Forums » MLM Scams

List of newest posts

• February 14, 2012 11:03 AM PST
    • Jangoman, you might want to do your DD before you go spouting off whether a company is a scam or not. I joined FTS a year and a half ago and have been making money from day one, and the only out of pocket expense I ever paid was 15 bucks..And if it was a scam, which is illegal. it would have been shut down a long time ago. Had you have done your DD  you would know that the ebooks aren't the only products. There is also a free pharmacy card one can use to save up to 65% on prescription meds at just about any pharmacy, and then there's the restaurant  gift certificates you can purchase for as little as $2 for a $25 gift certificate or card which will save you up to 40% on your meal at over 18000 restaurants nation wide. There are more benefits as you upgrade. I will agree with you on the Ashmax fiasco which I dropped out of. The good thing is Ash Mufareh has been kicked out of FTS by the founder Doc Lett for unethical practices, and, you are right on the FTC. Where that came from I have no idea. But just because there are those who tell lies about FTS to get a more favorable response from promoting. doesn't make the company a bad one. Hate the player, not the game! Anyone I see that does so I will report to FTS and they will probably lose their position and never be allowed to join FTS again.

This business helps a lot of people such as myself who really got hurt by the housing bubble bursting and the bad economy being a carpenter all my life so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't spout off about a company you know nothing about because you've never given it a try. FTS is a great opportunity that got scammed by Ash Mufareh, he's the one you should be writing bad reviews about, not FTS.

• January 11, 2012 7:42 AM PST
    • Sai99 your point about emissions is highly inaccurate.   

And this is why (taken from fueleconomy.gov):

It seems impossible that a gallon of gasoline, which weighs about 6.3 pounds, could produce 20 pounds of carbon dioxide (CO2) when burned. However, most of the weight of the CO2 doesn't come from the gasoline itself, but the oxygen in the air.

When gasoline burns, the carbon and hydrogen separate. The hydrogen combines with oxygen to form water (H2O), and carbon combines with oxygen to form carbon dioxide (CO2).

CO2 molecule with one carbon atom (atomic weight 12) and two oxygen atoms (atomic weight of 16 each)A carbon atom has a weight of 12, and each oxygen atom has a weight of 16, giving each single molecule of CO2 an atomic weight of 44 (12 from carbon and 32 from oxygen).

Therefore, to calculate the amount of CO2 produced from a gallon of gasoline, the weight of the carbon in the gasoline is multiplied by 44/12 or 3.7.

Since gasoline is about 87% carbon and 13% hydrogen by weight, the carbon in a gallon of gasoline weighs 5.5 pounds (6.3 lbs. x .87).

We can then multiply the weight of the carbon (5.5 pounds) by 3.7, which equals 20 pounds of CO2!

• December 6, 2011 3:32 PM PST
    • I can believe the part about cleaning the injectors, that makes sense, the part about the emissions is hard to believe, I did see a post card from a Rep, it claimed to reduce carbon by 16 lbs per gallon, but gas weights 6 lbs.

The main focus seems to be on buying cheaper gas, Newer cars with OBD II use the O2 sensor to measure unburnt fuel so I can't see much use.

I did like that the FTC says about fuel grades. http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/autos/aut12.shtm

• November 19, 2011 1:51 AM PST
    • L. O. L.

My apologies.  Now I understand your 2 posts together.  I thought post 2 was the one correcting me and instructing me as to the meaning of 'incite'.  Now I get it.

Also, no, I am not specifically critical of the company's refusal to provide a patent - I suspect some combination of other company or individual name, scientist patent, etc. and other corporate agreements to keep some level of anonymity for individuals are at play.

However, it still puts nothing but doubt into the minds of those evaluating the business. It's patented? But you can't show us and we can't find it in public documents?  Not that I don't trust the company, but I don't.

Don't worry, EsquireJon, we're cool.

• November 19, 2011 1:11 AM PST
    • I humlby submit you are incorrect. The tone of my post was not corrective whatsoever. Read my 2nd reply - I was correcting **my own** use of idiom. On a second glance, with little sleep, I thought I was accusing you of incite to riot - rather than having insight, which was my intent. So, the post backfired - now you think I am correcting you, but my attempt was to prevent confusion of words and hard feelings on your part. Massive fail on me.

If you are stating in this forum that I don't know the difference, then I expect tactful and quick retraction of the accusation. Why would I post a correction of my own accord, pointing to my post rather than yours, to correct you Good Sir? Please know I meant "inciteful" when I said it. Your posts are thoughtful and are not flame, present post under interpretive scrutiny. :)

Normally, I would edit my post but whomever Moderates/Admins this forum has chosen a BBS system that does not support editing of posts, or allowing the function in permissions. Frankly,, I blame him or her for the tiff, mainly because if I had the ability to correct my posts - there would be no argument . But I am sure this person will tell me to preview before posting. Who here hasn't had an idea at 1am that couldn't wait? Perhaps sleep would help.

My reference to your negative adjectives (referencing the word not your attitude) was solely to clarify for readers: Your reference to lack of tact is to Angel, not GFG's refusal to provide a patent (which presents other challenges best sorted by our previous exchanges).

If for some reason you felt corrected, my apologies - none of what you posted needs ANY correction. Literal blog genious at the least.

• November 19, 2011 12:05 AM PST
    • *inciteful mean "to incite riot" - your posts have incite. ::) Apologies.

• November 19, 2011 12:04 AM PST
    • Likewise. Your "semi" counterpoint is thoughtful not inciteful. Respect your opinion on this stuff.

Long post on my part, and lack of clarify on a point: I think GFG removed the insurer/agent name to avoid complaints from the Agent a potential zillion calls from Distributor's alone. Of course, it has it's 'credibility benefits' in the form of "can't be verified so can't be disproved." Double edged sword!

It has been suggested the patent is international in NZ, therefore "does not apply" to the US. Actually I think the World resolves such disputes, vies a vie Nikken vs. Amway over magnets. Nikken had the Japan patent and Amway owned similar in US. Truth is, both apply - and don't necessarilty threaten each other if they were designed in parallel. At least to my understanding.

It occured to me that we can't find the patent because GFG was purchased and renamed from a prior company (before the affiliate program), which means unless we want a trip to the county (in the state of) origin's clerk, we may not find it - No former name, no information for patent. Not paying a P.I. until this stuff stops working. ;)

• November 18, 2011 2:42 PM PST
    • Welcome to the discussion. I doubt you'll be flamed - I find thoughtful, respectful and insightful contributions may be challenged, but in the spirit of discussion.

There there are those who come on here like an angry middle schooler, calling names and throwing tantrums.

Glad to have your contribution.

• November 18, 2011 1:22 PM PST
    • Lady & Gentlemen, I believe I am quite uniquely qualified for helping with this dispute: Not intending to ego here...
      I am a current licensed P&C agent (the license required to cover Commercial General Claims - in this case Completed Operations & Product Liability), and have been so well before GreenFoot's certificate was issued. License number and state available by PM or email, since Q3 2004. I happen to have some direct experience with this due to my construction management postings.

I am a network marketing skeptic, as a former veteran of several good and bad companies, albeit my income part-time rather than full-time as a leader. This is mainly because I am not their trained dog, and I don't buy hype as a business pragmatist. I have seen every scam, sham, hype and conster out there. Short of being Rod Cook, I'm about as neutral as you find. (Company names and leadership level savailable by PM or email.)

I am a former VP Operations for two construction companies, and current Managerment at a financial service center. Upper management doesn't buy into BS without numbers. (Because I am a moving target with access to large sums of cash, prefer not to provide my name thanks, but prior firms available by PM or email.)

I also have a degree and background in I.T. Management (Degree/school and firm names available by PM or email.) This will factor into my explanation. I have an upper level edcuation before my major changed in science and chem, so I have some idea of how to read & filter their research.

I have also come out of 'marketing retirement' for a social and Internet marketing experiment, in which I have joined GreenFoot. (No flames on this with skepticism: I did give full disclosure.)

It is quite common for manufacturers to move CGL companies annually, or every few years, as the market moves on pricing - more so underwriting guidelines. For example, American Family is not writing CGL for construction companies, to my knowledge, due to excessive losses (fraud? how would I know personally - only a guess). Manufacturing operations are not shutting down because their insurer quits.

The 2009 form matches exactly what this is; additionally, my insurere was using this form for AmFam in 2010. Here's where the I.T. comes in: ACORD is like Microsoft, you want the new forms you have to PAY. In this ecomony, what independent insurance brokerage is going to shell $2k on that? Just my two cents.

My suspiciion is this is the certificate from when Hyman's crew obtained GreenFoot or at least redesigned them. Would you want 5,000 people calling you to verify insurance (sure let's hire 20 full-time administrative assistances and 5 phone lines). They may have moved companies after, and for many labor and "why the heck would we show our Poker Hand for lawsutis" never updated it online. I wouldn't. I think it also shows credibility, assuming they had insurance since 2009.

I find it more disturbing "no patent handled out for privacy reasons." Everything else looks in order. As former upper management, I do think there are smart reasons for this but it seems convenient. My understanding of the new EPA rules is that it is quite an investment to get registered (Cycle 1 & 2 tests now merged?) so this adds some credibility - and legal ability to say saves miles and safe for your car. VERY expensive.

Not to pick on DreamLife or Power Plus MGP, but all the accusations about products manufacturerd by hand (gum?), financial issues, and lack of EPA registrations with claims of damages (avoiding LA Atty General claims since state laws vary) - comparing this with the last great "pill" or gas MLM, GreenFoot is started by people who were in the "gas saver" MLM before DreamLife (chose not to partake?) and have little history of bouncing companies. They also "retooled" what I have researched (5 EPA reg's) as an existing private company that didn't appear in financial trouble. GFG calls do seem like Methodist bulletin reviews (thank God I was raised Weslyan) and have MLM hype, my LORD they aren't the Hallelujah! sermons DreamLife appears to have (based on me listening to a few online) - and many other that seem more fly by night. Seems a way better "gamble."

I'm relatively new to the GFG business, although you can see plainly this is NOT my first rodeo, so now is the time to visit my site and "Contact Distributor: while I am CANDID *not* 100% sold with any questions: http://www.greenfootfglobal.com/Youareceo  I also encourage former? DreamLIfers finding this page out of frustration to try a product that doesn't have 4,000 complaints online. If anything, when you contact me as another professional or "seeker" you won't get a sales pitch but real information. That's how I roll. I will warn you even as a pragmatist I've had constructive results. And if I find GFG is dishonest, I won't pitch my tight network on it - It's just not worth the damage to my reputation. I haven't marketed something since 2008, and there is a reason I waited six months during investigation to jump in cautiously.

In fact, anyone with serious questions that demand an answer: If you contact me on my web site, I will deliver them to Bill Hyman personally, as long as your questions are not negative or flame-bait. My sponsor is one level below the corporate office, and we are in regular contact with the Hymans. I've been to my father's house (who is drop-dead sold on his Durango getting 23 mpg instead of 16? BTW) and heard Hyman's wife on his answering machine leaving a message for Pop while he was out. My father is successful in sales, but not the high roller will travel you usually get with professional network marketers. I had the displeasure of a down laptop that weekend, and was using his office. Yes, I am just a baby at 36 aren't I? No I don't live there - down the street, thanks for asking. But don't get the idea that I am cozy with the owners, or that I am their Monkey Boy per se - I just have access to them.

Now, I'm sure I will get the marketing flame and the newbie flame because I am not posting to share. However, as a GFG person - and legal savvy company man in my own right - I do have to avoid saying things I can't substantiate or prove about a company with which I legally signed. So, my inclinations aren't public so I am not sued or issued notice, etc. - The main reason I won't explain online. The fact you have contact me personaly is a bonus, and the lack of public humility by equally unsubstantiated flames is priceless to me. :)

I do promise I am only trying to help. But, what can I say? I rarely post anywhere, and I can't help it there is one "scam" accusation website I can find for GFG (plus this pragmatic, authentic and useful discussion - KUDOS) and 10,000 dislike sites for the other guys. Not my problem there.

JSH - Managing Member SaveGas MakeCash GoGreen LLC

http://www.greenfootglobal.com/Youareceo

• December 3, 2011 4:45 AM PST
    • Speak from experience and just give it to someone you want to see get healthy.  

There is nothing I can say to you to convience you that this is what it is.

There is 3rd party test from scientist that have concluded that this is in fact stable redox signaling molecules.

Dr's are using this, hospitals are using this, the athletic community is using this, you just did not get the memo.

There are Universities doing those studies now.

You just need to be in that group of people that needs to wait before they get the data.

Some can not wait.  I am one of those people.  These molecules saved my sons life.

I am not sure who told you about Asea.  We are all individuals and possibly that persons communication skills

were not good for you.

Bottom line....."What if I am right?"

www.myasea.com/sawyer

• December 3, 2011 2:18 AM PST
    • I understand not putting stock in my opinion with just one post, I found this forum the day I posted.  ASEA will prove itself over time.

Take care all!!

• December 2, 2011 9:31 PM PST
    • [quote user="Buegie"]I also see no value in the glowing testimonials from those here with single-digit post counts.  I smell something rotten in that.[/quote]

Sorry, you have only 1 post here at this time - I can't put any stock in your opinion.

:)

JP

• December 2, 2011 8:28 AM PST
    •  

Got the heavy sales pitch from an ASEA MLM convert today.  He also just sent a follow-up email.

While I need to do some basic research using valid "peer reviewed" journal articles (if there are any), I am initially highly skeptical of the claims.

I also see no value in the glowing testimonials from those here with single-digit post counts.  I smell something rotten in that.

If ASEA was really that good, the word would be out in the medical and athletic performance community...  And majorly supported by double blind (control/treatment) experiments.

Sigh…

• November 2, 2011 12:00 PM PDT
    • You are so right Cindy, Rick should find someone with a health challenge and see what these molecules can do for them.  

I am an extreme skeptic as well and was even after taking the product and finding wonderful results.  I didn't want to believe it even after seeing what it did in our family, I had to see results outside of our family to really believe it.  That came with a 90 year old gentleman who is afflicted with Alzheimer's.  He had 2 very serious, large lesions of a serious nature on his heels.  I have the photos to document the healing that took place at a rapid pace, even astonishing his physician.  The photos were taken because his caregiver could not believe the healing she was seeing, so she started taking photos after 3 days of using ASEA.  Now mind you, this was taking place with them just spraying the ASEA on his heels twice a day.  These kinds of lesions often don't ever heal in the elderly.   His daughter has thanked me so many times for the gift of ASEA and I am grateful for what it has done in my family.  

I had nothing but bad feelings about MLM companies when this product was given to me by a friend.  Yes, he gave it to me because i was in such a bad state because of nearly 8 years of dealing with my dear mother and her very volatile Alzheimer's.  It has been intense to say the least.  I was beginning to act like my mother, not being able to get a word out of my mouth even though I knew what I wanted to say, asking the same questions over and over, not being able to read anything over a 5th grade level and have it make sense, and on and on it went.  When I began to take the product, I wasn't paying attention to what it might do, I had no idea, I just took it because my friend asked me to and gave it to me.  

I began to have focus again, I slept better, dreamed vivid dreams, was wanting to take walks at 8pm instead of being asleep on the couch at 6pm nightly.  I was jumping up off the couch to help the children instead of asking them to do it, had serious gum issues resolve that had plagued me for years, could bound down the stairs first thing in the morning instead of creeping down to work out the kinks, but most of all my emotions stabilized after being so on edge because of non stop stress.  I could go on and on about how ASEA has helped my family, it gave me my husband back for one, that's huge and he was taking it only to prove me wrong once again!!!!  

Rick, I really do understand the skepticism, I really do.  A challenge.  Buy some ASEA, burn yourself on some really super hot coffee, dry it off and then spray ASEA on it several times.  Now, when the redness turns pink and you don't hurt, you'll realize that the bottle contains more than salt water.  I've seen that happen several times so I challenge you, for your sake and others.

• October 3, 2011 3:21 AM PDT
    • In short ASEA is not a scam, your comments are.  Rick Downs you should find someone with a health challenge and  put them on it for 2-3 months.

If they take your opinion as fact it will be their loss and it will be your responsibility. 

If you really cared to know the truth.... you would not just blab your opinion, you would test it.   You potentially get in the way of someone that  needs this because they may take the opinion of someone with no experience with this, as a fact. 

You are 100% wrong.  This stuff you call salt water (which it is not) saved my sons life.  He had toxic levels of mercury & lead since age 6 which caused learning disabilities and -41 Myelination damage.   2 months on 12 oz a day he began thinking clear...4 months he began sweating a brownish grey sweet which was mercury and lead coming out of his pores.  at 5 1/2 months we retested him all mercury and lead out!  We will take him in Nov. to have the Myelin test redone to see how much has improved.  

I have put this stuff to the test with humans and pets and i am here to say

Your comments will stop some in need because they may believe you.  How can you speak with such authority and have not even used it or better yet seen a sick person use it.   Shame on you!  

In short, beware of people speaking with assurance with no experience.  Do not follow the ignorant.  See for yourself!

• November 26, 2011 11:27 PM PST
    • Curious what Linda ended up doing....anyone heard?

• November 26, 2011 1:24 AM PST
    • HI, I am new to this post. After reading most of the comments, I realize how misinformed so many people are. Take Zija, for instance. If you want to know more about a product, so the research. I and many friends have taken it with amazing results. Everyone that uses is correctly has seen wonderful health results. And, yes, we do like the taste.

Zija products actually do what they claim to do. Scott is right about everything he has written. I will not repeat it, so go back and read his blogs.

As for MLM companies, do the research on them, also. Like any other company, you have to work. Being self-employed for many years, I have found MLM does require work, but I have worked much harder with less results over the years, even when working for other employers. The only negative is that people seem to think MLMs should be different and money should just appear in your hands without any effort on your part. Why do they get a bad rap for being just like any other company that requires effort for results?

In this economy, MLMs are number one in replacing income that many people need after losing their J-O-Bs. Don't let other negative people keep you from doing your research. I did my research... Negative people haven't. If they had, they would be providing it for all to see, instead of just giving personal uninformed opinions. You can google "research moringa" and learn more than you ever wanted to know. Check out Scott's suggested website. I did.

• November 15, 2011 3:08 PM PST
    • Hi Wallace,

Tastefully Simple IS a great company.  I joined as a consultant in July and absolutely love it.   I was priveledged to go to National Conference in August (which was held in Minneapolis) and was totally impressed with the way they treat their consultants.  As a new consultant I was welcomed with open arms.  I hadn't hardly had time to finish my first party before going to National Conference and yet so many people were willing to offer any kind of assistance I needed in learning the ropes.  The "Law of Abundancy" which is part of the Tastefully Simple motto is truly practiced and what I have found out is that there is more than enough to go around.  I'm getting busy during the holiday season and am looking for help to grow my business and team.  I've been part of direct sales companies that didn't offer near as much as Tastefully Simple does.  I feel that one of the greatest gifts the company gives is their FREE training.  Once I started building my team, I get a call every other work to help me progress and become a better person.

Also, no complaints on the product.  And no personal complaints.  If someone was looking for a direct sales opportunity, this would be the place to go.  Since I am new to the community, if anyone was interested in knowing more about the company, I would be happy to answer their questions.  When I first joined, I had questions, now I recognize that what I did was make the best decision of my life.

• November 4, 2011 12:36 PM PDT
    • I have been in ROI Unlimited since march 2011. I have used the travel cards several times to get great deals on my hotel and condo stays. So the products work. ROI Unlimited partnered with a very large travel company named Hemisphere.  

I have also sold travel packages and my checks have never been late.  I have cycled and I received the appropriate bonuses.  I used GVO to host my domain and built my own site to market ROI Unlimited to the huge travel industry. If you stick with selling the products you can do well with ROI Unlimited.

• October 4, 2011 12:43 AM PDT
    • Good points,

No doubt, no one knows how the Iraqi dinar will pan out in the end, but like you said, who hasn't thrown away $500. before on worse investments than the dinar.   As to Dinar Trade, I don't know why it was even under an MLM thread to start, for it was never sold as an MLM.  There were a couple attempts to use MLM model to sell dinar, but they both failed as far as I know.  One such deal was back in 2003 called Free-Dinar as I remember, and it lasted barely a year and then vanished, but no one lost money that I had heard about having followed it, so I don't know what happened, but I suspect the supply of dinar was an issue as things tightened up in 2004. 

Either way, most have not lost any money if they were in it from 2004 timeframe for as in the case of me, most were purchased in low $600. range for uncirculated, and under $600. for cirulated, so time will tell, but as most know, the current free market is north of $1200. and has been for a couple years. Will it ever be restored to former value, well, not to believe the pumpers out their, but when Shabibi, head of CBI states the Iraqi dinar will be returned to former value, and remain the strongest currency in the region, you have to listen.  Now he didn't say it would happen instantly, so we don't know if it will be done in stages or back to $3.32 to dollar overnight, but it will happen.  I personally feel we will see initial revalue before end of year, but only at the rate of one to one at best, meaning each dinar will be worth what one dollar is currently worth.  I don't think it will go to the full restored value of $3.32 range for the next two years.

Simply put, no one can deny the dinar was devalued when U.S. invasion took out Saddam, so what was devalued should revalue as I see it once currency is stablized, and no other currency I know of has been more stable than the Iraqi dinar over the past several years, not even the U.S. dollar which has lost over 20% of value over past decade.  The only reason it is moving back up currently is due to EU about to collapse, and with Germany about to bring back the Mark, this will send the death signal for EU currency, so stay tuned, there are some real interesting things happening which should bode well for those holding dinar.  Personally, I would rather be holding dinar than any other currency in these difficult economic times.  I went into this dinar trade for long term retirement strategy, not for a fast buck like many others were promoting.  Dinar Trade never hyped up potential, they simply made the dinar available to those who did their own due diligence, never made any false promises, and always delivered on every order made, so how anyone can claim it is a scam is beyond me.  It is a risk, like all investments, but in this case, as I saw it, a very minimum risk, and it was proven I was right having doubled my money since purchasing my dinar.  Not great, but looking at the stock market turmoil, commodities like gold up and then dropping a $100. like a rock, is any investment more safe than the Iraqi dinar, not as I see it, but to each their own.  As I said months back, we will all know who was right and who was wrong eventually, and with a few more months left in the year, stay tuned. lol

Success to all, 

• October 4, 2011 12:00 AM PDT
    • Hello everyone.

Please allow me to take a quick second and route this thread down yet another side street by giving a big shout out to Wallace and Rick. ( What's up guys? Good to see you again)

Now, that is settled.............. Back to business.

As far as this goes, if Dinar trade is trying to form some kind of a business out of the exchange of currency????? I'm yelling scam. It's just a bad idea.  (My opinion)

I have mixed feelings on the purchase of Dinar.  i am currently in the middle east deployed as a civilian contractor. (explains my absence from the threads) and YES, i have trucked it on down to Gulf Exchange and picked myself up some that sweet "funny money". NOW THEN, do I advise it as a viable long term investment strategy????? NO.

But I do know this, As i type this, I am sitting next to a co-worker who in Iraq 2 years ago was paying 500 a million. Now, the price is close to 1000 a million. Sounds like progress to me.

Yes, Iraq is war torn. Yes, it is a large crap hole. BUT............... It does still have the opportunity to rise back up (Like Kuwait did) and redeem itself and currency in the world market. The infastructure is being rebuild as we speak and all of the worlds oil companies are there, dumping billions into the infastructure. Once again.............. Sounds like opportunity.

At the end of the day. Who on this thread hasn't wasted 400 to 500 bucks on something that is more than likely collecting dust in your garage????? I know I have.

So, maybe I'll turn 500 into 500,000. Maybe not. But at least I have some cool looking currency......

Thanks Guys......

• October 3, 2011 11:34 PM PDT
    • Sorry to hear about your sister, I have has a similar situation, so I know how you feel, and how powerless people feel when confronted with cancer and the traditional treatments in the U.S.  When a doctor says you are terminal, it may not be too late as many have found who researched and chose alternatives.

In all these years and billions put into cancer prevention, treatments have not changed one bit other than improvements in the radiation technology, but chemo is the same, and although it may save some from cancer, it subjects them to total immune system breakdown, so depending on age, you are in for a rough life even if you beat the first round of cancer.

Having researched this for years, you have to start by learning why our immune systems are breaking down over the years allowing more and more to be subjected to cancer. It all comes down to our immune systems, and the reasons we are losing the battle to cancer, not winning it. Why, just look around, it is simple, over processed foods for one, everyone must learn to read the labels, stay away from all the ingredients which have undermined our immune systems for decades with the blessing of the FDA.  It is no wonder why people don't trust anyone any more, too many lies in the industry, especially when it comes to health.

MLM companies have been overblowing the results of their products for years, so this makes it worse for those who research alternative health products since traditional medicine wants to protect their billion dollar goose that laid the golden eggs.  Why else would these drug companies pay off the FDA all these years to protect their industry, it is all about greed, the American way.  With all the alternative treatments out there, as well as nutritional date that supports our health, not destroys it, we see the FDA raiding raw dairy farmers more and more, attacking companies with safe alternative treatments, it is war on these people, and you have to ask, why?  Simple, greed over and over again.

You need to research and search out Germany cancer treatments where a new treatment of heating your body to simulate how your natural immune system works when you get sick and get a fever to fight off illness and infections.  Fevers are good, if monitored closely, and this treatment kills the most aggressive cancers and tumors while not destroying your healthy cells like radiation and chemo do, never mind not make you feel like dying which is another reason why so many give up when confronted with tradiional treatment, they feel like dying because they begin to look like they are dying.  The will to live is important, and radiation and chemo kills the spirit in most which offsets what traditional medicine is suppose to help.  It is no wonder more are dying of cancer given this treatment makes so many feel like dying.

In my sisters case, I educated her so she could make the best decision for her.  You cannot force people to seek alternatives, and because the FDA has not approved this induced fever treatment, and I don't expect they ever will given the narrow minded and power of the status quo in medicine, as well as greed as cancer treatment industry is multi billion dollar a year industry, so they would never want to see a treatment costing only a thousand or so depending on where you go to upset their cash cow.  Simply put, fever is good, it is natural, and raising your bodies temperature when monitored is totally safe, not like radiation and chemo which is never safe or good for our bodies. Cancer cells die under high heat, as well as when subjected to higher levels of oxygen, proper pH treatments and so many other natural alternatives, so research these breakthroughs before it is too late. 

I will bet your sister drank a ton of diet soda or regular soda daily, overloaded on high fructose corn sugar, processed sugar products, enriched breads, lack of fresh vegetables, too much meat, not enough fish, not enough sun, or vitamin D year around, and this is just to name a few choices most people are clueless about.  There are so many healthy alternatives to boost your immunne systems everyone should be utilizing, organic produce, greenfed beef, raw dairy products, and stay away from corn fed beef, commercial corn, seek out pesticide and chemical free foods, they are out there, so this is preventative health alternative industry which is what I promote, not miracle cure pills, but back to basics, and fortunately a few MLM's are springing up to educate people about proper nutrition through what we eat and what we should not eat.  Visit Organic-Direct.com and register for free with Beyond Organic Insider to futher your education on proper nutrional issues.

Wealth WIthout Health is Worthless,  

• October 3, 2011 3:51 PM PDT
    • Yep, I picked a heck of a time to say something.  I don't know what is going on anymore and without a long story, I found out my sister is dying of Glioblastoma Mulltiforme (terminal brain cancer), Because of this I did a whole lot of searching and I found that 1 out of 3 people are diagnosed with cancer every year.  Numbers shot from 1 out of 10 in the 1950's to what we have now.  The reason for coming here was in search of the Dinar Trade scam ... I don't know if it's a scam, I can see logic on both sides of the scale. I can't seem to wrap my head around anything as being true and honest and at best can only pick the best of what?  Something is happening to people when cancer has become a major medical problem, yet the problem is making everyone money in the medical industry and I would like to know does ANYONE know why we are all getting cancer?  It has to be either the food we eat or the way we cook it, or what we use to cook it in, or how the product was grown or what the product/thing was fed, if it's from all the cloning ... everything gets messed with to make it bigger I don't get it.

The other very troubling thing I found is that there is no deviation to the cancer treatments ... you get surgery "if possible" you get chemo and you get radiation.  This is the guidelines set by the FDA and any doctor who deviates from this plan is going to end up not having a license to practice medicine.  I had stumbled on a few things in my search to help my sister and without mentioning names of those items "I'm not advertising for anyone in other words" when we brought these up in front of doctors we were attacked with a barrage of  comments such as "you are crazy" or  "this is not part of the steps for cancer treatment"  "everyone wants to be a doctor without paying for the schooling" my favorite one was "yeah, we could all live in that dreamland" One doctor who seemed to care the most actually told us that he could not advise us to use this but thought all nutritional foods are good and to continue our program.  This was not a yes or no answer from a doctor but at least it was the best he could do under the guidelines he had to follow.  The food I am talking about is actually given as a cancer treatment in European countries.  Here in America I guess we get one size fits all and if someone is terminal why in the world would they want to let them spend their last few months on this earth in pain and agony from chemo and radiation?  This has been a hair pulling experience but a knowledgeable one at the same time.

If this website it to discuss marketing of products this would be something way down the food chain if it were a food, since somewhere along the line it had to be processed, grown or treated by someone else so how would anyone know if its true or not true or that after 10 years it won't have a major impact on life as we know it?  Dinar Trade scam or not doesn't really matter it seems, since we can choose to believe almost anything and in the end it may not come out to be what it was promoted to be.

I have bought lots of things that I thought were practical and useful and find out that they are not practical or useful and I am $100 dollars less rich for trying it.  As I read previously, try it, I see the commercials for "you get it free" just pay shipping and handling ... well that isn't really free is it?  Not only that the shipping and handling seems to be well above what shipping and handling should cost for a specific item and then since these are supposed to be big companies they do get S&H discounts from almost every postal service out there "SO ME THINKS" this is not a typo, that some items are not what they are marketed to be in fact they seem to be the opposite of the advertisement and hey don't forget, you can only buy refill from the maker... if that type of item is sold I mean ... even the plug-ins, have you noticed that not one of them will work with each other, so when you go to buy the product and then try to remember which one you bought you end up with a lot of plug in refills that don't work ... probably stupid to buy something without checking to see what it was you bought but have you ever tried to find the name on one of those plug ins?  It's like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.  Just my thoughts ... products, foods, vitamins ... how does anyone really know what is and isn't real? Unless you made the item/product from scratch and you now exactly what it is made of without using some other marketed item to make it, this is the only way I could ever say someone knows what they are marketing.

The way this works for most companies is that they get enough people to TRY IT making the first billion so if the product didn't do what it was supposed to then they have made well over their investment and there is no need to make it work  OR  they come up with a NEW and IMPROVED item.  Sometimes I want something to work so bad I even try the NEW AND IMPROVED ... nothing new or improved on my end ... but again on the companies end it was new money and improved marketing...so I guess you could say it is NEW and IMPROVED for someone. What my point here is that nothing is what it really seems to be and anything can be said to make it sound good if it's blown way out of context but then again, I read that this is they way things are in advertising MY QUESTION IS WHY is that the way it is?  Why can't items be sold with truth, is this just all greed.  Does it matter that someone may get hurt buying something or that they may buy something with money they don't have because it might help them?  I don't get it.  Seems you could sell a whole lot more of good things that tell the truth about the product and keep a good business going than it is to lie to a million people just to get a one time sale.  Just my opinion.

• September 24, 2011 12:58 AM PDT
    • Sir, you picked a HECK of a discussion to jump into for your first post!  I've never read anything like this on these forums, and one of the best things about repspace is you can talk MLM, you can even disagree and everyone's typically respectful, and you can talk off-topic because of respect and it always comes back to the subject at hand!

I, personally, will stay out of this thread.  When the conspiracy theories come out, I just need to be quiet.

JP