Forums » MLM Scams

List of newest posts

• February 24, 2013 3:21 AM PST
    • How long have you had this problem?  Because I just tried and logged in fine.

It is possible they just had a server hiccup and it's not the end of the world. :)

JP

• February 24, 2013 2:13 AM PST
    • Jon,

I see your post on MLC - are you currently able to log in?

My login is failing and I can't contact anyone through any admin addressed for My Lead Company.

All admin emails I have for myleadcompany.com are bouncing back saying they are not active accounts.

Trying to retreive a new password didn't work either.  The new password won't work.

• February 7, 2013 2:18 PM PST
    • jubirev has a lot more products coming as well as services coming out in addition to the ones    mentioned above. In addition  revenue sharing programs like jubimax are the wave of the future should this company develope a product and service line comparable to sams wholesale club in top of its revenue sharing plan the company could encourage a shift away from brick and morter businesses making most obsolete when jubimax and jubirev are fully functional and stocked box stores like catalogs  will be irrelevant i chos the username unlimited because there are no limits to the products that can be sold off of jubimax and jubirev and with our income from jubimax there are no limits on organizational growtth sponsoring is encouraged and the products moved by other promoters also increases our daily residual income as well

• February 6, 2013 9:54 PM PST
    • Hi Jon,

JubiRev is the marketing arm for JubiMax, the Product portal.

Products are diverse & numerous, addressing such categories as Energy, Weight Loss, Vitality, Skin Care even Travel.

This is only FREE pre-registration phase. The company has asked no one for a dime until Everyone has All the facts so

that they might make an intelligent and informed decision as to whether or not they would like to proceed when the time comes.

Revenue Sharing comp plans are the Future Jon. Many believe this proven business model has obsoleted the Binary/Unilevel type

Compensation models for Network Marketing/MLM.  Time will tell if that is true. The BIG question is, who will be the Leader in this new Arena?

Based on what I have seen and heard so far, JubiRev/JubiMax is the strongest contender.  Promoters will be paid Daily to give away

samples of our products, and required to place an ad each Day  promoting these free sample giveaways in order to earn.

NO sponsoring other promoters requirement though! This Company is totally product focused and legal (compliant), as the money

that is " Revenue Shared" each day with all it's Promoters is derived from product sales to happy end consumers.

This is a simply a superior and unique method of product distribution, as Company profits are Shared with average Joe's and

average Mary's instead of fat cat giant corporations and overpaid celebrity endorsers. (no SuperBowl commercials)

Want to learn more? Please view a recorded Webinar: 

(JubiRev), (JubiMax) Pre-Registration Presentation:   

I guess it is obvious that i am also an Independent Promoter for JubiREv :: JubiMax, and would love to include anyone reading 

this response including you Jon, on my dynamic and fast growing Team:  Visit: http://www.jubirev.com/newbiglife

This is going to be Fun :)  Over 25,000 people have joined JubiRev :: JubiMax in the first week. That's a Clue!

Jonathan Tripp

https://twitter.com/NewBigLife

• February 2, 2013 10:24 PM PST
    • *sigh*  - Another one....

I've started getting the heck spammed out of me for JubiRev.  Curious, I clicked one.

https://www.jubirev.com

Oh great, another 'revenue sharing' program.  How do these things not only keep popping up, but people keep joining?  It's the Lottery Mentality!  "If I join quick enough, I'll be rich and not have to do anything!"

With high class mottos like -

"It's not just a company, It's A MOVEMENT!"

you just KNOW it's legit and built for the long term!

I mean:

• 10 POTENT ways to EARN!
      • The ultimate Revenue Sharing Model allowing points to earn up to 105 days
      • First Revenue Sharing Model to pay Daily Rewards in REAL-TIME
      • REAL-TIME Daily Generational Bonuses
      • REAL-TIME Monthly Subscription Payout's
      • Generational Check Matching Bonuses allowing you to match the subscription incomes of tens, hundreds and even thousands
      • JubiSuite Team Placement System that Rewards the Right Behavior and fosters fast and powerful Team Growth
      • JubiStyle Car Club... with your choice of a BMW, Mercedes, or Porsche
      • Payouts to your JubiProsperity Card
      • And Much More….

What's the product?  Where's the Business?!

-JP

• February 2, 2013 10:27 PM PST
    • I'm frustrated with the constant spam I get from people on their "new', "hot" programs "just launched" with compensation plans that are "revolutionary" or "never before seen".

Where' the product?  Where's the long-term business!

People buy people.  Businesses build on Products that others are willing to pay money for!  If you're chasing a compensation plan, you're running around with a Lottery Mentality hoping to hit it Just Right!

http://jonrpatrick.com/2013/02/of-course-its-not-a-scam-im-making-money/

• January 30, 2013 9:21 AM PST
    • I'm sick to death of i Living App.  I have never been as barraged by not only people I know, but blog posts, forums posts, and outright SPAM on something.

It's going to make some people a lot of money, but hopefullyl it will fade away quickly.  I looked at it, and seems very much the 'lottery' mentality of people who're attracted to it.

• January 29, 2013 2:10 AM PST
    • Jon,

Great blog post. Amazed that people were fooled by this deal. But there's always a couple.

Getting spammed all over the place right now by i Living App. Any thoughts?

• January 28, 2013 9:42 AM PST
    • Hey Watchdog!  Good to see you around here again!

Thanks, you were the first to notify.  How do you get updates so quickly?

JP

• January 28, 2013 12:00 AM PST
    • RIght on schedule, Network Marketing VT has shut their doors. This one was almost as easy to call as Zeekler and Zeek Rewards.

Jason Spurlock sent out an email to all Network Marketing VT reps and also posted a farewell missive on the companies facebook page.

Network Marketing VT, as it is now, is closing for business.

I want to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to everyone who helped make the company and this journey what it has been been. The journey was certainly worth it. However, we live in a world where perception does not always match reality and in the network marketing industry trust and confidence have tremendous worth; especially in the age of social media.

The software and programming issues we have experienced since re-launching the comp plan in September 2012 have left many affiliates with the opportunity to express negative emotions in the social networking space based on wrongful assumptions that they were never paid fairly. This company has not processed one credit card payment since the first week of December 2012. And it's important to understand that NMVT has been through

2 full audits in the past, we have hired programmers direct from First Data, our consultants have been the most respected in the industry, and our staff has always maintained the highest integrity.

The goal, vision, mission, and purpose of Network Marketing VT continues forever. It truly is our life's most expressive and dutiful work. The message will simply evolve into a bigger, more robust, trustworthy, and valuable brand in the near future. You will always have an open invitation to join us.

The training schedule, including the webinars and the Wake Up To Success calls are being put on hold for the time being. As most of you know, I really do enjoy hosting the Wake Up call; however, this is a very difficult time for me personally and hosting the Wake Up call is very hard to muster up the courage for -- when I feel I would be better served through quite contemplation and meditation at this time. Pretty soon, I will be back on the line and I hope you'll continue to invest your time on the morning call too. The Wake Up call is one of the purposes of my life...so after a week or two of rest, we'll resume the schedule.

I love you. I care for you. I believe in you. And I'm sorry. If there has been anything that left you feeling offended, it was never intentional and I pray you'll forgive me. More than anything else, I hope you'll call me your friend and will keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

I promise to keep in you touch and keep you updated. You please do the same.

Sincerely,

Jason

• September 19, 2012 4:28 PM PDT
    • If you are looking for a real opportunity then let me help you. Whens the last time a company has paid YOU 8 different ways? Do you or anyone you know drink coffee or tea? How do you drink your coffee? What is your favorite brand? When is the last way that company has paid YOU to drink it? Never right? Then let me introduce YOU to a HEALTHY and WEATHLY cup of coffee! Organo Gold! You can view my website at http://www.jacobmccord.organogold.com or email me at coffeethatpaysyouincome@gmail.com Our mission is to help you create generational wealth for you and your family! Grow together! Fight together! Win together! Whatever it is you have a burning desire for...it will become a reality or show up in your drive way! Our mission and desire is to help 100 people drive a Free Mercedes Benz by December 31st, 2012. Who's next?

Coffee is the second most consumed beverage on the planet after water. It is the second most traded commodity after oil. People Drink coffee all day, every day and in almost every country in the world. But here is a powerful question. When was the last time you were payed when someone enjoyed a cup of coffee?
      The timing could not be better. Popular Franchises are beginning to realize the large market in quick and affordable coffee. And now you can offer these millions of coffee drinkers a Better Choice and Earn Money every time they drink a cup of coffee.
      Organo Gold is partnered with the world's leading brand of 100% Certified Organic Ganoderma. By combing premium products with highly lucrative income opportunity. Organo Gold has provided a better means to your success!
      There are more than a million millionaires in the United States. Many of them will point to Think and Grow Rich as the book that turned things around for them in business. With the same goals in mind, Organo Gold has formed a unique, unprecedented and exclusive collaboration with the Napoleon Hill Foundation. Organo Gold believes in the 13 principles contained in this book to be essential in achieving personal success. We believe these principles are essential to accomplishing our mission of “Bringing the Treasures of the Earth to the People of the World.” Through this relationship, Organo Gold will be helping by donating all proceeds to fund the work of the Foundation through the sales of our special Collector’s Edition of Napoleon Hill’s seminal book, Think and Grow Rich.

• September 13, 2012 10:21 PM PDT
    • Thank you for the kind words. There's a lot of misleading information and mis-leaders in MLM; I try to just be honest.

I take your points, but disagree on some.  Sure, SOME network marketing products are very expensive.  Sometimes its economics (gotta pay people), sometimes they truly have a great product and can charge a premium.  Every company does that when they can.

But many MLM products can be good deals - perhaps because they just WORK versus the cheap crap available in the market place.  I have over 150 customers who pay for our Weight Loss product, because it works.

As for the products being expensive because of how many layers are paid.... sure, that's a factor.  Just like each and every step of a "traditional" product is marked up 50-100% as it's manufactured, warehoused, delivered, and retailed.  Each 'layer' gets their profits - just like in MLM.  Might look like a pyramid to you, but as the cliche goes, so does every corporate structure!  It's a different retail model.

What advertising materials are you talking about?  I've got some business cards and a few informational packs.  Corporate website, and some blogs I run.  There is no expensive advertising generally speaking in MLM... don't understand your comment.

As for your friend that recently approached you - sorry you got another amateur that only reinforces your negative opinion of MLM.  Hopefully they'll grow, learn, treat it professionally and learn some general skills!

Finally, you're just wrong.  Not just the people at the top make money.  Sure, I bet they do... but anyone can join anywhere in a quality company and build a massive organization.  My company is a binary, so I'm paid on matching volume each side.  If I have someone exploding in growth and volume, I don't get paid unless I'm working too.  Google JR Jackson - he's a MLM Pro and will join a company anywhere and build a great income.  He doesn't have to be 'at the top'.  That's just what people throw out because they don't understand how compensation plans work.

I wish you the best of luck,

Jon

• September 13, 2012 4:38 AM PDT
    • Jon,

Thanks for your honesty.  I really appreciate that.   What these ASEA folks are not getting is that no one is knocking their product.  They are knocking their tactics and bold claims without proof.  Many, many folks know about MLMs.  They are as old as hula hoops!  I have tried products that were sold on the MLM model.  That is not the reason why I bought them.  I bought them because of what folks told me the benefits THEY got from them.  I didn't have to read a long scientific dissertation.  Now, if you offered all of these miracle cures or results backed up by all of this scientific basis then, I want to darn well see it for myself.   Then you start sounding like a snake oil salesman. 

Another problem I have is the cost of these MLMs.  Every one of them are expensive and they have to be.  The advertisement materials alone are expensive.  Also, because it is a mutl-level marketing strategy or network marketing, the low guy (consumer) is empowering up the structure.  So this money is going through many hands and everyone has to have their piece of the pie.    Very much like a pyramid.  Hey, Mary Kay, Amway, Innerlight, It Works!; and a host of others.  The funny thing is that as I write this, a friend just gave me her intro pack for her MLM business she started.  Hoo boy!  She already said to me, "wouldn't you want to be a distributor?"  I hadn't even tried her products.  I am glad I like her.  Personally, I hate MLMs.  The only ones who really make money are those at the top.  I understand why the lowly distributors are so gung ho.  They want to be one of those very few. So go ahead all of you ASEAs, you'll ge there one day, but NOT with my money!!!

• September 13, 2012 3:31 AM PDT
    • ...and this is why the people behind ASEA are laughing all the way to the bank.

• September 12, 2012 4:56 AM PDT
    • "A  FOOL TAKES NO PLEASURE IN UNDERSTANDING .....BUT ONLY IN EXPRESSING HIS OWN OPINION" !!!!!  

ASEA IS AWESOME AND IS AS  SCIENTIFICALLY BASED THAN AS ANYTHING THAT YOU KNOW!!!

• September 11, 2012 10:59 AM PDT
    • I'm sure there are some companys that truly have revolutionary products that can only be appreciated through personal trial - because the general scientific community dismisses their claims.

I have no idea if ASEA is one of those.

I do know that professionals don't "chase" - my company has excellent products, and our weight loss pills are superstar.  I offer samples on my website, I send samples, and answer questions. People either like it and buy or not, based on the results THEY GET by trying it.

And if they're interested in earning income by sharing samples as well, that option is open as well.

JP

• September 11, 2012 9:59 AM PDT
    • I have tgo say that you ASEA/MLM folks are a hoot!  You doggedly defend your position as if that any comment will make a real difference in your selling your product.  I heard the same spiel with Innerlight, Supergreens, and a host of other MLM programs.  I say programs because you definitley have a hidden agenda and for some sneaky suspicion, it "ain't" just the product.  ALL MLMs, claim that their product is the best; ALL MLMs claim that they have all of these great studies and ALL MLMs have a cult-like defense of their product. 

As a business owner, it astounds me.  If my product is so good, folks will be breaking down my door to get it.  I don't have to beat folks up for their opinion, I welcome them.  I don't have to defend myself because they may be saying something that might be useful.  For me that is good business and not an attack.  Keep going folks, I am further from ever trying this product just by these discussions alone.  By the way, I have sent countless friends to this site to read my and your responses -- they just shake their heads.

• September 11, 2012 9:18 AM PDT
    • Some folks have no concept of possibility or plausibility at all.  They only look at things as a matter of fact, as a matter of hindsight. That's essentially what science is, an exercise in creating factual hindsight.  Where the believers in science fall down is the hypothesis . It's a creative exercise that forces them to look forward on what it is they wish to prove. This is the very moment where they can take comfort that God put eyes in the front of their heads for a reason. If it were not for this creative process, we'd be living in caves.

The idea of taking something that's harmless and may very well do them a great deal of good, science aside, has somehow been lost on some people.

What do you call that ? Better yet, how do you prove it ?  It all comes down to how people feel. 

If science wants logic, it should consider the following--->  Logic is how one chooses to feel. Choose wisely.

• September 11, 2012 9:01 AM PDT
    • You completely missed the point. You are hopeless. Go back to mid-evil time and eat your "apples".

• September 10, 2012 1:14 PM PDT
    • Yes, Watchdog, absolutely absurd.

Hey, I've got an apple here.  We grow them under secret conditions that give them special compounds (that I won't identify) that have amazing health properties.   They cost $10 each, but don't take my (completely unsupported) word for it, try them and see for yourself!  Oh, any by the way you have to try them for at least 3 months before an effect will be felt.

;-)

Seriously,  they just have to sucker people into "just trying" this water to for the initial period to make  millions in profit.  At profit margins of 100X or more, they don't need anyone to take the product long terms, they just need people to keep "trying it for themselves".

• September 10, 2012 12:02 PM PDT
    • [quote user="Skeptic"]

I read all the posts and i really don't understand those of you who are constantly complaining about everything. Man, just try the stuff and then talk about it.

[/quote]

By all means, yes, let's try whatever potion, lotion, or snake oil in a bottle anyone offers us no matter what the price.  Who cares if it's expensive? Who cares if there's no rational basis in science for the product claims? Let's just pony up the cash and try it and then judge.

Laughing out loud at this absurd logic.