Forums » New Reviews

List of newest posts

• June 14, 2011 10:08 AM PDT
    • I'm interested in an AdJuice Review.

Is this the same company as Kaching Kaching?

Is Mark Guest still involved with the company?

Do they have any actual deals, or is it still in the start-up phase?

• May 31, 2011 12:01 AM PDT
    • I was wondering about your company's use of the Ganoderma mushroom. Generally, I am a firm believer that nature yields countless cures for people that basically take care of their body, but I also think there is tons of "Horny Goat Weed" all over the place, and by that; I mean bull&^%$. I have never tried consuming any products containing Ganoderma, but are you aware of the many known side effects that can occur in people who have taken it? The side effects include:

Body pain - Often suggested to be the result of high blood pressure and even swollen limbs.

Body itch - Body itch, comparable to a Niacin flush, which again is a major part of the circulatory system.

Acne - Which is often blamed on unclean skin, but is actually a sign of chemical changes in the blood.

Diarrhea - Thought of as a detoxification effect, but really bowel movements alone aren't detoxification of anything, they are the result of the body's normal processes. McDonalds is so nasty that it apparently helps your body "detoxify" itself as well, almost within the hour of consumption.

Swollen limbs - Which Ganoderma enthusiasts attribute to the mushroom "helping" you discover poor kidney function, or possibly diabetes.

So my question to you is; with a substance that seems to be so well known for causing these kinds of problems, how good of an idea is it to combine it with coffee? As we know, coffee can and does effect the heart, kidneys, and nervous system. With this beverage, you will also be effecting a percentage of people whose bodies might not be very receptive to it, and who may experience uncomfortable, possibly dangerous side effects.

How do you respond?

• May 26, 2011 5:46 AM PDT
    • Do you know where your leads are coming from?

• April 21, 2011 8:52 AM PDT
    • OrGano Gold Review

OrGano Gold Review   Are You The Next OrGano Gold Coffee Millionaire?If you are reading this Organo Gold Review, you are either already an Organo Gold Distributor and doing some more research on this MLM company or you are looking to join the Organo Gold Coffeemovement, either way you are going to want to stay until the end of this Organo Gold review.

With the internet at your fingertips, making money has never been easier or more enjoyable. The benefits that come with being able to run your own business certainly are worth the time you invest in making it happen. At the end of this Organo Gold review you will know if and how you can enjoy making

money online with this company.

OrGano Gold Review – Can You Really Make Money?

OrGano Gold Review   Are You The Next OrGano Gold Coffee Millionaire?This company sells a tasty and healthy variety of Ganoderma based products, the main one being coffee, their products has an ancient mushroom in them packed with many health benefits. Indeed, this product is making its way around the planet through the company Organo Gold. Ganoderma is a mushroom that is native to China and has been used there for thousands of years in their medicines.

You might probably be a bit skeptic about this company and others you have come across and wondering if you can really create the kind of lifestyle that so many dream of. Many Companies do offer great earning potential if you follow the steps provided closely and this is the same with Organo Gold. You can earn well just selling these products after all it’s coffee, the world needs it. However, the work you put into networking, marketing and building your business is entirely up to you. The success you have is entirely up to you and not your sponsor, products or Organo Gold. Even though being apart of the right team that offers you the support and training you require will increase your chances of success dramatically, it all comes down to you and the action you take.

In recent years, natural and healthy ingredients have become the mainstream for many people that are trying to improve their health. The products that are worthwhile and provide great benefits are the ones selling the best. Check out the testimonials from the people already making a living by selling Ganoderma products online. You could be one of them.

Being in the best of health is an important matter to everyone, even though some may not make it their number one responsibility. For those people that do make it so, choosing the healthiest ingredients is needed for maintaining optimum health without side effects of chemicals and other manmade ingredients. Through selling these types of products, you can help to provide some of these ingredients and at a great price and taste as well.

OrGano Gold Review – How To Succeed in OrGano Gold

OrGano Gold Review   Are You The Next OrGano Gold Coffee Millionaire?I hope you have enjoyed this Organo Gold review so far, but sadly the majority of Organo Gold distributors will never see the kind of success that where promised when they were just signing up, because of the methods being taught on how to build their business. Making a list of family and friends and giving them your best pitch trying to convince them to sign up or just buy your products. This approach does not work for the average person and alot of OG reps will get frustrated and quit in a short period of time.

When you signed up to Organo Gold you started your own sales and marketing business and most distributors have no background or experience in sales and marketing. So it is up to you now to go out and acquire the skillsets you need to be successful. You will need to learn:

1. Lead Generation Skills
      2. Prospecting & Closing Skills
      3. Leadership Skills

Most companies don’t offer these kind of cutting edge marketing training for their reps and the proper tools and resources they need, hence the 95% failure rate in the industry. If you would like to get access to the exact marketing system and cutting edge marketing training from 7 figure earners I am using to generate up to 50 free leads per day and recruit new distributors into my business Click Here Now.

Please share this article with your friends using the share buttons above and below if you enjoyed and found this Organo Gold review informative.

• May 26, 2011 10:37 PM PDT
    • Lol, I have to admit, you're making me want to try a cup of this, especially since I'm completely out of coffee until pay day. I think its fairly common as far as product originality goes, although I'd much prefer to be trying to build a sales network based on coffee than any kind of nutritional shake. I'm so sick of super fruit juices and energy shakes that I can't even stomach reading about them anymore. You're guaranteed to find some interested people as far as coffee goes, because for some of us its going to be bought, and consumed; no matter what. If Javita is good enough to take that slot then you're guaranteed a decent following in my opinion. Of course for some people, coffee is like wine, and if you mess with it at all, it will effect the taste. It doesn't matter how much you have improved the product nutritionally, or if the herb you put in it comes from a remote secret island on a cloud beneath Greece; people will notice a change in taste and be all set. I'm truthfully not one of those people however, I can drink a coffee with light sugar, or honey, or a tea bag in it, with milk or cream. I've experimented with vanilla extract; I've tried it all. I am a tasteless barbarian that wants little more than the coffee caffeine burst and if it doesn't upset my mouth or my stomach, I'll tolerate it. Not everyone is like me however, and those people are the ones you need to appeal to.

Anyway, where can I score a free sample?

• May 26, 2011 9:44 AM PDT
    • Out of my trumpet flows a tale of Javita, (java+life)= "Javita". It's probably a beverage I could use right now just to keep me awake while I tolerate the decaffeinated nonsense going on around me at the moment, but enough about me, lets talk about Javita. There are a couple of coffee mlms floating around that I know of, though Javita is essentially the newest, for today anyway. I haven't tasted the stuff, but I've come to be a self-appointed connoisseur of various coffee bean-oriented treats over my short life span, and it is nothing for me to delight in a fresh, hot Hess gas station coffee in an emergency. Don't get me wrong, I'm not proud of it, but it does happen. That being said, if you can smile after pouring that in your gut, Javita probably tastes quite good.

Now the spin on coffee mlms is never limited to just a good cup of coffee, in fact if every "good" cup of coffee was really good, there'd be no need for Javita, or Maxwell House, or Sanka, or even the $30 a mouthful Starbucks. Javita claims to be "healthy", and I'm not exactly being sarcastic, its just that any sane individual has to draw the line at the words used in marketing, and accept the fact that adding vitamins to beer would not make it "healthy". In fact, I don't care if it revitalizes your skin, gives you hot of vitamin C, helps clean your colon (which coffee seems to have no problem doing already) or helps you stay energized; coffee aint healthy lol. However, it wouldn't be fair not to acknowledge that if you're going to do something unhealthy, you might go about it in the healthiest way.

So lets investigate further..

With a launch date set for June 1st, Javita claims that its going to give you a good dose of coffee at a good price, and that includes a few extra beneficial natural ingredients. With that out of the way, you can bet that Javita uses an infinitely structured set of sentences in various marketing efforts to tell you that it combines "everyone's favorite beverage with nutrients", and there isn't anything wrong with that in my book. One smart line they use in their campaigns is that there are over two billion cups of coffee consumed every single day. It doesn't take long for that to translate to any brainstorming entrepreneur; "Holy crap, this product can actually be moved", and he or she would basically be right. One last thing that goes a long way in the facts and figures department, is the fact that coffee is the second most consumed beverage in the entire world, with the first being water. That's pretty damn amazing.

Now that we have established how much coffee is bought, sold, and consumed, and we have figured out that the profit margin must be astronomical, you can see where a smart mlm might be able to take advantage of this, and cut all of its members a big slice of the pie. Could that be Javita?

Maybe.

Javita advertising their brand of coffee the same way most mlms do, by explaining all the wonderful things you could do with some extra cash in your pocket. No big surprise there. They do have a significant amount of Google results, and the founders have a decent track record, at least as far as my shoddy research has taken me. Javita’s first product offering is called "Energy & Mind", not the most original name in the world, but I pretty much consider that to be any cup of coffee that I have first thing in the morning. Energy & Mind will contain a proprietary herbal blend which promises to improve mental clarity, and boost energy, though you might have a hard time being able to tell since coffee does that anyway. There is already talk of more products to come later, such as an instant green tea, as well as a high anti-oxidant hot chocolate.
      What about the compensation plan and mlm side to it all?

The information on Javita's compensation plan is limited, and in all likelihood will change once or twice over time, since they haven't even launched yet. Javita offers a unilevel compensation model, though they stress that it’s not going to be binary based. There will obviously be rank advancements, as with most mlms, and they will directly effect and be dependant on your own sales. There will also be direct commissions on Javita products but details are currently lacking . There’s about a 25% markup between wholesale and retail, so you can expect a 20 to 30% profit on the stuff you sell, assuming that doesn't change by launch time. 24 sticks of instant will run about $35 so you can then turn around and sell it for $45. As is planned, Javita coffee will only be available online, but that may eventually change. Since they will only sell by the box, you will be able to buy a box and sell them in single packets if you so please, which may be a good way to fish for new prospects.

Is Javita a good choice for an mlm? why not? They seem to be well organized, they have a plan, which is more than can be said for a few other companies that have yet to launch, and almost everyone worships coffee, plus the logo isn't so bad, see?

• May 26, 2011 3:17 AM PDT
    • That is very interesting. :P

• May 25, 2011 6:10 AM PDT
    • Does anyone know how to create apps for the iPhone or Android mobile platforms?

• April 20, 2011 12:15 AM PDT
    • lol, never thought we'd have a ninja on Repspace.

Moolala is probably going to plummet, although I am not discrediting your reasons for thinking they might succeed. I was thinking about this the other day, how when most businesses run dry, or come across competition, the better ones will come up with a way to 1-up the other, or expand their business to make it more palatable in some way. Groupon may be food focused, but they do have a great many backing companies and they are officially established. That is a pretty strong headstart in the mlm world, and they also have an established base of reps. What I feel will happen is that Groupon will simply expand their coupon selection, incorporate more products, and get bigger, leaving Moolala without much to offer. I could be wrong of course, but it doesn't seem likely that it will do much.

On the other hand, I don't know exactly how well Groupon is doing, the last source I go to in that area is the company itself. Could very well turn out that Moolala does everything right, that Groupon does wrong and the tides turn, but I just don't see that happening if Groupon has any creative pulse at all. I guess we will see what happens in the end.

• April 17, 2011 11:30 PM PDT
    • "How do you compete with Groupon and LivingSocial when they already have almost every merchant possible locked in?"

The answer lies within ones intention. Certainly any adversary that steps up and decides to offer the same services to the same people at the same price will accomplish little other than a percentage of the market, while decreasing it's overall value. Moolala appears to be targeting a more mainstream product, where it is likely easier to collect interest instead of restaurants which seems to be the focus of Groupon. There is also a quality issue, and what appears to be a growing stain on Groupon's reputation. Perhaps they simply don't spend enough on cleaning up bad gossip, or perhaps its competitors spend more on staining it, but either way, it seems Groupon has a following of unhappy people. Moolala is new, fresh, and can study the mistakes and smart decisions of its predecessor, thereby building a smarter structure. Since the target audience for coupons is different, the only real competition comes with the compensation plan offered, and I am not knowledgeable enough in either one to say which has more to offer.

Certainly we know who has more experience, albeit not much more. One can argue that there is a disadvantage to being the second generation coupon company, but at the same time, it has its plusses. At least, I think it does. Moolala has a aggressive rewards program, but at the same time, Groupon could always turn the tables and expand its target audience, in fact there is a good chance it may do just that. In addition to this, as was already pointed out; Groupon has a large portion of the bigger companies on board, but in reaction to such a state, I would simply go after the competition of those very companies, so it all evens out in the end. It will come down to which market is targeted, and how good the rewards are.

• April 17, 2011 10:10 AM PDT
    • My primary question about Moolala and The Customer Advantage and the other Groupon MLM knockoffs that are springing up is...

How do you compete with Groupon and LivingSocial when they already have almost every merchant possible locked in?
      What incentive does MooLaLa have do make the local brick and mortar merchant, restaurant, etc want to have you send out there offers - and add that extra headache of having to track another marketer promoting your products, services, deals whatever?

Moolala seems to offer the same thing as Groupon - 50-90% off of retail prices. I think Groupon is more restaurant focused, while MooLaLa seems to be more online shopping oriented. The deal I'm looking at now is "$25 for $50 Towards the Innovative Flatware at Knork.net".

That's the deal of the day ?

1) Who the hell is "Knork.net". Never heard of them. Somehow reminds me of one of the weird furniture name Ikea comes up with.

2) There's only three deals I see on the site when I pull it up. Knork, GoPhoto, and Clouds shoes. I couldn't care less about any of these.

It looks like you pay 50% of the quoted retail price to get the product. According to the info on the pages, 12 people have purchased the Flatware, and 196 have purchased the shoes...how about a 50% off beer of the month club, or maybe the bacon of the week, anything that might appeal to a guy instead of flatware and photos and bedazzled shoes?

Other than the discounts, what's the value proposition? It looks like there's a 2% "PayMatrix" that trickles down 5 levels. Typical pyramid math - if you refer 10 people and they refer 10 people then within a few levels everyone on the planet is in your 'downline'. Shoot me now, please.

I guess the only thing I like about this is that it seems to be free. My personal guess is only a fraction of a percent of the people who enroll will ever buy anything, the deals look too sparse to compete with Groupon or LivingSocial.  The company isn't listed on Npros or MLMRankings ( maybe they are just an affiliate program? )

Has anyone received a check?

• April 17, 2011 2:18 PM PDT
    • HUZO Company Review

MLM takes on Itunes?

HUZO Tony Fisher The Blue Collar Networker MLM – the Irvine California based company is currently in prelaunch phase.

Huzo

HUZO brands itself as an “Entertainment 3.0? company offering subscribers access to a library of titles that include movies, games, music and e-books available as streaming media.

HUZO

was incorporated on December 22, 2009 in California. Omid Azizi is the registered agent for the HUZO corporation.

According to the company website the following is an explanation of how Huzo works:

How it WorksThis review was intended to assist you with your research about HUZO as a potential business opportunity.

HUZO is the 2011 entertainment industry gamechanger!! Finally, one place to go for all of your social media and entertainment while profit sharing! HUZO will pay you the advertising dollars to spread the word to your network!! vs paying 3rd party companies.

1.Create your FREE Online Profile, then invite family, coworkers, colleagues and classmates to join your Huzo network. You can upload pictures and enjoy sharing, rating and discussing your favorite Movies, Games, Music and eBooks with your community.

2.Follow your Favorite Celebrity, school, charity, church, magazine or business on Huzo. Find out what movies they are watching and rating. Are they playing the same video games as you are? Perhaps they download and listen to the same music. You can also generate revenue streams for them and for yourself just by continuing to do what you already love: watching movies, playing games, listening to music and reading books.

It’s a WIN WIN for ALL!

3.Get an instant cash rebate AND generate revenue for your family, favorite school, charity, sorority, fraternity, Celebrity, church or business. All you have to do is sign up for free NOW, invite your personal network to join and follow you on huzo, then create your profile, upload your picture, and huzo will share our revenue with you and whoever you invite to join. When you download the latest music, ebook, or purchase the latest video game or movie. Free to join so sign up and create your profile today!

4.Start redirecting your monthly entertainment budget to your Huzo personal profile, and start getting paid TODAY!

5.We are the first social media site that you can monetize your fanbase, database, or website traffic without having to get consumers to spend NEW dollars. Simply by redirecting dollars they are going to spend anyway. Why not get a cash rebate for you and your network for the same content you will purchase anyway.

6.Once a member you can login to your Huzo Back Office and watch your cash grow in real time.

• April 14, 2011 11:07 PM PDT
    • Nice info Cstrelok,

I actually kind of like these guys, both for the fact that their product is actually much older than the company, and the fact that its made out of all natural ingredients, and people tend to overlook the benefits of that. One really interesting thing about them is the fact that they really don't have a ton of competition. So perhaps the "fresh" in Ecofresh applies to a lot more than just the product, especially in such a stale, boring, and overflowing beverage and cosmetics market. At least off-hand, I can't think of a single organic cleaning products company without researching it, although I'm sure there are a couple more out there. It's cool that Ecofresh pays on every sale you make at 25% for just about all products sold. 10% per 2000 bucks isn't bad either, though I wonder how tough it is to stay qualified. Do you have to inventory stuff though? if so I'm all set with that, I definitely don't want a storeroom full of cleaners.

This is one of those companies that act as kind of an empty canvas, just waiting for the right painter. You got a solid product, a legit company, and it can be demonstrated. It's probably expected to clean a surface, and leave it smelling nice, that's a pretty easy thing to demonstrate as oppose to cancer-curing chocolate milk, energy regulating holographic bracelets and make up that turns a 60 year old woman into a 20 year old again. The flip side is that it can also be perceived as a bit boring, and possibly expensive. How awesome can you possibly advertise a cleaning product anyway? You just can't, though they do have a pretty nice logo, and if you could present a web site in just the right way, I bet it would present pretty well, especially if the price is good. How much does it cost to join anyway, and how much is the product itself?

• April 14, 2011 2:44 AM PDT
    • http://ecofreshusa.com/

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place for this, but I want to talk about EcoFresh and maybe do a little bit of a profile on them for anyone that hasn't heard of them. As I stated above, the company is called EcoFreshUSA, and their located at: EcoFresh World Headquarters 11460 Hillguard Road Dallas, Texas 75243. If you want to contact them on the phone, just dial 877-263-7374 or you can even fax them at 214-343-3300.

EcoFresh is a company that first started coming together in the 1970s, with the mission to create a deodorizing cleaner that combined that worked both naturally and with a little help from science. It used all kinds of ingredients which were extracted from plants, grains, trees, fruits and purified water, which mixed together had a powerful cleansing effect on everything it was tested on, including odor's and it did it without having bleach, enzymes, ammonia or alcohol. The product is often described as "a major success that never got off the ground". Now with everyone going "green" its going to continue getting much easier to introduce it to the masses, and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a much warmer response, and increases to build a good following.

EcoFreshUSA, along with many other mlm companies wants you to be a consultant, and it may not be such a bad idea since organics and natural products are getting to be so popular, you might consider their products to have been a bit before their time. As a consultant, you would market their products, and take advantage of its compensation plan which is designed to help you earn money while also teaching about the many hazards and problems involved with your everyday brand of household cleaners. Many of them are corrosive, bad for the environment, unnecessarily expensive, and even dangerous for your lungs and skin. Commissions are available under the specific perimeters. You get 1. 25 percent commission on all products sold in person or from your EcoFresh web site. You earn 6 percent off every sale your underlings make, which caps at 48 percent. You make up to 10 percent extra commission by selling $2,000 or more WV per month, You can also make up to 10 percent extra when purchasing Master Cases of EcoFresh. In addition, you can earn an additional 3 percent by having EcoFresh Directors in your downline, and an additional 3 percent for every level of generational Directors in your downline.1-Star Directors make an additional $300 a month and a 5-Star Directors make an additional $700 per month, which isn't too shabby.

If you think you would be interested but want more information on the products themselves, I decided to add that in as well. EcoFreshUSA makes an entire series of environmentally friendly products in the realm of cleaning products, odor removal, pest control, and also the popular "Refresherators" which can actually increase the duration of your fruits and veggies. The company's secret is a plant based recipe that they put in nearly all of their products, and it seems to work very well. In addition they incorporate essential plant oils, tree leaf extracts, de ionized water, and even cereal grains which have a natural no-streak property. The company's core product is EcoFresh "3-in-1 triple action" Cleaner, which can be used on all surfaces including as an air freshener. As I stated above there is no bleach, ammonia or alcohol, and all products are completely are hypoallergenic and biodegradable.

They also offer a pesticide-free Eco-Safe "Sticky" bug trap that actually functions just like fly paper, except that it is not made with any harmful chemicals. The Refresherator, is another interesting product because it actually preserves your food and gives them a much longer life span before losing their freshness and easily out performs baking soda. The Refresherator comes with a full one-year supply of replaceable pouches and a 100% money back guarantee. EcoFresh is lead by Ron Dawson, Michael W. Brandt, and Donnie Allen. So far the company's reception is pretty good, with minimal to no complaints, and I think at this point between our pollution, the oil spill and Japan's nuclear situation, maybe we need to pay closer attention than ever to how we treat ourselves and the environment.

• April 14, 2011 9:54 PM PDT
    • Hi Linda,

I really don't have a ton of insight on Fluhme but I wanted to respond to your post. On the negative side, regardless of the palette choices I think new cosmetic companies are in really tight spots, same with nutritional shakes and discount common item mlms. The market is completely flooded, flooded beyond any hope of getting major attention. Of course the one mold breaker would be if a product is so incredible that the results can be demonstrated on the spot and under some tight scientific scrutiny, and a product that good just wouldn't likely be found in an mlm company.

On the positive side, there are absolutely no negative feedback posts, scam accusations or even complaints that I could find on the Internet, and also, being that I am a guy, I could be completely wrong about the cosmetics market, and there could very well be some money to be made if you have a ton of girlfriends that can afford trying something new out. Also, there are others whom have mentioned being pleased with Fluhme's color choices and originality. If you really love the products enough to be like the sales champion of the world, then hell; go for it, don't let my inexperienced opinion stop you, I just can't help but noticed how flooded the market is, and it would cause me to choose some other mlm, but that's just me.

• April 14, 2011 3:29 AM PDT
    • What do you guys think about Fluhme?

They're almost 10 years old, but I sat through a demonstration and I thought they were actually kind of impressive. They're a cosmetics company from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, and I kind of like the products they made available. Fluhme went nationwide showing their products and doing demonstrations with across the country several times, and they kind of treated it like a band on tour, and it was actually a very interesting and effective promotional method for a product. They have a fabulous selection of skin care products and refer to their sellers as" Fluhme Beauty Artists", I kind of like that!  Fluhme has set out to pursue "a place in history as the premier cosmetic company of the 21st century". I don't know just how close to that goal they are, but I really haven't heard too many bad things about them.

I like their web site which you can check out here:  http://www.fluhme.com/Default.aspx , and one of my favorite things is that the products are straightforward with no gimmicks and nothing they claim is miraculous.

Fluhme makes a lot of bold, cosmetic palettes with powerful and colorful themes, which is what I was referring to when I said I really like their products. I don't know a single woman that uses them, but they are still pretty popular, maybe just in a different area than where I live. I showed them to my daughter and she said she had a few friends that like their unusual color choices. They make "DayLites daily beauty", a selection of original colors, even in such a giant world of cosmetics. These include lipsticks, blushes, eye liners, and bases. There is also NightLites palette, and Starlites palette which both cost $59,  Baked Eye shadows, Baked Blushes, Angle Liners, Creases, Eye Smudge, Blender, and Kabuki for $25.

Fluhme's Comp Plan gives new members their Fiber Optic Brush for free, which is said to cost $40. It can be used with foundation, blushes, and bronzer applications, and all kinds of fun things for the cosmetically creative, and they come in especially useful at Beauty Events. Anyone hosting them is eligible to earn rewards of up to $200 or more in free Fluhme products.

I'm not sure, and I haven't been sure for months now which company I want to get involved with, but I always give myself a bout 2 weeks to sit on any idea and see where I'm lead to. Cosmetics really aren't the way to go these days because there are just too many companies involved, and I really don't feel like struggling with an idea that has already been over done, but I am still very much into Fluhme's products, I really don't know why. There is just something about unusual and original color palettes that cause me to get interested, even though I would never use them LOL!

• April 14, 2011 9:38 PM PDT
    • Hey guys,

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm sure somewhere in the process of building the company, a portion of them really do think they have something special, but for the most part its on par with trying to build a web site focused on porn or something. Hell maybe that isn't actually the best analogy, but as far as originality, we certainly don't need another porn site in the world. I can tell you personally that I'm way to quality oriented, in fact in another thread I think Rick was saying how he already knows the brand or type of product he uses for just about everything, and I'm the same way. I would never use a site like TamPogo just for discounted products. Its not because I'm a snob or anything, just comfortable with the products I use already. When I build PC's I tend to go for the same, reliable, high performance brands and parts. Of course if something really wild comes out that merits giving it a try, I certainly indulge.

I will say though, that the feed the starving children campaign is pretty commendable. I'm not so naive to think that most companies don't do this for any other reason than good publicity, but I also don't want to be more cynical than I already am and try to think positive that they really are donating a portion of their time, effort and profit for no other reason than to actually help starving kids. If their reason is legit, than I am definitely in support, but of course they probably have bitten off way more than they can chew. Amway already exists. Sure, many people are sick of Amway, but that's a tough area to compete when a monster has long since dominated the realm. They know the ins and outs, they have a wider variety of products, and certainly more stability having been established for god knows how long now, so I don't see TamPogo doing much, but maybe they will go in some better direction, who knows, I don't want to just dub them a fail.

• April 14, 2011 4:50 AM PDT
    • Agreed,

What we have all seen in MLM in last couple decades is the same old same old for the most part.  Like you said, there is just too much competition and this is the main reason most people don't have a chance of carving out a little part time income from any of them.  How many juices are on the market in MLM now?  How many weight loss programs?  How many nutritional deals?   How many skin care companies are there in MLM?

Having researched them all, few will stand out as truly unique, and if they are, they are quickly duplicated by mainstream distribution and found in your Walmart or Targets, never mind small local or chain store nutritional companies, pharmacies, even grocery stores, so unless you have a patented exclusive and super results driven product, forget MLM as I see it.  With most products being over priced in market, why else are they trying to hook everyone with mandatory autoships to collect any residual income, and with the usual 10% on retail selling, it is not worth the time it takes to chase your friends and family.

Again, in my research it all comes down to value and convenience, so price points are more important than ever before given severe recession we are seeing.   With time also being at a premium, more people shop online than ever before as well.  So if an MLM can combine value, as in saving money, plus the convenience of shopping online, then the MLM industry is left for all the hard selling sales types, not the average person, and this is why the phrase nutrition attrition is common in the industry now.  I know tons of former high income earners who are seeing this era of frugality hit the industry hard, so be prepared, I know my income in the MLM industry has been dropping for over three years, and for this reason, I now focus only on value oriented programs.

Success to all,  

• April 13, 2011 11:32 PM PDT
    • Thanks for the details, I was wondering what the downfalls were from someone who had a bit of experience with them. I personally wouldn't get involved with any company that does the run of the mill products thing, there is way too much competition. I'm a research kind of guy, if I'm going to buy mouth wash, I'm going to get the most natural and most effective there is. Not what is most affordable unless I had to of course. Every company in the world has a string of the most boring products ever, so when a new one pops up with more boring products, I just can't seem to get interested. I think a lot of people feel the same way to, and that's the chunk of people companies like this are missing.

• April 12, 2011 7:35 AM PDT
    • Good question,

It all comes down to value in my research, and although many items do offer value, many do not, so like with all purchase decisions in a tough economy like this, value and saving money rule supreme in my opinon.  We all know MLM pump up prices to what I consider unreasonable to pay all the levels in MLM, so this in itself is an issue for me.  TamPogo has some unique products and are direct manufacturers, but it has been slow process to have enough products to hold a persons interest.  What I have learned over the years when it comes to nutrition products is this, nutrition attrition, a killer of dreams in MLMland.

So as I see it, the products are good, prices fair, not lowest in all cases, but still good value.  Too many unfulfilled promised are my biggerst gripe, as in hype with no substance, not about incomes, but product releases, just way too slow.  The toothpaste product is several months late, other products have never materialized after announcement, so this was my biggest disappointment when looking at it from a business builders viewpoint.  Of course, they are only a little over a year in business, and enough input from the field has the potential to make changes, but with so little income opportunity, if they don't change this, I fear it will not make it in MLM form.  They had tried mall kiosks, but I have not heard much success given economy, so I doubt that was successful.  Then there was the traditional introduction to salons and spa for setting up retail accounts, didn't hear much success stories about this either, so at least they keep trying different strategies.

Success to all, 

• April 11, 2011 10:47 PM PDT
    • Hmmm, thx for the info Mike, do you think the flaw with this company lies anywehere specifically, or do you think its just that its becuase they are relatively new? I checked out the products, and kind of agree with Wallace, they seem like they are somewhere between run of the mill and boring. I noticed a trend lately with stuff like this, and barely evben look at any new mlms that mention a shake, skin cream or home goods.

• April 11, 2011 6:24 AM PDT
    • Update:

Having been involved since start liking the simple marketing strategy, and free to join, it has not met my goals, not even close.  I research and evaluate them all, and run them through my system of promotion to see how it compares with others I work the same way.  Yes, many joined, but not many many made purchases, so overall, it will not make you any money to speak of, but it will give you access to many unique and high quality products, but the savings in minimum at best over those which are sold eleswhere. 

As example, I have used LifeExtension products for years, and the prices direct from company site are higher, unless you are member which reduces prices by 15%, which are the prices though Tampogo through free membership.  Not a big savings, but in these tough economic times, anything saved and goes back in my pocket is a good deal.

The feed starving children campaign was near and dear to my heart as I have worked several non profit fundraisers over the years helping feed the needy, but the bottom line is unless you are making money, you won't waste your time promoting it, and that is the real problem, there is no incentive to promote when you earn so little for your effort, about $1.20 on each order someone makes in your organization.  The starving kids earm more, which is good, but not for the average MLMer. lol

Even with all the bonus profit sharing pools offered, which were where my interest always lies were less than exciting.  The founders pool share was under $40., almost laughable compared to other pools I have shared in over the years.  The other pools and incentives were once again, a big let down, not worth it in my experience.  So in conclusion, they are making changes, and for obvious reasons, the model used does not work in MLM.  Unilevel is OK, but not when so little is paid out on each monthly autoship of $20. to $30. range, so unless you have thousands under you, there is no money here, bottom line, too little too late for changes to make any big difference. 

Between issues I had with back orders, delayed delivery, poor customer service, and the disaster of Tango to try and attract the big heavy hitters, it all failed to generate enough activity to make any real money, so after a year and a half, I have stopped promoting it, but will make my purchase of resveratrol every month since it is the best price I have found on or off the internet.  Under $30. for 500mg 60 tablet is a great price, as well as several other items, so maybe they will make it, maybe not.

Success to all,

• April 12, 2011 4:31 AM PDT
    • There is no chance at all? :(

Ok, but maybe you guys can explain something to me since I'm not really an expert on network marketing companies. Is this a scam, or is it just that some kind of problem or problems have stopped it from working out as planned? I am big into researching independent living, as in "off the grid", via organic farming communities, trading systems and more efficient self sustaining ways of producing energy. When I heard of this concept, I thought wow! great idea, and I though for certain this would take off like crazy. I was so close to giving them a try but it just seems like it hasn't been working out well. I will be very upset on a person level if this is because it is scam related, as it makes it even harder for a legitimate company to do it correctly.

There is a ton of land in the United States, lots of people to feed and a food industry that has been declining rapidly during the last 50 years, and mainstream food is just a notch below dangerous. Mike, if you don't mind me asking, can you tell me what you did get, in contrast to what you were supposed to get? Did they give you a specific list of guaranteed items or is it like a random selection? There has got to be a way to make a business like this work, especially for us, since we are working on building a natural home that is literally made out of tires, sandbags and discarded windows, and it will be a part of a larger community that consists of 4 families so far. I was hoping this company might be the way to go while we get set up. Does anyone know any companies that are like them?

• April 11, 2011 11:04 PM PDT
    • I was kind of hoping I was wrong about this one. I am not in the place financially to try all these plans, but glad you have some hands on Mike. At least this puts the hunger to delve a bit to rest deeper. Maybe some new company will take the concept and actually run with it the way it should be run, and I'll get such a service after all, a man can dream.

• April 11, 2011 4:56 AM PDT
    • Agreed,

I too thought the concept has merit, but having leased a full garden, I was totally disappointed in what I ended up with first growing season, practically nothing I supposedly planted, so not what I expected.  I know all about growing organic, or any garden, and given I lost my whole prior seasons tomatoe harvest due to early and late blite, I gave up my own garden to try Organic Acres.

Given the excessively wet season, I didn't get one single tomato once again, very disappointed since I love tomatoes, and can and freeze as well as make my own salsa, so now this is back to back years with no tomatoes.  Granted, you cannot blame anyone but monther nature, but with no value from my garden other than a few shipments of other produce which I had ordered only because I was getting nothing, it was a total waste of money, pure and simple.  I was in it for the so called profit sharing on top of whatever my garden produced, but I doubt company made any profits, so it looks like it will be a total loss at this point.

Good concepts are hard to find, and I should know, I research them all, and evaluate most personally if they meet my trend analysis which Organic Acres did.  Organic produce is a booming industry, and prices are up and up and away, so it made perfect sense, but like others, with no customer service to speak of, nothing more than a worthless webinar each week, sorry, but that is less than I expect from any company. 

I am hoping the second year will produce better results, and knowing start ups always have issues, I will remain patient.  With hundred of people I brought in, I am stuck, and not that I am making much money, I am not, but this was never about getting rich, it was about saving money on organic foods, so maybe things will work out better this year if mother nature allows. lol Now if they can only improve shipping, it may just be worth it down the road.

Success to all,

FREE-FOOD-BANK.com