Forums » MLM Scams

List of newest posts

• May 28, 2012 12:58 AM PDT
    • It would be the supreme irony of what triggered this company's downfall was a copyright complaint.

• May 27, 2012 2:36 AM PDT
    • Hilarous post.

I doubt the licensed any music used in the making of their videos. I messaged artist Jody Wisternoff on Facebook to ask.

I don't know what could be done anyway I do not think anyone will be able to find the company or JSS Tripler scam assets for very long.

• May 24, 2012 5:19 AM PDT
    • JSS Tripler Scam?

This is my completely unbiased review of JSS Tripler. I'm not trying to promote any other program, or hook you into giving me your email address, or any other scam. Consider this a public service announcement, and it's not pretty.

What is JSS-Tripler? JSS Tripler is a “product” you become enrolled in automatically when you join JustBeenPaid.

These are the steps outlined to use the JSS Tripler when you enroll in JustBeenPaid. Each step is broken out in video format, and presented on the JustBeenPaid.com website.

These JustBeenPaid videos are public, and available without logging in.

JustBeenPaid Video Tutorial Series: (Subtitle: Cheesy music to make you feel like you're having a great time while your kids college tuition is being blown on a South African money game ).

Step 1:

The video is displayed without a voice over, just cheesy 70s music that makes me expect a plumber or pizza delivery guy with a fireman's moustache to jump out when a girl answers the doorbell in a wet towel. Not that I’ve ever actually seen anything like that.

The first video tells you how to claim your free $10.00 and start earning and shows you how to buy JSS Tripler positions

You have 10.00 credit from the “Pay It Forward” system.

First Red Flag:

When the video itself points out that you are paying for positions, not a product, it's a significant red flag.

But refer back to the terms and conditions, which say that the first rule of JustBeenPaid is don't talk about JustBeenPaid. The second rule of JustBeenPaid is...well, you know the drill.

Step 2 Update your profile ( they suggest Gmail, it a “almost always works” with their system )

In this video, they show you how you can view your JSS-Tripler account balance, which should already show 20 cents – they claim the account will earn 2% daily for 75 days, giving you a 150% return…

( Didn’t Wall Street think the same thing about subprime Bundled Mortgage Securities? That worked out well too ).

Step 3: This video suggests you upgrade to Level 1 any time within your first 74 days using your daily JSS-Tripler earnings.

Wait a second. I haven’t invested anything. I have a free position. I’ve made 20 cents and I can use that to upgrade? This sounds too good to be true…

And if I upgrade I get access to The Big Success Breakthrough? Where I can earn $60 JSS Matrix rebates and more? ( Again, emphasis theirs, not mine ). What is this JSS Matrix they speak of! I can barely contain my excitement. I am like a kid on Christmas morning as I move on to the video for

Step 4: How to Set Up Payment Processing

The music for this video sounds like I just departed the jungle cruise on an African safari and am being chased by a pack of wild hyenas.

The video gives me the options for setting up all payment options accepted by JBP:

AlertPay, Liberty Reserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay.

What? No PayPal? Yeah, that’s probably because their terms and conditions prohibit this kind of business scheme.

After you create your account with one if these <sarc on>well known and reliable payment processors you then submit your username into the JPB back office form and confirm it via email.

Step 5: How to Fund your Main JSS Account

Wait. I thought I got a free 10.00 to pay it forward, and was earning 2% a day that I can reinvest.

Side note: JSS is short for Just Been Paid “Synergy Surf”

The video suggests you start with a deposit of $100.00 into your processing account.

Step 6: How to transfer funds from JSS to JSS Trippler and then purchase JSS Tripler Positions

Don’t I already have a JSS Tripler position? I thought I just got one for free when I used my Pay It Forward dollars.

The music in this video sounds like I just stumbled blindly into a rave without the benefit of any mind altering substances so I immediately recognize how badly the music sucks. Where the hell are my glo-sticks?

And since my mind is so clear, I also notice just how shabby the website graphics and text and presentation are on this site. If there was an Internet in the 70s, that’s when it would’ve been designed.

The video shows me how to move funds between my JBP accounts. Looks like the website also uses 1970’s math processors. No one has figured out how to round numbers? Do we really need “dollars” computed out to the 12th decimal? Could I have a trillionth of a penny please to round this up to $31.91?

The video instructs you to buy new positions with your newly deposited funds. $10 for each position. ( Damn, nothing for those trillionth’s of a penny? )

I can’t make this up. At this point in the video now has lyrics that say “Strange but true, I can not get enough”.  I Shazamed the song with my phone and it’s actually titled “Chase ( V-Sag Remix)” By “Expert Medicine”. Rushing right to iTunes to download that one.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Expert-Medicine/120678740704

Uh Oh. Here's that Red Flag again: 

Note the highlighting in this image (Theirs, not mine ). “PAYMENT FOR NEW POSITION”.  The #1 no-no any attorney or compliance officer of any MLM will tell you NOT TO DO. Never, ever, ever admit that you are selling positions, not a product. Epic Fail JBP.  Unless your goal is to have the FTC ( or the equivalent in South Africa, where this scheme claims to be headquartered ) freeze your accounts and send you off to the graybar hotel.

Step 7: Compound JSS-Tripler Earnings and See Future Earnings with The JSS-Tripler Calculator

New video, new music. I definitely feel transported back to the 70s. Wonder if Artist Jody Wisternoff knows Just Been Paid has Bundied the title “Lassoo” for the song's promotional use…

Somehow, based on the video, I now have 27.80 in my account due to “Compounding”. With 4 positions, including the three I purchased, and the free one paid forward, that should take about 34 days. Now the video suggests I use that money to buy two more positions.

According to the JSS-Tripler calculator, if I don’t enable compounding, my initial fund of $100 will become $120 in 60 days.  Somehow that’s also reflected as a $50 net profit. Huh? I invest $100. I end up with $120 and yet my net profit is $50?

If I do enable compounding my earnings magically become $217.60.

JBP reminds me the compounding will be the same if I use larger amounts. They suggest I try the compounding calculator using numbers like $1000 or $5000 as my initial deposit...right. Let me just take out a second mortgage on my house so I have enough cash to really do this right...

I’m wondering where all this profit is really coming from, since all I can see is that I’ve bought a few positions, but I don’t seem to have sold anything.

Step 8: How to Transfer Funds from JSS-Tripler to JSS and Withdraw Funds

The sound track makes me want to load up my pockets with tokens and find an arcade so I can play Dance Dance Revolution.  True story: Music is by the artist Faskil, title: “It Puts Me to Sleep”. Frankly, so do these videos.

This video shows me how I can transfer my profits back to my main JustBeenPaid account, and from there, back to my AlertPay or ScamPay or whatever random processor I’m using.

I'm starting to realize these videos are structured for idiots. 5 minutes to demonstrate how to point, click, fill a form field, submit, repeat.

Step 9: How to withdraw funds from your payment processor to your bank.

I seriously think I’m developing an aneurysm at this point. Cheery soundrack by Pryda.

Another five minutes to explain how to transfer money from AlertPay back to your bank account.

Again, where the hell are these ‘profits’ coming from?

Step 10: How to Access Your Free Gift “Upgrade Your Brain”

Seriously. This is the title of step 10. All JBP members get free access to “Upgrade Your Brain”. Which may be useful if you actually deposited money in what is clearly failing the sniff test and looks more and more like a Gifting / Ponzi scheme.

Really? “The Stuckistic Breakthrough?”.  More like the “Sucktastic Breakthrough”

Step 11: How to Upgrade / Renew to Level 1 Status

Four minutes of more mind numbing brain-downgrade music and a video telling me why I should pay $15 to upgrade and renew, apparently resetting the clock on my JSS Tripler so I can continue to earn 2% from sources unknown on my ‘positions’.

Nowhere in these videos is there a mention of any product other than the positions I purchased.

Nowhere does it say exactly where this 2% is coming from, so I must assume it’s from other people ‘below me’ who are signing up and depositings funds.

The program just states that each active position will earn 2% a day. The emphasis is always on “earn”. Not accrued interest, not profits from unknown products being sold, just 2% earned daily for 74 days on each active position.

How this is done is a mystery. Well, really, not so much a mystery as a Ponzi.

JBP also proudly reminds me I can buy up to 250 positions every 60 minutes, up to 500 a day. $5000 dollars a day on ‘positions?’ Sorry kids, forget about food, hot water, and lights this month. Daddy's rollin' the dice with JustBeenPaid.

My opinion on this whole "business opportunity?"

If you are the kind of person that goes to gifting parties and hopes you get back your cash after other people join after you, this may be the program for you.

If you think Charles Pietro Giovanni Guglielmo Tebaldo Ponzi created the most fabulous business model known to man, this may be the program for you.

If you are in dire need of "A Brain Upgrade", this may be the program for you.

I need to point out that this is just my opinion. I have been evaluating MLM companies, comp plans and products for over a decade. My track record speaks for itself.

Looking forward to any counterpoints, objections or outright flaws in my review of JSS Tripler.

• May 24, 2012 5:23 AM PDT
    • I just posted a followup, this one specifically about JustBeenPaids primary product, the JSS Tripler Scam.

• May 23, 2012 7:38 AM PDT
    • You know I have really started to notice the overall trend with defunct "companies" (no offense to legit MLM companies) recycling themselves once all credibility has been depleted. They burn down, only to rise again like a phoenix. I'm not sure if its that I'm surprised there seems to be no laws that prevent bogus products, or bogus individuals from building their pyramids after being forced to shut down a previous endeavor, or the resilience of those behind them to have the tenacity to try it again.

In any event, this is obviously as Watchdog pointed out; another scam.

I actually remember seeing a series of Youtube videos from AdSurfDaily a couple years ago, in fact here is one now... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0bH45ghVFI . Having a bit of charisma and communicating affectively can be a bit of weapon for those that wish to prey on others. If you didn't know better, you might actuaslly trust this guy. I don't know what his position was in the company, or if he was just a rep, but I can't seem to find much info on him personally.

Couldn't agree more about operating outside of the US. Though that goes for many things, if you are not covered by your own country's laws and regulations when it comes to any type of business, I'd go ahead and stay out of it.

"labeling themselves as lead generation programs when the leads are all generated by new enrollments and lead forms and commissions are paid on new 'members' but not on any 'product' -- which is the definition of a Ponzi or Pyramid scheme."

The "Crux of the biscuit" right there.

I had to laugh at the disclaimer, and honestly its hard to miss unless an individual is lazy. Most of us have to work pretty hard for our money, and there are too many people that are, or are trying to become financially consciencious that are too blinded by the hype to find some gleaming little bits of essential information when considering getting involved with an MLM company. Even if you're just kind of casing the company, checking out its website etc... that line alone gives you an idea of what you'd be getting into.

I go back to what I said before that the more of these scammers I see just doing the same thing over and over, I fail to understand (or perhaps I have not looked hard enough) how the industry doesn't evolve in this area. Its not like the crooks' methods are changing much.
      Love the Tyler Durden reference lol....very good analogy.

As far as them changing the policies without notice is pretty standard now, in fact I'm surprized its not posted on a Walmart bulletin board lol.

"You also agree that that all payments to JBP Admin are final and understand that JustBeenPaid a strict no-refund policy, except in cases where JBP expressly allows refunds."

HAH, what exactly could I say to that, other than "lol".

Your final question is the main idea of this scrambled reply.... Why indeed?

• May 22, 2012 6:46 AM PDT
    • Great analysis WatchDog. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on JustBeenPaid and waiting for them to get shut down. This all reminds me of WorldVentures, which I almost got sucked into, and sadly a lot of people I know did. Most people probably look at all the fine print, say "Too long to read." and sign their souls away. 

• May 21, 2012 6:29 AM PDT
    • I have received several emails asking for my opinion on JustBeenPaid. All of them ask, "Is JustBeenPaid a scam?" ( Or "Is JSS-Tripler a scam?")

Let's start with the most obvious red flags:

Company is operated outside the US.

I firmly believe that if this company was operating within the US, State Attorney Generals would already be either investigating this company or freezing assets. There are many threads online referencing the relationship between this company and its primary particpants and the ( now defunct ) AdSurfDaily ponzi case. ( The principle, Andy Bowdoin, just pleaded guilty to wire fraud in the case on May 18th. 2012 ).

JustBeenPaid is structured like many new companies in this particular niche - labeling themselves as lead generation programs, when the leads are all generated by new enrollments and lead forms and commissions are paid on new 'members' but not on any 'product' -- which is the definition of a Ponzi or Pyramid scheme. If there is no product other than the exchange of currency when someone enrolls, it definitely seems to fit the definition. Sites selling replicated pages as a product have failed that sniff test time and again. The list of those closed by the FTC or AGs or just plain folded up and disappeared with member fees is sadly a long one.

The JustBeenPaid program looks almost like a hybrid between a Ponzi and a Gifting program and a Lead Generation gimmick.

Owners and Executives with a history of failed companies

Fredrick Mann is the alleged owner of JustBeenPaid:

Domain name: JUSTBEENPAID.COM

Administrative Contact:
      Mann, Frederick tech@bigbooster.com
      Suite 88
      Private Bag X12
      Roosevelt Park, 2129
      ZA

Also, this quote on the "About" page: "My name is Frederick Mann. I'm the main designer of JustBeenPaid! (JBP) and I'm glad to be able to provide you with the means to become a Successful Online Moneymaker!"

The enrollment terms and conditions begin with an unusual disclaimer ( paraphrased rather than quoted verbatim): JustBeenPaid! and its various sites constitutes the dissemination of information in accordance with the right to free speech"... and more noticeably: "ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES FEATURED HERE ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LOCAL LAWS"

Read that again and think about what it says. Basically, if what we are doing is illegal whereever you are, anything on the site you might think of as a suggestion that you join in our little carnival of fun and games is void.  To butcher the famous Princess Bride quote by Indigo Montoya, "I do not think that disclaimer means what you think it means."

To me it's sort of like a thug on the corner saying, "Hey, want to go rob that liquor store?  First I must advise you that my suggestion that you become an accessory to armed robbery is void if it happens to be illegal in this area. "

More terms and conditions that just strike me as odd and completely ridiculous. I'm going to paraphrase them here, so as to avoid any absurd copyright claim by JustBeenPaid:

I agree that I have read the General Disclaimer above. I understand it, agree to it, and swear almighty allegiance to it.  ( okay that last bit isn't exactly true ).

But it does say in essence, "in case you missed the part where we say that if we do happen to be illegal wherever you are, and you do participate, our suggestion that you do so is void so we are somehow not responsible for offering you a potentially illegally activity just because we have a nice circular logic loop for you to follow"

You also, as part of terms and conditions, agree to the following!

That you are not an employee or official of any government agency, nor acting on behalf of or collecting information for or on behalf of any government agency.

That you are not under contract or otherwise employed by any media or research company, and are not reading any of the JBP pages in order to collect information for someone else.

These two clauses absolutely made my jaw drop. You have to affirm that you are not gathering information on behalf of a government agency? That would be like a police officer walking up to the above mentioned hypothetical liquor store robber and the robber saying, "I'd love to tell you about how I robbed that store, but before I do so, you have to agree that you are not a police officer."  Do they really think these clauses will protect them if and when this entire JustBeenPaid lead gen scheme gets labeled a ponzi scheme by a government agency?

Fredrick Mann: "But your honor, they AGREED they weren't employed by a government agency before the logged in to investigate our funky little scheme."

Federal Judge: "Ah, I see that right here Mr. Mann. Very clear and in perfect legaleze. Case dismissed. Be on your way now."

You also agree that any information about or related to JBP (other than that on the pages available to non-members and the marketing materials authorized for public use) is proprietary and confidential and that you will not reveal said information to anyone else.

The first rule about JustBeenPaid is don't talk about JustBeenPaid. The second rule about JustBeenPaid is don't talk about JustBeenPaid. ( Tyler Durden ).

Can they be serious? ( And by the way, JustBeenPaid, I didn't personally agree to these terms and conditions. Someone emailed them to me. From a blind email address under the name "Frodo". With a mysterious IP address in the header that when researched resolves back to someplace called Middle Earth. )

There is almost too much shadiness, ass covering and sheer comedy in these terms and conditions ( assuming they are real of course, since I've never been to Middle Earth to verify the sender or the IP address ) to address in one post.

You also agree that JBP managers may change virtually any aspect of the JBP program at any time without notice ( except the privacy policy, which I'm sure is just as entertaining to read. Unfortunately, I didn't receive that from MiddleEarth.net )

In other words, if Fredrick Mann and company decide tomorrow that every member must show up within five minutes at a coffee shop near their purported headquarters in South Africa, wearing cheese hats and the exact pair of bellbottom pants worn by Prince in the "Purple Rain" video in order to collect their commission ( paid out in Tofu cubes ) then that's exactly what the new policy is and you must abide by it.  Or even better, if Fredrick Mann and Co simply decide there will be no more commissions and they are taking all of your personal info and reselling it to the highest bidder, that's the new terms and conditions of the program.

And as you may have expected, there are NO REFUNDS:

You also agree that that all payments to JBP Admin are final and understand that JustBeenPaid a strict no-refund policy, except in cases where JBP expressly allows refunds.

Why would anyone in their right mind join a program like this?  The very first condition you agree to is that you are of Sound Mind and Legal Age, so basically the fact that you agreed to any of this BS demonstrates you are NOT of sound mind and voids the whole thing anyway.

Think your way out of that conundrum, JBP.

• May 10, 2012 6:12 PM PDT
    • I will be using the zija products, and I share the results with others Zija is made from the Moringa Tree, also known as the Miracle Tree. It is the most efficacious, nutrient rich botanical in existence100% Organic 100% Natural

• April 12, 2012 10:06 AM PDT
    • whats not good?

• April 12, 2012 7:49 AM PDT
    • not good

• March 31, 2012 12:44 AM PDT
    • Lawson That is my point exactly! You just can't get organic anymore unless you grow it. I use Zija for my entire family. Smart MIX for the kiddos and XM+ most days for me! I recieve my products for free and earn extra spending money for telling others about the results we have with the products. Not a bad gig. 2 years now we have been consuming these products and I don't see myself not using them ever!

www.thelegacyleaf.myzijastory.com

• March 29, 2012 6:32 PM PDT
    • nice sales people here i dont sale i just share lol i heard this many times from another networker how about this u want to sale and u want him in ur business just be up front guys common man i want all of in my business whats wrong with that u guys cant saying the truth 

www.platinum1.jeunesseglobal.com

www.drnathannewman.com

let me know 

• March 27, 2012 2:15 PM PDT
    • God day Scott, Obviously I have no idea what part of North America you live in, yet based on your ability to feed a family of four organically for under $216 you must live in a green house, California or Florida.  I live in Northern Alberta, Canada.  One Organic Chicken at Planet Organic here cost $30, Beef and Bison is similar on comparison.  As for the ability to get fresh, organically grown produce...lol, yeah right!  So short of getting a cow, a chicken and a greenhouse in my back yard, which I am positive violates some sort of city ordanence,  I am left with finding organic nutrients in some other form, such as Zija.  

My fiance had a brain tumor nine years ago, and a stroke during its removal, which left some scar tissue in her brain.  This resulted in nerve damage to her left side and poor circulation throughout her extremities.  This new years eve she suffered a seizure and was put on teva-carbamazapine, one of the most highly addictive anti seizure medications there is.  This is when we started using Zija daily in our diet, half a pack a day for each of our children, one pack for myself and two packs for her mixed in with 32oz distilled water.  In the last three months she has been able to come completely off of that horrible drug, under doctors supervision of course, and as of the MRI last week the scar tissue in her brain that they said caused her seizure has now disappeared.  

Now keep in mind that I am in no way claiming that Zija has cured anything, these are just the findings in her case.  So as to the cost of Zija being to much of a burden to bare... Join up as a distributor, figure out the, very simple comp plan and make some more money, or do what i did, get 2 friends a month to sign up with you and get yours for free! 

• March 26, 2012 5:37 PM PDT
    • Well, zija is now considered as best in all and also holds companies for its dramatic nutritious properties into some refreshing,energetic and nourishing beverages like smart drinks as to help and to maintain a healthy and active life. Zija itself contains its own main nutritional drinks.

• May 10, 2012 5:55 PM PDT
    • Fhtm is a network marketing company that offers anyone that joins an opportunity to become the middleman on products and services that just about everybody we know are currently using. Is FHTM a scam? Why are so many ex. reps saying this? Maybe they have joied the company with high hopes of becoming successful and making ( a fortune) tons of money since Fortune high tech marketing is what the acronym Fhtm means, but never put forth enough effort or maybe they just thought they would just sign up and poof their rich.

Well I have a news flash..........nope it doesn't work like that at all. Is it scam, nope i can say that it is all i know is you have to work the duplicatable system that has proven itself time and time again.

Truth about it is, in order to make money in this business you have to work it and you have to work it fast. They  have awesome products and a great comp plan but the whole truth about it is if you don't work you don't eat period.

click here to find out more

www.fhtmdvd.com

www.fhtmus.com/joesimmons

• April 10, 2012 6:51 AM PDT
    • Greate post Cindy.

I did a little research and it seems that though they start with the base ingredients of salt and water, they process it in a way that changes it.

Vitamin O comes to mind. This is also a salt water product that has had a frequency run through it, which changes it into a product the produces

excellent levels of Oxygen in the body. I've seen an oxygmeter measure this in real time and the O2 levels in the blood went to 100% in less than a minute.

Had a woman with black lung disease able to get off oxygen tank by simply suing Vitamin O daily. I am pretty sure that ASEA is a similar thing. Vitamin O also has remarkable testimonies connected to it. I'm curious as to what the difference is between the two.

I am so happy for your success with your child. Good work being a mom

Donna

• February 24, 2012 1:11 AM PST
    • jhubbard26, You say, "There is plenty of pre asea research in the boston medical journal on redox signaling and Asea is getting more and more publications in medical journals."

So give us the citations.  What are the articles?  Give me specifics.  ASEA talks generally about studies but NEVER EVER gives any specific references to any published scientific studies.  Even their "documentation" is full of nonsense talk.  I'm happy to examine any specific reference in medical jouirnals if you can provide them.  Oh, and by the way, there is no "Boston medical Journal".

Finally, there is something that occurs on the cellular level redox signalling.  However there is NO evidence drinking this has ANYTHING to do with it or will have any effect on it, and no evidence that this is anything but salt water, and no independent confirmation of anything claimed for this "product".

So show me the evidence and journal publications that confirm the claims for this product.

• March 22, 2012 1:13 AM PDT
    • They did interupt doing business back in May due to threats, which were not made public, so few know where they were coming from at the time, but the bottom line is they came back online and if there was an issue at the time, it was apparantly resolved.

There is just too much to lay out here, but in short, nothing happens to current dinar and value, the announcement indicated the two would be used into 2013 and that the larger notes, 25K and 10K as example would be phased out, similar to how the $100K U.S. notes were removed from circulation.  It was clear that there would be no withdrawal of the current notes from circulation, it would simply be a phase out given the fact no one would be carrying a 25K dinar when it would be worth expected $25K.  Shabibi, head of CBI has several times made this statement clear to citizens.

Article is below, but be aware, translation software is sometimes difficult since they speak backwards to most of us, right to left, so often words are reversed from our usual speech pattern.

Baghdad: Ahmed Naseer , a source in the Iraqi Central Bank about four companies currently competing to win the draft printing the new Iraqi dinar, which will generate graceful after deleting three zeros from it, as Samay central bank to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually down to the day to start replacement where the value will be in the absence of a fluctuation of Iraqi dinars and one equivalent of U.S. $ one. The source continued that the Bank and after the Notice blockbuster to buy hard currency of the auction, which is supervised by the central, deliberately to sell the dollar worth less than the former by 3.4 points, with the imposition of conditions of purchase to prevent the exploitation of the market meet the demands of neighboring countries that suffer from economic sanctions and the devaluation of their national currencies, all of this to re-balance the domestic market, which saw and by what mentioned fluctuating rapidly in the price of the dinar, adding that everyone knows that the central bank managed to actually raise the value of the dinar in thoughtful and intelligent since 2003 until now that the price of the dollar equivalent to 240 dinars, but now the price tag rose to 1120 per dollar, and this is one of the most important tasks of the Central Bank, which is responsible for monetary policy in the country, and one of the most important endeavors is to raise the value of national currency to achieve purchasing power top for the Iraqi people. The Central Bank of Iraq announced, yesterday, about his buying and selling of the dollar price of 1166 dinars during the auction, which is evaluated every day with the participation of 23 banks, after it was sell it and buy it at the price of 1170 dinars to the dollar. Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, in statements to the media », that« the Bank worked to raise the prices of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar during its sessions for the sale and purchase of foreign exchange rate of four dinars and by 3.4% to up to 1166 dinars to the dollar », indicating that« the dinar nominal is not commensurate with the purchasing power him or the real price of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar ». Saleh added that «the current account of payments of Iraq where a large surplus relative to GDP at a rate of 5-8%», stressing that «the surplus is the signal strength and not vice versa as well as the existence of large reserves of the Bank». Saleh pointed out that «the dollar exchange rates in the Iraqi market which recently experienced a slight increase will be affected by the decision of the Iraqi Central Bank », adding that« the Iraqi dinar will be attractive in the Iraqi market ». The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed earlier this year for efforts to obtain the approval of the executive and legislative branches to put in three categories significant after deleting three zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the process of replacing the currency will take two years. As announced in favor of (January 6, 2012) for high reserves, Central Bank of Iraq from foreign currency to $ 60 billion for the first time in the history of Iraq, while confirmed its ability to curb inflation if it came to two places decimal places, it was considered that the current levels do not raise concern. It is noteworthy that the CBI is being daily sessions for the sale and purchase of foreign currency except for public holidays on which depends in which of those auctions. the appearance of Mohammed Saleh confirmed by (citizen) that the volume of money supply to be printed soon consist of 28 30 billion dinars, with calculated that the currency currently in circulation to more than 32 trillion dinars, and you measure the size of Altrchiq which dominated the national currency, and the size of the benefits that will catch up with this project in terms of withdrawal of monetary inflation and reduce the amount of cash and other. source revealed in an interview (citizen) that the form of currency The new will be like a mirror reflecting the history of Iraq and specifications will be even better than printing the dollar, and are impossible to falsified, and will be charged properties artistic and aesthetic features of an Iraqi national tell a story of civilization and its achievements since the dawn of history, as well as it will carry both Arabic and Kurdish as the text of the Constitution provides that in addition to English language being a global system is applied in all countries of the world. He said the groups would be equal between the metal and paper, where will be issued a class (25, 50, 75 and 100) dinars categories metal and there are 5, 10, 25 and 50 and 100 dinars, and paper.

Success to all,

• March 22, 2012 12:02 AM PDT
    • Other posts report the company ceasing operation in May of 2011.

What happens to all the previously printed Dinars? Do they become worthless?

Where is this news report you claim was released today? Are you claiming that Ali just shut down the operation *today* over this release?

• March 21, 2012 10:53 AM PDT
    • If you were not aware, this morning a news report was released in Iraq that the new dinar would be printed, and the value was one dinar to one U.S. dollar, so obviously, Ali temporarily shut down operations as he was inundated with calls and emails over the this release.  Time will tell as it always does, but I do believe we are very close to seeing this revalue be put in place.

• March 21, 2012 5:42 AM PDT
    • [quote user="Mike"]

We are actually in agreement, and the dinar trade smear was wrong and Utah was simply attacking anyone who was exchanging dinar, and did't bother doing their due diligence, just painted with a broad brush all dealers as the same.  You will not find one complaint about dinar trade, and no, I do not work for them, but have known Ali for years since he is one of largest and most well extablished dealers, and soon, a bank in U.S. and has agreed to exchange for anyone at a flat rate of $150. when Iraq finally announces restoration of dinar to former value, whatever that may end up being. 

[/quote]

Right now, the phone line to Dinar Trade goes to voicemail and asks people to email questions, and says they will not be answering phones until the Dinar is trading at over $10,000 per million.  The mailbox is full.

The link to sell Dinar doesn't work, and the online agreement says they are not obligated to buy back any Dinar.

Posts on other boards say that Dinar Trade is in hiatus. Is this true? 

"After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies."

• March 15, 2012 2:39 AM PDT
    • An interesting read. In June 2007, the FTC filed an injunction and a complaint for equitable relief against Burnlounge and Juan Alexander Arnold, John Taylor, Rob DeBoer, and Scott Elliot.

The amended final jundgement was just filed ( http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/0623201/120314burnloungeorder.pdf 

Judgement was entered in the amount of $16,245,799.70.

Is Rob DeBoer still involved in cPrime?

• February 15, 2012 6:00 AM PST
    • JangoMan, thanks for you response! Yes it is common knowledge that Ash is out and we, (FTS) have no ties to him or his Ashmax what so ever. I got out of Ashmax a long time ago because I was kind of skeptical about Ash from day one,  the way it was run, and it was way to complicated.

I did stick with FTS because of the inexpensive start up fee and it's so easy. I run my business on a more personal level. Four of my top five are local and one is spill over from my sponsor. For those local I hold 2 meetings a week that my down line can invite their prospects to and then I share the opportunity for my people. I do very little promoting on the internet. This way is much more fun, honest, and I get to meet a lot of new people.

One of the biggest downfalls about MLM is lack of help from above. That always kills a down line quicker than anything I know, and it gives MLM a bed rap. It doesn't make sense at all. I can't make money if I don't help those in my group make money.

I do agree there are a lot of scams out there, but FTS isn't one of them. Many people get into opportunities similar to ours, don't make a ton of money in the first couple of weeks or months, and they get frustrated then label it as a scam. One is only gonna get out of FTS what they're willing to put into it plain and simple

Also I have been confronting people who use the FTC to promote our business, and I've also brought this to the attention to the powers that be.

• February 15, 2012 1:14 AM PST
    • Thanks for your reply.

I guess I'm trying to understand if you are saying that AshMax IS a scam, and that Freeway to Success is legit?

Did Freeway to Success completely sever ties with AshMax and did they publicize kicking out ( terminating? ) Ash Mufareh?

I think I may have bundled Freeway to Success in my overall rant about AshMax, and I stand by my original assessment ( and the post title ) that AshMax itself is a scam. The relationship between AshMax and Freeway to Success was not very clear other than AshMax was promoting the deal.

Good for Freeway to Success if they have severed ties as you say above, and hopefully their expanded product line will make them an attractive ongoing business opportunity.