Forums » New Reviews

List of newest posts

• July 20, 2012 1:04 PM PDT
    • what else will they have?

• July 20, 2012 1:04 PM PDT
    • what else will they have?

• July 11, 2012 1:17 AM PDT
    • After reading tomf's comment, I was interested in finding information on the Nerium International product line. It seems that Nerium only has three products in their line right now, but many "future products". Does anyone have any more information about other products that I might not be seeing? 

• July 9, 2012 6:12 AM PDT
    • the line is limited too

• July 9, 2012 3:10 AM PDT
    • Regardless of whether or not Nerium International pays to be featured in a magazine, they are still getting the exposure. However, the real determining factor for Nerium's success is going to be the quality of their products. The company is bound to sell more because of their exposure through the magazine, but if their products are of poor quality, or don't do what they promise, then Nerium International won't experience much success.

• July 10, 2012 2:23 AM PDT
    • @ Tim Dietz

i really don't know that company and don't know what is their product, but i do agree what you've just said here, i know some of this people here and they talk negative and then u see they turn around and they get involve with the company, so like u said instead of getting the most profit   out of the company and make it happen for ur self and ur people they r just talking negative so who cares where is that company at or who is the owner see if u can use it for ur other business sources and help ur team that's all, let me ask u guys a question when some one offer u a product lets say health product u guys go and start degging to the company page and coming up with lots of negative things and sometimes they r like let me ask my doctor and bla bla bla but u go out side and eat the burger without calling ur doctor to see if its healthy or do some research on line so its all bullllll im hereing here, now i come a cross to this company 2 days ago and nothing to do with what im doing and some people thought no its a bad idea but hay without thinking about it i just look at it to see if i can help my self to make my current network bigger and better and i found out this is the best tools so check it out and get back with me and oh by the way u can preposition ur self without getting involve with the company and i did it when friend of mine told me and in one day ive got over 2000 leades for my business,

http://planb.stiforpmovie.com/?source=rep

contact me at  adskad88@yahoo.com 

• July 9, 2012 11:01 PM PDT
    • Thanks for the thread. So how has your research gone?

There seems to be a lot of opinions out there as to what Network Marketing VT is and is not. I too have my own opinions.

I talk to people all the time who just want an affordable option and education to earning real money and I see that in NMVT. Personally, I could care less about any company or their marketing education. I think they all suck since they are teaching things that are hard for the average person. If everyone is offering the same stuff and the same way then competition is high. But if you are creating value in yourself then you have become a unique individual.

So here is my take on Network Marketing VT. I could care less if NMVT survives or not but I am going to take advantage of the opportunity it presents. I am betting on me and not the company. But while it is here I will use and teach the benefits it offers since I have a different philosophy.

I don't believe this should be considered a primary business since the way it is structured does not violate any other companies policies. It should be viewed as a way to create value in yourself and possibly use it to help kickstart another business. I am a firm believer in multiple sources of income.

I will give away these products all day long and make more money than those who are selling them. Because, apparently, most people are missing the boat on what this can do for them. I see it as a compliment to any business out there. Take advantage of this and use it to create your advertising budget.

Who gives a cr*p where Network Marketing VT is located or who owns the company. This is where a person with little capital and no knowledge of marketing can get started and quickly learn how to create that value in themselves, build an advertising budget and quickly diversify their income portfolio, creating a safety net.

Now I don't know how much life this company has in it but I am all for using it and teaching others how to use it to solve their most immediate financial crisis so that they can easily move forward with more purpose and wisdom.

Sorry, I just get long winded sometimes. I'm just sick of the negative buzz around NMVT when people just don't get it.

I hope that I have helped to put things into perspective.

Tim The Idea Guy

• July 9, 2012 3:40 AM PDT
    • I agree, tomf, I would much rather invest my money in a company that has been around for a few more years, and would probably give that advice to anyone else looking for a good investment.

• June 9, 2012 4:16 AM PDT
    • i doubt it is going to be around in 2 years most new companies fail then i hedged my bet by working with a second company

• June 5, 2012 1:35 AM PDT
    • Although Ariix seems to be a legitimate company with legitimate products to sell, some of the information on their product pages concerns me a bit. Not only do they not say what exactly makes their product the best, but their Rejuveniix dietary supplement pill can cause "rare, but severe liver injury", as well as possibly impairing your ability to drive if taken "excessively" or with products that cause drowsiness. It also states that the supplement should not be taken by pregnant women, and this is all thanks to an ingredient called kava. This doesn't sound too healthy so far. Almost all of the products on the web site also make claims that are later followed with the disclaimer "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease." As I said, Ariix is a legitimate company with a product to sell, but their claims about their products may not be supported by the product itself.

• July 9, 2012 2:45 AM PDT
    • As with any network marketing company, if an individual has the drive and motivation, as well as very good people-skills and enough leads, they can make decent money, especially if they are able to build a solid team and earn downline profit. However, the problem I see with companies like Invado is that there are only so many people you can recruit or market to. Once you run out of leads, it's all over.

• July 9, 2012 2:21 AM PDT
    • This Celebrating Grace review is definitely very helpful for someone looking for more information regarding potential opportunities to make money through their own sales or by building and managing a team. Celebrating Grace fills a niche that most companies do not provide to, and will probably continue to do well because of this fact.

• June 15, 2012 5:59 AM PDT
    • Thank you for the added information Calvin, I definitely appreciate it. 

• June 7, 2012 1:02 PM PDT
    • Actually  if you do your own test as I have done on several cars and trucks you will find that for every dollar you spend on XFT you will get a 250-300% return on your investment.  I tested a 2011 Ford Fusion, rented from Enterprise, for 3500 miles and increased the MPG by 16%.  

Xtreme Fuel Treatment is time tested and has been used by major companies all over the world for many years with great success.  Now there is an opportunity to create a great income and business opportunity by helping individuals and businesses save on fuel cost.  wor

XFT saves you money every time you use it.

If you would like to know more, contact me.

Calvin Pippin

www.XFTSaves.com

• June 5, 2012 3:43 AM PDT
    • I noticed that there wasn't any product information posted for Extreme Fuel Treatment, so I figured I would do some research myself and share it on here. Extreme Fuel Treatment is meant to save you money by increasing your mileage, and decreasing the amount of fuel that is injected, not burnt, and lost in your exhaust. EFT does this by increasing the speed at which your fuel ignites, essentially giving it a higher octane. Extreme Fuel Treatment comes in bottles ranging from two ounces for $32.00, all the way up to one gallon for $1,300.00. In my opinion, the money "saved" by using EFT in your fuel to increase your mileage, might as well just be spent buying more Extreme Fuel Treatment. One ounce of EFT treats 80 gallons of gasoline. Depending on the MPG of your car and how far your daily commute is, 80 gallons of gasoline might not last very long, so you should expect to be spending at least $100 on Extreme Fuel Treatment monthly. I'm not saying that the product doesn't work. On the EFT website there are a lot of studies and tests done and documented supporting the claims that the company makes about the product. However, I don't find it practical to spend the extra money on Extreme Fuel Treatment. It might save you money on gas, but as I said, that money is just going to go straight into buying more EFT.

• June 5, 2012 3:07 AM PDT
    • Angle Foods definitely sounds interesting, and seems like a great way for Kurt Angle to make some more money after being done wrestling. The fact that the food actually tastes good already sets it apart from most diet plans that provide meals. Nobody wants to go on a diet following a plan that gives you horrible TV dinner meals. Although some of the other diet plans' meals may leave you so starved that anything will taste good. The other thing I like about Angle Foods is that it comes with a workout plan. This isn't just an "Eat these three meals a day and you will lose weight!" plan. Angle Foods is encouraging people to actually work to stay in shape, and providing food that caters to the body's needs when on a consistent workout plan. I feel like too many people believe that they will lose weight just by eating certain meals from companies that promise that they will lose weight, or by taking weight loss pills. While you may lose some weight from doing these things, the best way is still to maintain better physical fitness. The fact that Angle Foods promotes this says a lot for Kurt Angle and for what he is trying to achieve with his company. 

• June 5, 2012 2:43 AM PDT
    • I can see the benefits that Sevarus could provide through their products, but the problem I see with this company is that they aren't exactly filling a niche. Everything they offer can already be done through other services that most people already have, like cell phones, and Sevarus doesn't offer a cheaper way to do it. Sevarus offers a could product, that has practical uses, but I think that they will need a very good marketing plan in order to make a large profit.

• June 5, 2012 1:56 AM PDT
    • Thank you for being interested enough to read what I had written and open minded enough to absorb and accept it.

Here is a more detailed view of the compensation plan and company if you are at all interested in finding out more

http://joinusatsbc.com Feel free to contact me with any questions you may still have.

• June 5, 2012 1:08 AM PDT
    • Thanks a lot for the info Cheryl-Ann, you mentioned a lot about Skinny Body Care that I couldn't find anywhere else. It's good to know that the product works, and that the company, as you said, actually cares. Those facts definitely give more credit to Skinny Body Care. I guess I spoke too soon about the company. Thank you for the insider info.

• May 31, 2012 6:58 AM PDT
    • I am sure those making over $250,000 in their first year with Skinny Body Care would view the assessment that "it would be utterly impossible to make any sort of living from Skinny Body Care" as being way off beam. I am sure my own husband would also find this an interesting perception since he retired from the workforce in August 2011 to join me full time at Skinny Body Care instead as have many of the spouses of members.

I joined Skinny Body Care in April 2011 by November I was able to travel to the US for the first time in my life even with my husband being so called unemployed since he was now Networking instead with absolutely no experience in the industry. I had never previously been able to travel Internationally because we simply could never afford it, yet without either of us in a so called real job I finally could.

I have been a Networker for over 30 years, from Tupperware to Amway to various online companies and would not call myself an expert by any means. I have always earned a little extra to help out with the family finances and pay for those little extra touches we all enjoy but never done anything worth taking great note of income wise, a few hundred dollars a month does make a difference to most families and it did for ours.

I did not join SBC expecting to earn a great income, like most in this industry I had learned from experience that only the lucky few do extremely well the rest of us make a little more than grocery money from it but it keeps us busy and entertained usually. I joined to help improve my health out of desperation since the medical profession were unable to assist me and I was totally sick of repetitive surgery and had tried everything they threw at me without results.

Over 12 months later I am still here and my husband and son have both joined me, this is the sole source of income for our entire household, not bad for a company whose "structure doesn't seem very sound". 

This is what I have learned from my personal experience with Skinny Body Care. "Somebody Cares!!!" For the first time I am with a company where everyone from the CEO to the newest member actually cares for and about each other, they celebrate the successes of everyone be it weight loss, health improvements or reaching financial goals.

Rank advancement is easy and lucrative and the company lives up to every one of it's promises.

Coming in as a member requires a one time $10 fee plus your choice of product package, for as little as $75 you are in business.

Simply order your own product for around $65 each month and in time you will earn something in return but you are relying on the work efforts of others to do this so patience is required because they work at their own pace so enjoy using one of our 2 products Skinny Fiber or Ageless or both and check in every few months and see what is happening. Your income is capped at $1618.50 per month which is fine for some people but if you want to have the potential to earn more start doing a little work. Your current boss does not pay you to sit and do nothing neither do we you are doing something you are using the product so in time will be rewarded for it, by sharing with others you will earn more, it is as simple as that. For each bottle you sell to your first 3 customers you will earn an additional $25.

The first rank is Bronze  this is where the changes begin. Simply introduce 3 others to the product or the company and your goal is achieved, these can be customers or other distributors. This opens up several other ways you can earn income here. The first being and additional $1 per bottle for your sales efforts, then you also earn a share in the company Bonus Pools which is a Bonus system set up to recognise those doing something, most companies start bonus pools for high ranking members SBC recognises it's members for achieving any rank. You also earn a 50% matching bonus on the matrix income of anyone you introduced to the company with no breakage so if you introduce someone who out ranks you it does not matter because you will still earn this, a lot of companies make you stay ahead of your team members in rank to earn, here because you did the introduction you reap the reward for it. 

Help 3 personally sponsored members reach Bronze too and you are promoted to Silver, bring in 3 members who just want to use the product and not build you end up stuck here with most companies however with SBC you are in control of your own business, if you are just bringing in others who are not wanting to build you can reach Silver by introducing a total of 10 others instead. All ranks have a self directed method of reaching them so that you do not need to rely on the efforts of others to advance and a higher matching bonus % to reward you for your continued efforts. The pay plan is explained in full on our website so I will not go into too much detail here.

Company rank advancement bonuses start at Platinum and range form $1000 - $300,000 you can take these as cash payments or houses or cars in lieu of cash a total of $431,000 in bonuses along the road to Royal Crown Diamond and that is on top of your income from working the business. Who cares if it takes you 5 years to reach it or 10 years for that matter, how much in cash bonuses do you earn for doing your job with your current employer???

We have 2 products Skinny Fiber, a weight loss, weight management, health improvement product and Ageless which is a skin care product. Both are fuss free and effective and both come with an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee so they work fast enough for people to see results in their first month of usage.

I would suggest that anyone searching for a better way to earn a living take a look at Skinny Body Care. Network Marketing has come of age and is gaining respectability. Yes it is possible to do business with honesty, integrity and ethics and the company is called Skinny Body Care! Whether you want to earn a seriously living or just add a little pocket money to the family budget it caters for all!!!!

• May 31, 2012 5:10 AM PDT
    • Very interesting take on Skinny Body Care. It does seem like it has potential to make someone a little bit of money, but I feel that it would be utterly impossible to make any sort of living from Skinny Body Care, especially with the trend of other similar companies being that they burn up and fail pretty quickly. If you're willing to go out and market the product, I'm sure that its possible to make some decent cash from this. 

It also sounds that some people really have seen results from the product, and that's great. But the way that Skinny Body Care is strutured, it doesn't seem to be very sound.

• June 4, 2012 6:38 AM PDT
    • Clever Container seems like it would be a great investment, because it provides a product that everyone needs. Everyone can use more space in their home, or more places to put all of their junk. $199 for $400 of product is a great deal, especially since you can earn commission of 25%. This definitely seems like a great way to make some money, because it doesn't just apply to one group of people. 

• June 4, 2012 4:26 AM PDT
    • This is a good review for Eclipse Candle Company. The only problem I see with it, as mentioned above, is that there are already so many candle companies, that you either have to be very lucky and live in an area that the other companies haven't gotten to yet, or have one hell of a marketing scheme. With the low start-up cost, however, it doesn't seem like there is much to lose. Even if you don't end up having any home parties, or making any income from them, you still only spent about as much as the product would cost by itself, so you basically just bought a good product.

• June 4, 2012 3:42 AM PDT
    • Beijo definitely seems like a good company with a good product. I've heard many girls complain that "cute" handbags are too expensive, and Beijo definitely seems to make bags in a good price range, especially since the most expensive is around $135.00. As a home party company, it seems that a Beijo Consultant would be able to make great money if they could find enough people to market to, and had a little bit of marketing experience, or at least some good people skills.