Forums » MLM Scams

List of newest posts

• November 11, 2013 9:45 AM PST
    • Funny, usually it is the old toilet paper offer, or wallpaper, but with all the recent public news releases in Iraq, all the doubters will be crying the blues that they didn't put a couple bucks into the Iraqi dinar.  And as to Ali, DinarTrade is still selling and buying dinar, as well as other currencies, so that pretty much dispels the talk about scams.  Yes, there is a spread in all currencies, that is what free capitalistic system is all about, and supply and demand is the other side of the coin, so as with all such long term investment opportunities, the story isn't over.

What I found most interesting having followed the Iraq fiasco for close to a decade is that they have now announced they have more than $80 Billion in Gold on top of the previously announced $80 Billion in Currency Reserves.  The U.S. would die for $160 Billion in reserves. LOL  So I might take up your offer in U.S. dollars in a year from now. lol Since most of my dinar was acquired direct from Iraq and Jordan for an average of $640. per million dinar, so I am not too worried about how long it will take to be restored to pre-invasion level.  It was always a retirement investment for me, not a get rich quick scam like 95% of programs out there in MLMland.  

Success to all,

• October 14, 2013 3:32 PM PDT
    • I checked, and they are now again actively buying back the Dinar. At far less than when I originally wrote my posts.

So it looks like the only one who profited was Dinar Trade Inc.

M. Sullivan, I have an idea - I will sell you a ream of white paper, 500 sheets - each will have "DINAR" laser printed across the top.  I will sell you the ream for...$500 dollars.

Next year, come back to me, and I will buy it back for ... $400 dollars.  I'll even let you save on shipping and just keep the ream of paper.

That way, you can get the exactly same experience as all the other Dinar Traders but support the local economy ( and me ) and still end up with a ream of paper you can use to send yourself letters saying "Don't buy into the DINAR SCAM".

• September 25, 2013 6:30 AM PDT
    • M. Sullivan - when I last checked, DinarTrade.com was no longer purchasing back the Dinar at all from anyone they sold to. 

Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 4:16 PM
      Subject: RE: Sell back Dinars

We are not currently buying or selling. We are working to brings new opportunities and options to our customers, but I cannot give any specific dates. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for daily rate updates, news and break down of rumors running around the internet.

Thanks
      Ali
      Dinar Trade Inc
      www.dinartrade.com
      Tel:877 770 7660

Perhaps they are buying them back now, but I stand by my original opinion that the entire dinar trade, regardless of the seller, is a scam. A scam in the sense that it preys on the lottery mentality of people who are pitched the idea that this is going to make them all millionaires, when the only one making any money is the business and owner selling the currency.

Forbes magazine, definitely a far more authorative source than myself, published an article this month titled "Inside the Dubious Dinar Revaluation Ruse". Swap the word Scam for Ruse and they mirror my opinion.

Quote "The ruse is simple: Get dinar buyers to believe that the currency will be favorably revalued soon so they can sell their dinars at a huge profit."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2013/09/06/inside-the-dubious-dinar-revaluation-ruse/

• September 25, 2013 6:00 AM PDT
    • Interesting,

It is always interesting to re-visit old threads to see how they pan out.  You can learn a lot by seeing who was right and who was wrong on different subjects like this.  What I don't understand is why DinarTrade was said to be a scam, and how MLM got sprinkled into subject was another mystery for DinarTrade was never an MLM company?

Whatever one thinks on the subject of the Iraqi Dinar, and here it is a couple years later and Iraq is still in turmoil as I see it.  Why, becasue the obama pulled out our military for political reasons which were against the Generals who knew what would happen if they pulled out.  Sure enough, Iraq has been going back to sectarian violence just as it has existed for centuries.  So much for forcing democracy down the throats of these middle eastern cesspools.

Simply put, all investments carry risk, and we have all heard the saying, no risk, no reward, so nothing new here, investing in the Iraqi dinar is a personal decision, one I am glad I took back when U.S. invaded Iraq.  Yes, invaded, for this is exactly what was done, all based on supposed inteligence that WMD were being used.  And here we are a decade later and find out that all those WMD gases were simply moved to Syria given our strategies involved wiring our impending invasion to enemy.  And what do we see happening again, the same stupid mistakes which created a multi-billion dollar waste pushing democracy on the middle east.  If it was not so sad, it would be funny.  Einstien said it best, you can't keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Back to original claim that DinarTrade was a scam.  Funny thing, they are still in business after all these years and I know many who have purchased, as well as sold back their dinar as economy has been destroying people due to high umemployment over the last five years.  So as I see it, they are a reputable free enterprise business who sells a product for profit, and buys back product at a profit.  For those who think this is wrong, regardless of the profit spread, then they are clueless about business in general. DinarTrade is a reputable business for past decade, and someday soon those who have purchased from them will thank their lucky stars.

Iraqi is finally financially sound with announced $80 billion in reserves and poised to announce the restoration rate of forced devaluation imposed by U.S. when they were invaded.  Ten long years I have waiting for this to finally happen, and now with several public announcements that it will happen soon, all we can do is be patient.  I looked at this investment as I look at all investments, what is my goal.  This was always a long term retirement plan strategy to me, so I bought what I could afford and just put it away, out of site, out of mind.  I follow world economics very closely, and as most now see, we are about to see a major worldwide meltdown, and we have seen only the tip of the iceberg, Greece is just first of this house of economic cards to collapse.

Who will be next?  U.S. is just one of the cards about to fall, when, who knows, but I am leaving my money in Iraq dinar, not the monopoly U.S. dollar. Think U.S. is too big to fail, think again, U.S. already once filled bankruptcy, and it can happen again, and will in my opinion in the next year or so at this rate of trillions of dollars in debt and growing daily.  Once again, it is always interesting to visit old threads, so live and learn is my motto.  We are all in unchartered waters and no one knows what the future holds, but one thing we all know is we as a country are not going in the correct direction, and haven't for decades.  The kick the can down the road economic strategies that have been used for decades does not work, and as a kid, the can eventually is destroyed, just as the U.S. economy will be destroyed because of this out of control government for the congress and senate, not for the people. 

Success to all,

Offshore-Wealth.com

• June 21, 2013 8:30 AM PDT
    • Almost reminds me of a "Pump and Dump"  Ever get that email that tells you to invest in a penny stock with a predicition that this stock will be worth several dollars in the next couple days?  Then you go look at the stock and you see that it is going up.  You buy the stock yourself and it continues to go up but then all of a sudden "BOOM" it crashes and now your stock is worthless.

The stock market roller coaster can be very dangerous.  Especially if the dollars invested are ear marked for retirement.  Down load our Free E-Book "The Retirement Miracle" written by best selling Author Patrick Kelly at:

www.retirementplanningstore.com/safe-money.html

• November 11, 2013 8:54 AM PST
    • Sadly another get rich quick scam goes by the wayside like all those before it.

• November 6, 2013 8:23 PM PST
    • Linda Ferioli said:

what happens to people who put their money in here?

• November 3, 2013 11:51 AM PST
    • WCM777 seems like a total offshort scam. Their name is derived from religious references and lucky number malarkey.

I hope you didn't personally invest in the WCM777 scam. If so your money is likely long gone.

• November 3, 2013 10:00 AM PST
    • Anyone have details on why WCM777 closed in the U.S. and what happens to people who put their money in here?

Is WCM777 another offshore scam?

• October 30, 2013 3:32 PM PDT
    • All it takes is a little common sense....

• October 29, 2013 10:52 AM PDT
    • Wow. That was quick. WCM777 seem to have closed their US operations with this notice:

The USA operation is closed. The company’s US customer service center, City of Industry office is closed.

The company’s US customer service phone number will remain the same, as will the email address.

And of course all the US reps money.

I originally posted here about the WCM777 scam http://www.repspace.com/forums/topic/1725/wcm777/view/post_id/4748 and didn't even get a chance to dig in before they made it so much easier for me to apply the scam label.

Rumors are flying, some about an unverified FBI investigation, but none of this bodes well for the reps or the company's future.

So long WCM777.

• August 1, 2013 5:14 AM PDT
    • Hi Linda 

This is Why I choose Sisel 

5 Things  to look For in an MLM Company and Why I chose Sisel 

1. Track record and history and Leadership
          Track record of  Owners former company was one of the 12 at the time with 1 Billion dollars worth of business in a year  ranking #5 in  History was growing till had to be sold due to a Divorce  Leadership 60 total tears Exp between the owner and his son 

2. The products and do they work ..190 + Products Safe and non toxic ..My story I've lost 59 lbs lost fat gained muscle and no GMO or Soy...I have a type of Arthritis that my former company's health care provider paid $7, 600 every 2 months for me to get an infusion ..that was more then they paid me when I was let go could not afford that found  a product that helped some until a connected with this company now I take 3/4 of an oz a day of a natural product that's better and non toxic for $48 a month and can do things I could never do before ..You don't have take more then one Bottle of a product for it to be Affective ...even our packaging is BPA free  and our plant id Certified GMP ,NSF and Organic..With a Staff of 18 full time Sciencetist who Research the Research in Health and Wellness and nontoxic products  and make it Better ...Trust The Science ...Trust Sisel 

3. Pay Out and ROI...If you going to do The Work You Want To Get Paid ...Our Pay Plan Pays Out More ask to see our Comp Plan and  It's Not a Binary !

4.Who controls the Marketing ...We do at our 440,000 sq ft Certified GMP, NSF and Organic   plant that is debt free , when he sold his former company for 770 million and did not sign a non compete clause that help back 300 million or he would have got a 1.7 billion turned right around and spent  150 k on the Plant where we manufacture our products  190

5. Financial Stability ..We are debt and overhead free the plant and land paid for and we manufacture for 100 other companies Costco, Sams Club , GNC , Walgreens and 40+ MLM Nutritional Companies some of the Biggest using their formals ours are Propriety to Us
      And in a few weeks we will have the BEST Tasting Healthy and Weight Loss Coffee
      And this is why we will be a success in the Coffee business taste wise we beat out the highest rated coffee in the US  it was Starbucks Tasters cup rated the top coffee in the US Starbucks rated 82 ,,,Flogers 75...the MLM Coffees 61-62 ours  88 , We  do everything in house roast grind package we put a coffee plant in our plant and we use the same  Panamanian coffee starbucks uses theirs is grade 3 we use grade 1 
      So If you want to Take Back Your Life and Get Healthy and Wealthy...Now's Your Time 
      If you'd like to see all our products http://johndontwork.com  want to know more let know if    We have a call wake up Mon -Sat every morning at 11am EST US  209 647-1600  PIN# 939469...We also have a World Call on Tuesday and Thursday get back to me for Countries  Call # and PIN # so it's a Local Call

Dream Big
      John 
      704 951-4224and no GMO or Soy
      skype john471

• June 21, 2013 8:40 AM PDT
    • So, Linda what company did you choose and how is it working out for you?  Before, you reply may I say that I truly wish you the best of luck with what ever company you chose.

• April 10, 2013 8:33 AM PDT
    • Thanks Jon. There's no question that some people can make quick money on these deals. The replicated sign up portal with daily ad posting requirements seems to be trending because it works to get companies noticed and even ranked on sites like MLMRankings. Some people mistake even those rankings as a stamp of approval, when the site clearly says it's just a measure of public interest in any given month. When Fortune High Tech Marketing got beat up by the FTC, they topped the list. Same with Zeek. When they got shut down, everyone was searching and buzzing about them.

I'm hoping people don't lose their money in TelexFree, and there have probably been one or two instances where a company has started off with all the marketing spin and questionable promotion practices, built a large group of subscribers - in this instance, maybe for their phone application - then sold off to a legitimate company or just morphed into a different business model and droppped all the questionable practices.

Time will tell. I'm surprised the cheerleading squad hasn't show up yet to tell me why I'm so wrong about this company, and that it's inspired by God, the application is magical, it's saving lives and healing cancer or whatever.
      I really enjoy replying to those posts. In the most sensitive way possible of course.

• April 10, 2013 5:50 AM PDT
    • thanks for this, I have a local successful lady earning a full-time income from home, and he's up to about $800 a month from just telex.

It sets off bells for me, and I'll stay away from it and wait for the inevitable shutdown.

• April 9, 2013 4:00 PM PDT
    • TelexFree and TelexCommerce: Finally, another company to really sink my teeth into and shake like a dirty little ragdoll. Maybe that's a little too graphic, but this company and the pitch that is resonating over the Internet just tweaks every nerve and red flag that I use when I go on a scam rant.

Let's start with the the TelexFree Overview

TelexFree offers phone service called 99TelexFree that is a service app that is supposed to allow customers unlimited cell calls to Brazil, the US and Canada.

Pretty standard fare. The other product is "AdCentral".

TelexFree members pay a membership fee of $299 for each "POSITION". Red Flag #1 - High priced "MEMBERSHIP"

Or, they buy up to five TelexFree AdCentral accounts for $1375 annual fee. Red Flag #2, Front Loading

TelexFree AdCentral members are required to post at least one preselected advertisement per day to any free classified site on the Internet. Red Flag number 3 ( and this should be huge ): does this remind anyone of Zeek Rewards one-ad-per-day policy?

Members earn commission for the recruitment of new members who purchase the AdCentral membership - who then must post ads promoting....the AdCentral membership. Red Flag #4. This is the stuff that gives Attorney General's and the FTC morning wood. No product...just paying other for signing up to recruit others. I mean, it doesn't get any simpler than that. Definition of Ponzi Scheme, pure and simple.

Then we get to the marketing blurbs and spin. Here's the claims I've seen in emails and posts:

The "Google President" went to the launch of the TelexCommerce division and has shown an interest in being part of the business. Really? Who exactly is the Google President? No name is mentioned. And he just 'expressed an interest'? This is such old school smarmy MLM pitch garbage that I feel like I need a shower just typing about it.

Next: Best Western has attached themselves to Telex.  Really? Last time I heard a spiel like this it was Zippi Rewards claiming they were partners with EBay. Not so much.

Finally, there's the big fat turd floating in the toilet bowl of the pitch claiming that Brazil's government regulatory agency has somehow reviewed and given the green light to their business operation. Heard this one before. Usually when companies claim they've been reviewed by the FTC, SEC or the FDA and they've been 'approved'. None of those agencies do anything of the kind. They don't issue a stamp of approval or review your products, comp plan, or services. They just show up in black suburbans and zip tie handcuffs and cart you and your staff and all your computer equipment away when they've had enough of your shenanigags.

And finally, if the company is in Brazil, why is it being pitched as running from Marlboro, MA?

More to come, I'm just getting ramped up on my research of this dog. Or, in my humble and first amendment protected opinion, big, fat, TelexFree scam.

• March 8, 2013 2:21 PM PST
    • The information is only starting to ooze out today, but Bidxcel, an online ‘penny auction’ appears to have closed for business suddenly and unannounced!

Following in the footsteps of similar Penny Auctions like Zeekler, the Bidxcel website today suddenly shows this:

While the few representatives I’ve spoken with had no knowledge this was coming or the specific reasons, recent history with these programs hints that perhaps the government started taking a closer look at the program and threatened action!

If you’re a Bidxcel representative and have any additional information, please let us know and I’ll update this!

If you’re a penny auction representative who’s been burned once, twice, or many times – why do you keep going back to a failed business model hoping the next one will have fixed any problems?

A solid company, with real products you can share and that help people change their lives is the solution to build a long-term, sustainable income!

Any updates I find I'll post here and on my blog: http://jonrpatrick.com/2013/03/bidxcel-shuts-down/

JP

• February 28, 2013 11:23 PM PST
    • Fact is, most don't care.

They see programs like this come and go.  Zeek fails, but this *next* one is bigger and better and has fixed ALL the PROBLEMS!

It's the lottery mentality.

There are some 'leaders' who will build large teams, and keep their list when they have to move to the next one.

What pains me the most are the people who DO get lucky and make incomes in many of these programs. They'll come to rely on that income, and be crushed when it collapses.

There are so many amazing work at home businesses out there, it's sad to see the ads and posts about "earn 2.5% a day" .....

I sincerely hope I'm wrong about JubiRev, and 10 years from now I'm happy to stand up and say I was if that happens.

And to anyone involved, I wish you the best of success!

JP

• February 28, 2013 10:02 PM PST
    • [quote user="tomf"]

i left because it will be tne next zeek it will be out of business like zeekler

[/quote]

I noticed several similarities between JubiRev / JubiMax that give me the same concern.

The business model revolves around "points", buying points, spending points on samples, and so on which is extremely similar to Zeekler and Zeek Rewards model of giving away 'bids'.

They also appear to have a requirement for placing ads, the same as Zeekler, which led to widespread name recognition through spam posts on classified boards and emails and just made them a bigger target.

In any business model where you are replacing commissions or real dollars with 'points' or 'rewards' you run the risk of running afoul of the FTC.

Zeekler and Zeek Rewards made the major mistake of including an investment return aspect in their model, a percentage return for money placed into the system, which was a clear violation of the securities laws.

I haven't seen that specific aspect in the JubiRev model, but too many things about it are troubling. That and the lack of a physical address on their website, no info on the executives, and a private domain registration by proxy just raises too many red flags.

Two emails to their 'legal' department as named in their policies and procedures has gone completely unanswered.

• February 27, 2013 6:30 AM PST
    • i need to correct that there is  a possibality hat would happen

• February 27, 2013 3:28 AM PST
    • i left because it will be tne next zeek it will be out of business like zeekler

• February 26, 2013 11:47 AM PST
    • that movement came out of the dogs rear end i

• February 26, 2013 10:38 AM PST
    • The last "Movement" I participated in was this morning on the John and I didn't find it particularly exciting.

• February 28, 2013 11:15 PM PST
    • I just spotted this online. What genius thinks its a great idea to compare JubiRev's new business opportunity to one that was shut down by the SEC just months ago?

This guy apparently. I realize much of the content is structured to be SEO bait ( links have been removed ) but the comparison to Zeek Rewards is just absolutely clueless:

Miramar Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2013 -- Two years ago, the revenue sharing opportunity exploded into the network marketing world with Zeek Rewards and since then, many companies have been trying to emulate the success, but with a better product and compensation plan.

Jubirev is one of those companies that have exploded up the Alexa rankings in just a few short weeks. A quick review of the Jubirev Website shows the basics of the company, with their intro video and opportunity overview. But, how much has changed from prior revenue sharing opportunities that have been a huge success out the door, but have ultimately failed?

Well, Jubirev, based out of the UK is trying to do things bigger and better with a more sustainable product in the form of Health and Nutrition products, like many other MLM companies and the also have a travel booking engine where you can use your Jubi Points to book family vacations all over the world.

There are multiple ways to earn in Jubirev and one of the keys to being a fast starter and getting in during pre-launch is their force filled matrix.

This is the key to the majority of the income for top leaders and the way your Jubi point balance will grow faster and faster for increases daily points from the revenue sharing.

One such leader is Coach Van, from North Carolina who had the fortune of getting in early with Zeek Rewards and then implemented his own marketing tools which he made available to everyone in his team and eventually grow his team to over 466,000 in Zeek Rewards.

Coach Van is backing Jubirev to be bigger and better and is calling on his team of 466,000 to join him and believes his new JubiRev Team will hit the million mark within a year.

The payout from the matrix under this kind of leader is what people dream about when they join a network marketing opportunity, but most never realize the potential that an early position in the matrix as well as a team leader with proven team building tools can bring.

Jubirev will be interesting to watch over the next year to see how it is going to grasp hold of the network marketing industry with the proven revenue sharing compensation plan.

You can find out more about Jubirev and Coach Van by checking out this JubiRev review.

Jubirev with Jubimax products should be around for the long haul, but only time will tell.

About Eternal Advertising
      Neil Howe is an internet marketer who specializes in reviewing new products and companies to market. Jubirev and Jubimax are the new revenue sharing models that have taken people's attention after the success of Zeek Rewards. Is Jubirev a scam? Will it get closed. Here is the Jubirev Review.

Contact
      Neil Howe
      Miramar Beach,
      Florida.

• February 24, 2013 8:03 AM PST
    • Looks that way - I was able to log in when I tried again. I think this happened one time before.

Thanks for your reply!