Forums » New Reviews

List of newest posts

• March 18, 2012 12:53 AM PDT
    • Hi Rick,

When I went to the VisiPrelaunch page I got an email like the one mentioned above. After I opted in I got a link to a facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/2012Launch

That page has a "like" like to your page ( http://www.facebook.com/hagarglobalnetwork )

Can you tell me the relationship between all these sites ( VisiPrelaunch, LOLSuccess, etc )?

Is it just all part of a prelaunch team building effort or a mastermind group?

• March 10, 2012 1:51 AM PST
    • Thanks for the kind words.. it's still a bit rough - higher-end sites, tools etc are in production. 

I know regarding the "Scam" sites - they are littering the internet. Seems like anyone with a computer in their bedroom can post whatever they want. Rest assured our legal department  will be on the lookout for anyone using the Visi name in an improper way. We fully intend to build a strong brand and service our customers and distributors and our legal department has every intention of protecting the Visi likeness. 

Great information to come - thank you so much for your interest.

Best Regards,

Rick

• March 10, 2012 1:20 AM PST
    • That's a much better site for gathering company info than the visiprelaunch site that was linked everywhere.

I must admit that the information there is well presented and answers several of my original questions.

Regarding the "Scam" headline, it's most often used because its one of the top things people search when looking for info on a company. In a couple of weeks there will be so many "Visi Scam" sites up it will be tough to find any intelligent info. Most of the sites will be wordpress blogs created just so people with click on them for info, then get a pop-up window asking them to enroll in some kind of lead generation system or get "free" newsletter on how to build their business.

• March 9, 2012 1:15 AM PST
    • More information is as follow and will continue as we get closer to launch:

http://www.visiworldwide.com

Here one can download product brochures, compensation plan and other 
      details.

By the way, I'm amused at the fact that some people always "tag" any new
      company with the word "Scam" in an attempt to attract attention. This is
      getting old.  

Best Regards,

Rick Hagar 

• March 6, 2012 8:22 AM PST
    • 75 west center street, provo utah 84601 is the corporate address

• February 29, 2012 2:56 AM PST
    • Almost no info on this company online, but I was able to dig up a thread about the COO - Ryan Lewis. He was formerly ( and/or currently? ) a founder and executive with Sibu, a cosmetic company that started in 2006 as an MLM but later became a mainstream cosmetic company.

So at least one of the ViSi executives has some prior experience with a successful venture. We will see what develops between now and the scheduled launch date.

More info like an address would be helpful in evaluating the ViSi MLM offering.

• February 28, 2012 12:27 AM PST
    • Is the Visi Prelaunch a Lead Generation Scam?

I'm always suspicious when the info is this thin on a pre-launch.

The Visi Pre-Launch page says:

Seasoned management team from some of the largest most successful Network Marketing companies.
      Yeah? So who are they? Big red flag when all that info is hidden. Most people don't understand the value of your personal email address. When you provide it to a company in their pre-launch form, they in turn can market to you via large list servers and make money on you even though you never sign up for Visi.

Signing up for Visi PreLaunch ( pre-enrollment ):

I keep a bogus throw-away email address just for such purposes. In this case, all this Visi page seems to be is a lead capture page. I immediately got a spammy email titled April Launch *Langing* Page ( nice spelling, marketing department ) from info@yoursiteinfo.com ( nice configuration, marketing department ). The email address in the email is from : david@lolsuccess.com

Who is David and what is LolSuccess.com and it's connection to the Visi Prelaunch?

The VisiPrelaunch . com page is registered by "proxy". I always red flag companies that have their domain registration hidden by "proxy". My opinion has always been, If a company is doing legitimate business, why would they need to hide their true registration information?  There is NO good reason to do so unless they may need to distance themselves from a scam or a launch disaster.

Registrant:
         Domains By Proxy, LLC
         DomainsByProxy.com
         15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
         Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
         United States

How about the LolSuccess . com domain where "David" resides:

Registrant:
         David ******
         P.O. Box 800 CP
         Mildura, Victoria 3500
         Australia

Registered through: Go Daddy
         Domain Name: LOLSUCCESS.COM
            Created on: 09-Feb-12
            Expires on: 09-Feb-13
            Last Updated on: 09-Feb-12

Administrative Contact:
            *****, David   
            P.O. Box 800 CP
            Mildura, Victoria 3500
            Australia

LOLSuccess doesn't exactly instill in me a sense of professionalism or potential success. Something about this whole Visi Pre-Launch doesn't pass the sniff test.

There is no way to determine the exact relationship between David and LolSuccess.com and the VisiPrelaunch site other than David's domain, and email address, are the ones that send the response.

Due to an admin request, I have updated this post to clarify the following:

My question about Visi being a lead generation scam is a simple and valid question due to the lack of readily available information on the company when I was introduced to the "VisiPrelaunch" page. I have seen many other companies announce a pre-launch, without presenting any info on corporate address, corprorate executives, or products, while they go on to gather thousands of email addresses using the same auto-responder method as the VisiPrelaunch page, and then vanish. 

Several follow up posts, including those by Jon and Mr. Hagar seem to have adequately answered that question.

The relationship of the domain registrant used for the the auto-responder ( LolSuccess.com ) is a fair and reasonable question, as well as the PUBLIC information available on that domain doesn't label him ( or either VisiPrelaunch or LOLSuccess ) as a scam, it simply asks a common question and looks for answers.

As a final note, the domain registration for LOLSuccess.com has been changed to a proxy since the original post.

• March 17, 2012 9:31 AM PDT
    • [quote user="Jon"]

why?  Because a 'public figure' with 24 likes just makes me chuckle. :)

[/quote]

Oh I have a feeling someone is going to sink their teeth into this one and shake it till it bleeds.  Watchdog? Are you out there?

And I'm pretty sure that once you label yourself a "public figure" that means your image can be used in any article someone writes about you.

Good job Jason Spurlock. Rushing right over to Facebook myself to create my own "Jangoman" public figure page. Going to start cranking up some Jangomania.

• March 17, 2012 9:22 AM PDT
    • Thinking maybe there is some kind of Network Marketing VT Scam.

I google mapped the NMVT address. Then pulled up the street view. This is what I found:

Ocean Arms apartments? Condos maybe? Is the corporate headquarters and
      OBE PRO LLC run out of the bedroom?

This is the contact info I found for the Ocean Arms:

Ocean Arms Apartments

120 Central Rd
      Indian Harbour Beach, FL32937
      (321)223-2888
      Is there just a big fat NMVT scam going on?

• March 16, 2012 9:54 PM PDT
    • Thanks, never heard of this NMVT at all.... I'll check it out.

why?  Because a 'public figure' with 24 likes just makes me chuckle. :)

AND, because I just can't get out of my head the dude who did the 'Supersize Me' movie - Morgan Spurlock, right?

JP

• March 16, 2012 2:08 PM PDT
    • Just pitched on Network Marketing VT, supposedly founded by a guy named Jason Spurlock.

Can't find much info other than usual hype.

Facebook page is under "Public Figure" with a whopping 24 likes. I can create a Public Figure web page on Facebook and my 300 friends will like it so Spurlock cant be that public or that liked.

Any deatails on this Network Marketing VT deal or the Jason Spurlock character ( public figure ) who founded it?

• March 13, 2012 7:45 AM PDT
    • i agree they pay to be there and their product sucks any ways 

• February 15, 2012 11:33 PM PST
    • I was referred to the OneBode page on Facebook by a friend who tried the product.

Reading through the Facebook page, I found several references to becoming a OneBode rep or OneBode affiliate, including a video by Sean Loomis that wouldn't load because I need a new Flash plugin, but even on their corporate website I can't find any information on how to become a rep.

Other sites and other OneBode reviews have links that say to send an email to info@onebode.com for information on becoming a rep or affiliate.

Is OneBode trying to be a stealth MLM? Or disguise the fact that they are a network marketing company?

Is their compensation plan for reps based on multi level commissions?

Can someone in the know please post a valid OneBode Review that isn't designed to push me into some mentoring program like all those crappy wordpress blogs that come up in the search results?

The Npros OneBode profile page includes some info about what comes in the rep kit, but that info is nowhere on the OneBode site.

• February 10, 2012 2:00 PM PST
    • Wow very interesting.  Thanks so much for the details on this.  

• February 10, 2012 3:26 AM PST
    • Varolo is on the top 10 list this month on MLMRankings.com. http://www.mlmrankings.com/varolo/

I seem to remember AllAdvantage was on there too.

Once Varolo peaks from their viral marketing and free signup momentum, I expect they will fall by the wayside the same as AllAdvantage and ePipo and other similar offerings.

It all looks great on paper, and the company may make some decent revenue showing videos due to sheer volume, but it just doesn't translate into a viable money making deal for the average person trying to make extra cash from home.

In my humble opinion, that doesn't mean there's an inherent Varolo Scam - just that the business model is not sustainable. For Varolo to be a scam, I think I'd have to see a history of the executive team creating and then crashing companies with similar business offerings. ( Like the string of text revenue related companies created and crashed by Krauza and company ).

Anyone want to make a friendly over-under wager on how many months this runs as an MLM?

• February 10, 2012 3:18 AM PST
    • My Final Varolo Review

i feel like this was just a big waste of time.

I have over 30 people in my downline from a one week ad campaign. The most I can make is 30 cents this week.

• January 27, 2012 11:27 AM PST
    • This sounds like AllAdvantage and other related failures all over again.

The premise sounds great, and Varolo may have the best of Intentions, but for me the math just doesn't work.

Advertising is based on eyes on the target. And one pair of eyes is worth a fraction of a cent. Check average CPM ( cost per thousand impressions ) rates and you'll see what I mean.

Abbey's Varolo review of the math involved seems pretty sound. What's the value to Varolo for each video viewed by each person in the Varolo village? A penny per view or less? So what if you make 5 percent of everyone in your village, if they are only making a fraction of a cent for watching a video.

I guess if your village was the size of the Superbowl audience and Century 21 was paying $30 million dollars for a 30 second ad ( true story ) then maybe it might make sense and equate to some real "village" revenue, but I don't see it. I was a skeptic about AllAdvantage, another one in my win for me, lose for them column, and I'm afraid I have the same hunch about Varolo.

The only positive is, even if I'm right, no one loses anything but some of their time viewing videos. There's no signup fee, so you're not losing any cash if you chose to be an optimist and give it a test drive.

• January 26, 2012 12:59 AM PST
    • Regarding your Varolo review:

I joined Varolo last week. I liked the concept so I took out an ad on NPros.com.  I referred 20 people into my village in 5 days.

While I still like the ease of enrolling people, here are my results actually trying to earn revenue.

BTW, by referring that many people that quickly I was on the top 10 growing villages and recieved a Varolo Velocity achievement card:

So here is a snapshot of my results so far. As you can see, I have 20 active people in my Varolo Village.

I have earned 179 entries into the next $500 jackpot.

I have earned 1500 "points" that I can redeem for things like wildcards, which at this time don't seem to do anything for me except help get me to the next 'level'.

So far I am level 2.

I have watched 83 ads. I will admit, most of the ads are very funny. In order to max out my potential earnings, I need to watch 140 ads per week. 20 per day, about 10 minutes of my time to view and then rate the ads.

At the end of the week, I will have earned a whopping 30 cents in Varolo commission.

Thirty. Cents.

As I understand the commission structure, no matter how many people I have in my matrix ( it's a forced matrix, so only three people I referred are actually on my front line ) I will still only have to watch 120 ads per week to get my max earnings.

But how many people would I need in my Varolo Village to actually make it worth while?

If I spent 70 minutes working at Starbucks instead of watching Varolo ads, at the $7.25 minimum wage, I would have made about $8.46 cents.

But if I grow my Varolo Village by double, and I don't see a problem as my advertising results have been very consistent, I will have 40 people. I assume that means my max earnings watching Varolo ads would be 60 cents.

So how many people would I need to actually make just minimum wage? I may not completely understand the Varolo compensation plan, but I'm going by what I see so far.  And based on the numbers and results I see, I'd need about 564 people ( FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FOUR! ) just to earn eight dollars and forty-six cents for my 70 minutes of watching ads.

In the Varolo back office, it shows the top village ( Dewayne G ) as having 6294 members.

If Dewayne G is only getting 30 cents for every twenty people, and that's assuming they are as fresh and active as mine are, Dewayne would be earning about $94.41 per week. I would expect the largest village to be making thousands per week, not less than 100 dollars.

If my math is completely off please let me know. But right now I don't think Varolo is really all they try to make it out to be.

• January 19, 2012 3:53 AM PST
    • Varolo Review

Varolo is a free-to-join service that incents its members to watch ads in exchange for the chance to win a weekly jackpot (currently $500/week). Members can also earn money when people they invite to join watch ads.

How Does Varolo Work?

Advertisers need people to watch their ads. Traditional TV, radio and newspaper advertising doesn't reach the audience it used to due to the popularity of DVRs, mp3s and the Internet. That's where Varolo comes in. Advertisers pay Varolo to run their ads, and Varolo pays its members to watch the ads.

How Are Members Paid by Varolo?

One way members can be compensated is through a weekly cash jackpot, which is currently $500. Members earn one or more entries into the weekly drawing for every ad they watch. It takes 10-15 minutes per day to watch the ads. After each ad, the member must rate the ad within a certain timeframe in order to receive credit for watching it.

Members can also can earn income by inviting others to join their "village" (the name Varolo uses for a member's downline).  Members earn a percentage of the ad revenue generated by every ad watched by everyone in their village. However, a member must log in and watch ads each week in order to be eligible to be paid on their village's ad views.

Varolo members have the option of becoming affiliates, with the opportunity to earn income by referring advertisers. When an advertiser referred by an affiliate purchases advertising, the affiliate earns a percentage of the revenue for the life of the ad.

There is a built-in mail function which allows members to email their first level "villagers" to help them grow their villages.

Varolo is by no means a get-rich-quick scheme.  But it's completely free to join, and members have the opportunity to earn some extra money and build an income stream over time if they want to work at building a village. There's no risk involved, so if you're interested, I say give it a go.

• January 29, 2012 5:43 AM PST
    • I normally don't reply to responses but clicking on the links  shows nothing about LifePharm ( LifePharm Global Network)

I have Been a Rep since first part of December and I'm very Pleased with the results I'm receiving from product and the ability to share is easy since I can Feel the Product working. There is a Vast of info on the website http://www,whyiwanttotrylaminine.com  and on my website at http://www.stevenhjohnson.biz

• January 11, 2012 5:01 AM PST
    • I am a Team Leader and Sales Consultant for Country Gourmet Home. I've been in direct sales for a while and I can tell you this is the best company I have personally been associated with! You could not ask for better owners than Shane and Amy who truly care about their consultants are are growing the business with many positives changes taking place in 2012. The mixes and products they offer are outstanding in my opinion! If your looking for a new business this is one I would take a look at! I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this fantastic company and the products! Browse my website and see all we have to offer. If you would like to contact me there is a contact me button on the left side of the home page.

• January 11, 2012 4:09 AM PST
    • Country Gourmet Home Review

Country Gourmet Home has been in business since 1996 and was taken over by its current owners, Shane and Amy Pitcher, in 2010.

Country Gourmet Home sells gourmet food mixes through home parties and fundraisers. They have a large product line that includes mixes for baked goods, dips, dinners, sides, soups, seasonings, and more. The mixes require only basic kitchen ingredients or water.

The company also sells wax warmers and over 200 scents of wax melts.

Becoming an independent consultant for Country Gourmet Home is simple. You can choose from two options:

• Independent Gourmet Basic Consultant
        - No beginning order requirements, must place an order within 30 days of signing up to activate their account.
        - This option is for people who want a low ($25) quarterly sales requirement and don't want their own website or to build a downline.
      • Independent Advanced Gourmet Consultant
        - Must activate their account by purchasing a kit (starting at $29.95)
        - Minimum quarterly sales requirement of $100
        - Receives free website
        - Earns 3% commission on downline sales
      • An Independent Advanced Gourmet Consultant with 3 or more recruits becomes an Independent Gourmet Leader
        - Receives website with additional "about me" pages
        - Earns 5-10% commission on downline sales

Consultants have the option but are not required to purchase supplies and catalogs. They also receive a discount on products purchased for shows or personal use. Consultants with active recruits are awarded additional free product credits.

I haven't personally tried any of Country Gourmet Home's products, but I have read and heard several positive reviews. I like the straightforward nature of their compensation plan and the fact that they have low sales requirements in order to remain active. Consultants who don't want to build a downline can still earn commissions on their personal sales. It looks like a good option for someone who is interested in a home party business, especially since the company is still growing and chances are good that they will be the only Country Gourmet Home consultant in their area.

• January 5, 2012 9:50 PM PST
    • They will start this month to send TEXT message

• January 5, 2012 4:01 AM PST
    • I totally agree.

Like I'm really going to pay a 49% fee to a middleman in the Philipines and hope they get money to the charity of my choice?

Does anyone have any proof the money goes anywhere besides the owner's pockets?