organic nutritional, personal care and pet supplements. Green Organics set out to create unique products using scientifically-proven ingredients from around the world. We are committed to helping and educating people about the potentially harmful ingredients found in many products, including those that are labeled so-called 'organic' and 'natural'."

Green Organics' website states that the company donates a portion of each sale to Kids Against Hunger, a food aid organization which provides meals to hungry children and their families.

You can join Green Organics as a Preferred Customer with a  minimum $32.95 purchase plus a monthly auto delivery order. Preferred Customers save 30% on every order, are placed in the 3x6 matrix, and qualify to earn team commissions and participate in the Customer Rewards Revenue Pool. To fully participate in the compensation plan, you can join as a Marketing Executive for payment of a $19.95 annual fee and a minimum $32.95 purchase, plus a monthly auto delivery order. Fast Start Packages are also available.

Green Organics' compensation plan is a 3x6 matrix.  Green Organics reps earn retail profits by purchasing products at a discount and reselling them at a 30% - 50% profit margin. They also earn 30% when orders are placed on their website, and can qualify to earn fast start bonuses, customer referral bonuses, infinity bonus, and participate in revenue pools.

My personal opinion is that there are far too many MLMs selling nutritionals right now, and there are far bigger and better-known companies doing so. That alone would make me think twice about getting involved with Green Organics. That being said, there is a huge market at the moment for natural and organic products, especially in certain areas of the country. Green Organics' emphasis on educating people about organic and natural products is one way for reps to differentiate the products from the crowded nutritional marketplace. As with most direct sales companies, the key to being successful (besides the quality of the product) is to be a good salesperson and recruiter.

• April 26, 2012 3:08 AM PDT
    • Origami Owl Review

I first learned about Origami Owl from a magazine article. The company was founded in 2010 by an entrepreneurial 14-year-old who started selling personalized jewelry in order to earn money to buy a car when she turned 16. Today Origami Owl sells its jewelry online and at home parties and events through its Independent Designers.

There are many home party companies that sell jewelry, but Origami Owl took it one step further and lets customers create personalized jewelry by choosing their own locket, charms, chain, hand-stamped metal plates, and dangles. Plus, most of Origami Owl's jewelry sells for less than $25.00. Almost anyone could afford to attend an Origami Owl party and create something personal and meaningful to them.

An Origami Owl Business Basics Package costs $199.00 and includes basic business supplies, 4 lockets, 36 charms, jewelry supplies and a free month of a personalized website. There are also larger starter packages with more jewelry for $399.00, $799.00, or $2,599.00.  

Origami Owl pays its Designers 50% commission on charms and 30% on all other jewelry. Designers can buy jewelry from the company at 30-50% off retail through their Origami Owl back office.

I think Origami Owl has a very appealing and reasonably-priced product line. That is the number one thing anyone thinking about signing up with a home party company should consider, because if people don't like or can't afford the products, selling them and booking parties will be a struggle. The commissions are generous and the startup cost is fairly low.

If you're looking for a new home party company to get involved with, check out Origami Owl. (And in case you're wondering, I'm not affiliated with the company in any way - just a fan of the concept).

• April 25, 2012 3:05 AM PDT
    • Damsel in Defense Review

Damsel in Defense, in Meridian, Idaho, sells something I haven't seen in a home party company before - self-defense products for women. The idea behind the company is that most women would feel uncomfortable going into a store to buy self-defense items, so Damsel in Defense reps bring the products to them at home parties where they will feel more comfortable making the purchase. Their products include non-lethal defense items like stun guns, pepper spray, personal alarms, and door alarms. Most items are priced between $10.00 and $50.00.

The startup kit for Damsel in Defense costs $199.00 and includes everything a rep would need for their first party, plus one of each product. There are no yearly renewal fees and no quotas; however, in order to receive commissions on their downline a rep needs to sell $300.00 per quarter.

"Damsel Pros" (the company's name for their representatives) earn 30% on sales plus 4% on their first level, 3% on the second level, 2% on the third level, and 1% on the fourth level.

Damsel in Defense has a great concept and a unique product line for a direct sales company. Most of the women I know would not be comfortable buying these products in a store, and probably wouldn't even know where to find them. However, everyone is concerned about personal safety. The ability to purchase personal defense products at a home party would be appealing to many women. Two advantages for anyone considering becoming a Damsel in Defense rep is that the products are reasonably priced, and the product line is fairly small. The startup cost is reasonable, and you should be able to earn back your investment with one or two parties. My opinion is that Damsel in Defense would be a good opportunity for anyone who is interested in becoming involved with a direct sales/home party company.

• April 6, 2012 7:53 AM PDT
    • Plexus Slim Review

There is a lot of buzz lately about Plexus Slim, a weight-loss supplement sold by an MLM called Plexus Worldwide, so I decided to check it out and write this Plexus Slim review. 

Plexus Slim is a powdered supplement that you mix with water. You can request a free sample from Plexus on their website. The two main ingredients in Plexus Slim are chlorogenic acid and oxypregnane steroidal glyoside, which are supposed to work together to boost fat metabolism and suppress appetite. The company website presents positive evidence of this in scientific studies (although only on the ingredients themselves, not the product as a whole). Of course, the website also contains testimonials from people who claim the product worked for them. I take these with a grain of salt. It's not that I don't believe they lost weight while using Plexus Slim, but since you are supposed to use it in conjunction with a diet, they could have lost the weight just from the improvement in their eating habits.

The slogan for Plexus Slim is "At last, an affordable weight management product." I suppose that depends on what you consider affordable. If you want to purchase Plexus Slim one time, it costs $84.95 for a 30-day supply. If you want to be on auto-ship and be billed monthly, it costs $79.95 per month.

Plexus also offers a product called Plexus Slim Accelerator, which contains dark chocolate, caffeine, green tea extract, vanadium, and B-phenylethylamine HCI (none of which will help you lose weight, by the way). Plexus Slim Bio-Cleanse is basically a laxative. These products each cost $39.95 for a 30-day supply.

If you want to participate in the business opportunity and become an "Ambassador", it costs  $99.00 to $199.00 for a Welcome Pack that includes products, a personal website and back office. Plexus Ambassadors receive 15% to 25% commission on their sales over $100. The percentage depends on the total sales they make during the month. And, of course, you can earn more if you recruit a team and they sell product.

Plexus Worldwide seems to be a legitimate company, and they sell actual, consumable products, which is great if you can get people to use them on an ongoing basis. I think the main challenge for anyone starting out would be the price of the products. That being said, someone who has experience in network marketing and is a good salesperson could expect to be reasonably successful with Plexus Slim.

• March 28, 2012 3:22 AM PDT
    • Viridian Energy Review

There are several MLM companies taking advantage of the deregulation of the energy market in certain states. Viridian Energy is an alternative energy company that sells green energy services in deregulated markets through a direct sales model.  Viridian's primary difference from its MLM competitors such as Ambit Energy, ACN and Ignite is that Viridian's electricity products exceed the Renewable Portfolio Standards (which require electricity suppliers and utilities to source a minimum amount of their electricity from clean energy sources) by at least 20% in each state in which they operate.

Viridian Energy offers two different electricity products: 20% renewable Everyday Green and 100% renewable, wind-generated Pure Green. Viridian charges variable rates for their services, which means that the rate will change month-to-month as the price of electricity goes up or down.

To become a Viridian Associate, you must enroll and pay a fee. If you want to be eligible to enroll customers from any state that Viridian serves, the fee is $399.00. If you will only be enrolling customers from one state, the fee is $199.00. Viridian charges its Associates a $20 monthly fee for a website and training tools, and there is also an annual renewal fee. Viridian Associates are paid for each customer they sign up, each month that they remain a customer. Associates can earn more when they sponsor others to become Viridian Associates, and for the customers they sign up.

To summarize my Viridian Energy review, it's a legitimate company that provides its customers a service (green energy options) that is lacking in most areas. The question I have is how many customers a Viridian Associate would have to sign up to recoup their initial investment. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find an answer on Viridian's website, but I suspect that you would have to sign up a significant number of customers and/or build a very large downline in order to earn some decent residual income.

• March 28, 2012 1:24 AM PDT
    • Simply You Review

Simply You is a home party company that sells an exclusive line of jewelry and has been in business about a year. Simply You has representatives ("Advisors") in the U.S. and Canada.  

The Product - One thing I like about this company is that if you go to a Simply You jewelry party, you won't end up buying something that a million other people are wearing, because their pieces are designed by in-house designers. The jewelry is reasonably priced (most pieces are between $35 and $100). Also, Simply You jewelry is a great option for people who suffer from contact allergies to metal, as it is nickel, cadmium, and lead free, and all of the earrings are hypoallergenic. These are great selling points if you're thinking about become a Simply You Advisor. The company also offers a lifetime replacement guarantee on its products.

Simply You's jewelry parties have a similar Hostess program to other home party businesses. Depending on the total sales at their party, a Hostess can earn free jewelry, half-priced items and discounts.

The Opportunity - Simply You has a relatively low start-up cost. The Starter Kit is $199.00 and includes jewelry samples, displays, business forms, and a personal website. There are also supplemental kits that can be purchased containing additional jewelry or charm samples, from $99.00 to $850.00. There is no annual fee for Advisors.

Compensation - Simply You Advisors receive 25% to 40% monthly on their retail sales and can also qualify for Fast Start rewards and Business Building Bonuses, which pay 3% to 5% of the retail sales for sponsoring new, active Advisors who have a personal retail sales volume of at least $400 per month. The company has a Leadership Program with four levels of increased earning potential for Advisors who want to build a team.

To sum up this Simply You review, I think it's a solid opportunity for anyone who wants to start a home-based business selling an appealing and reasonably-priced product. The start-up cost of $199 could be earned back by doing a few parties. If you want to put in more time and build a team, you can earn more.

• March 27, 2012 3:34 AM PDT
    • Beijo Review

Beijo (pronounced "bay-ju") sells handbags and accessories exclusively through Independent Consultants, who showcase the line at home parties and events. The company was founded in 2002 by a woman who wanted "to create beautiful handbags and accessories for women just like me; those who couldn't afford to spend more on a handbag than they would spend on their monthly rent." Amen, sister!

The Product - Beijo's handbags and accessories are made of cotton, canvas, nylon, polyester, and vinyl blends. They come in many styles and sizes, which would appeal to anyone from teenagers to grandmothers. The bags range in price from approximately $50.00 to $135.00.  Not bad for a cute bag when many in department stores cost several hundred dollars and up.

Enrollment - You can join Beijo for $179.00, which will get you a kit containing two bags and one accessory, supplies, and a business guide. Right now, Beijo Consultants can also purchase some of the company's most popular products at half price. This is important, because Consultants bring inventory to sell at home parties, rather than just taking orders.

Compensation - Beijo Consultants earn 30% profit by selling their Beijo merchandise at home parties and shows and commissions from online purchases made on their Beijo website. They can also earn between 2% and 12% on five levels of their team's sales, depending on their rank.

To summarize my Beijo review, I think they have a nice product line, and it's something that almost every woman uses and likes. If you're the right type of salesperson, you could do well. However, keep in mind that you will have to carry some inventory to bring to parties, which could be burdensome financially for some people who are just starting out.

• March 26, 2012 3:36 AM PDT
    • Eclipse Candle Company Review

Yes, I know what you're probably thinking. Another candle company?  I like this one, though, and if your area isn't already saturated with Scentsy  or PartyLite reps, Eclipse Candle Company might be a good option for someone looking for a party-plan business with a very low start-up cost.

Products - Eclipse Candle Company offers very reasonably-priced products including wickless wax melts, scented candles, warmers, and room sprays, which are sold at home parties by their reps (or "Glow Team").

For those who feel it's important to represent a company that gives back to the community, Eclipse Candle Company donates 100% of the net proceeds from its ECC Believes! Charitable Collection to organizations that provide aid to injured service members and Christian humanitarian organizations.

Enrollment - The start-up cost for a new Eclipse Candle Company Glow Team member is low -- $49.00 or $89.00, depending on which starter kit you choose. Each starter kit has product samples, catalogs, etc. Eclipse Candle Company also doesn't require Glow Team members to carry inventory.

Compensation - Eclipse Candle Company pays its reps 30% commission on their personal retail sales, and they can earn additional commissions on their downline sales if they recruit others.  

To summarize this Eclipse Candle Company review - As I wrote above, if your area hasn't been saturated by representatives of other home fragrance companies, Eclipse Candle is a good option. The products are appealing, consumable and well-priced, and the start-up cost is small. Even if you sign up and decide not to pursue the business opportunity, you could always use the products in your start-up kit.

• March 26, 2012 2:53 AM PDT
    • Celebrating Grace Review

Celebrating Grace has a product line that is often lacking in stores - attractive clothing designed for middle-aged and older women who want nice clothes that weren't designed for 20-somethings. The company designs its clothes using models who are the appropriate age and have described what works for them. Many of the pieces are solid-colored basics that can be mixed into an existing wardrobe. Prices are comparable to those at department stores.

Celebrating Grace's clothing is sold at home parties or "Trunk Shows" by Celebrating Grace Stylists. Hostesses of Celebrating Grace Trunk Shows receive 15% merchandise credit on the total sales from their show and, depending on the total show sales, can also earn the right to purchase items at 50% off retail. 

To become a Celebrating Grace Stylist, you must purchase a starter kit. The three starter kits available are priced at $199.00, $399.00, and $599.00. Each kit has sample garments in different sizes and includes business tools such as a website and printed materials. Celebrating Grace's website says the company provides in-depth training to Stylists through training videos and online updates about new clothing collections and business tools. Home office team members also visit periodically to work with Stylists in the field.

Compensation - Celebrating Grace Stylists receive 25% commission on their personal retail sales (at parties or online), plus an extra 5% commission when they reach $1,200.00 in personal retail sales per month. Stylists who sponsor new stylists earn bonuses on their team's sales up to 40%.

Celebrating Grace is one of the few companies offering attractive, stylish clothes for women who want to look put-together and be comfortable. I think anyone serious about starting a Celebrating Grace business could do well, especially if they already have a network of friends and acquaintances who are the target audience for this type of clothing.

• March 19, 2012 12:03 AM PDT
    • The Network Marketing VT Products

Network Marketing VT offers a slew of digital products. The product sample page lists dozens of these products and shows images of books and boxed products - however, the products are digital, and are delivered digitally.

Products include training programs and marketing tools, tutorials for using Wordpress, posting ads on craigslist, even one called "Facebook Buzz" for tapping into the consumer market on Facebook.

How can Network Marketing VT possibly offer all these products for one $98 fee that is 100% commissionable?

Here's the secret: Master Resale Rights.

Are Master Resale Rights something only Network Marketing VT has access to? Actually, no. Anyone can acquire master resale rights for products like this.

Here's an example: Facebook Buzz, listed on the NMVT product sample page. Master Resale Rights cost....$4.99.  Four dollars and ninety-nine cents.

That means you can buy Facebook Buzz, then in turn resell Facebook Buzz as well as resale rights.

One of the sites listing master resale rights for Facebook Buzz as well as many of the products on the NMVT page offers master resale rights for all of their products for a one time fee of... $197.00.

So for $197 you could launch your own version of Network Marketing VT.

Now, I don't want to take anything away from Jason Spurlock for putting together this program. Ultimately, it's a very clever marketing program. The company makes $19 every time someone signs up, and everyone who signs up pays $98 for access to the products, and essentially acquires reseller rights ( payments from new members are made to the rep, not to the company. The only payment to NMVT is the $19 affiliate fee - at first ).

Is there $98 worth of value in the digital products offered? Probably. Many of them are very similar to attraction marketing videos and online trainings that have been sold online for quite some time. Some of those programs have been banned from advertising on Google and elsewhere, but Facebook is still a friendly advertising space for these kinds of deals.

Does reselling these digital products constitute a scam? Nah. It's clever marketing. When you go to a supermarket, you are shopping from a collection of products as well ( tangible, not digital ). If you really wanted to you could get all those products directly from the source too, but why would you?

The thing I object to about NMVT is the hype and the sort of misleading nature about their pitch. I don't personally care if a business is run out of a garage, but I question the integrity of businesses that misrepresent their scale and their executive experience to create the illusion of granduer when it's just sort of a digital lemonade stand.

More to come...

• March 18, 2012 8:23 AM PDT
    • Network Marketing VT Review

A professional Network Marketing VT Review that is NOT trying to sell you on on NMVT or enroll you into some other lead generation system.

As requested on another forum thread, here is my review of Network Marketing VT.

What is Network Marketing VT?

Network Marketing VT is a referral program that costs $98 and operates under a '3 up' compensation system. More on that later.

What are the Network Marketing VT Products?

Network Marketing VT offers digital, downloadable products. According to the website, when you enroll you pay your $98 fee plus a one time $19 affiliate fee and you get access to their ever growing library of digital learning products that are "essential" for network marketers.

( I'm going to dissect these products later, in a way that will hopefully make you laugh and open your eyes to the real deal at the same time )

Who is CEO Jason Spurlock and what are his professional business credentials?

A pretty critical question, right? I mean, if you hold yourself out as a business professional and are the "CEO" of a company, one would expect you would have either a string of successes behind you or at least something to validate your ability to run a growing MLM ( or attraction marketing ) company. Again, more on this later.

Where is the Network Marketing VT's Headquarters?

Just a teaser before I start breaking this "business opportunity" down in multiple easily digested posts...

I want to point out that in the digital age, you can operate almost any business from almost any location. The goal of the Internet 'work from home' era was to be able to do everything remotely. So don't necessarily read too much into the corporate address as posted on the NMVT web page. Or the photo I post of that address. But do consider that when touting a business ( or a person ) as a massive financial success...first impressions are everything, but sometimes reality is a tad bit different.

Just in case things change later, lets post a clipped snapshot of the NetworkMarketingVT "contact us" page:

This seems pretty straightforward. And again, it's right from the webpage ( http://networkmarketingvt.com/contact.php ) . Don't worry, even if it's changed, it will still be archived on numerous archive sites.

So what exactly does the corporate address at 1010 Pinetree Drive, IHB ( Indian Harbour Beach ) Florida, 32937 look like?

Well, it looks like the Ocean Arms Apartment / Condo complex.

Or. front a different street angle:

Somehow that doesn't look very corporate. Again, I need to point out that you can run a company from almost anywhere these days using the tools available online.

But if you are an uber successful network marketing super guru, do you run your company out of the Ocean Arms? Do you love there? If you do, which one of the cars parked out there do you drive. The Minivan, the white sedan, or the late model BMW with the black nose guard.

( Note: OBE Pro LLC and obepro.com are also a Jason Spurlock business, with headquarters listed at this address )

More to follow...

• March 18, 2012 8:36 AM PDT
    • Thanks for starting this thread.

This is one of the most interesting companies I've ever had the pleasure of researching and reviewing.

Too much interesting stuff for just one post, or even just one thread, so I started a new topic to get the process started and lay out the research and results: Network Marketing VT Review

• March 18, 2012 4:26 AM PDT
    • I registered for live webinar.

Webinar is not live at all. It's prerecorded and can be seen here on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YWVTw1m7IY

Very misleading to act as if you need to "schedule" yourself to see the 'live' webinar. The video should just be available to watch, but that's a typical MLM hype protocol I guess.  The sign up page literally says "RESERVE YOUR SPOT!" and asks which day you want to "attend".

And then it makes you get an 'invitation' sent to your email address.  

Then I signed in to get a free preview of the NMVT site, and found that you can't even see the products until you pay $98.00 ( for products you can't see ) and then the $19.00 affiliate fee.

• March 18, 2012 4:46 AM PDT
    • FYI Rick,

You might want to let David Caccianiga or whoever is currently handling the autoresponder that it is not working.

I tried to reply back with a question and this is what I got:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

info@visiprelaunch.com

• March 18, 2012 4:14 AM PDT
    • Not sure about that - but anyone who opted into my page probably got a thank you response. Pre-enrollment incredibly successful, two weeks to go (roughly give or take a day) until everything is live. 

• March 18, 2012 3:52 AM PDT
    • Ahh.  So he is the one who handled the lolsuccess.com autoresponder that replied to everyone that pre-enrolled?

How successful has the pre-enrollment been so far? And how many days left until launch?

• March 18, 2012 2:23 AM PDT
    • Yes, I am in the USA. David is a multi-million dollar Network Marketing leader based in Australia. 

• March 18, 2012 1:34 AM PDT
    • Hello Rick,

Thanks for posting that information. It explains quite a bit about the prelaunch site.

Since you created the prelaunch site, could you clarify the relationship between the LOLSuccess autoresponder and David ***** and the role between VisiPrelaunch?

Are you in the US?

• March 18, 2012 1:16 AM PDT
    • Being the Master Distributor, I created the Facebook page, the pre-launch site, and of course you saw my business page. initially, we had a pre-launch page that did not reveal anything which was part of an overall marketing strategy. However now that we are close to launching - information is streaming out.

Thank you for your interest and have a terrific day!