Forums » MLM Scams

List of newest posts

• April 11, 2016 4:42 PM PDT
    • An Overview of the Isagenix 30 Day Weightloss and Cleansing System

Isagenix has many different product lines and an extremely popular one is their 30 day cleansing and fat burning system. Full details and testimonials obviously can be found at my site http://destiny4.isagenix.com

Look, listen and watch the results that people have achieved on this program. See the before and after pictures, especially of those that win the Isa-Body Challenge. Truly life changing experiences.

The acclaimed 30-Day System Reach Your Ideal Weight and Reclaim Your Youthful Vitality has changed peoples lives. This cleansing and fat burning “starter pak” is ideal for those individuals who want to lose weight using a long-term, flexible program. The system is a ground-breaking path to healthy weight loss and designed to gently rid the body of potentially harmful impurities, while infusing it with essential vitamins, botanicals and other natural ingredients to help shed pounds naturally without the use of laxatives, stimulants or diuretics. Each pack is a full 30-day supply. Stimulant-free. You may experience: •Energy boost •Consistent weight loss over time •Reduced cravings for unhealthy food •Improved muscle toneBalanced digestion just to name a few things.

Depending on your goals you can continue on the 30 day system or use their 9 day program, or develop your own system based on the products that you enjoyed the most or saw the most results with. There are many many products to choose from and many people actually cross and mix product lines once they have achieved their desired goals.

The Isalean Shake (and so does the cleanse really) gets a great deal of notoriety. The Isalean Shake is a balanced 240-calorie, meal replacement clinically shown to support healthy weight loss and lean muscle growth with 24 g of high-quality protein. 23 vitamins and minerals, protein, energy-fueling carbs, and good fats, high-fiber content and active enzymes that aid digestion. This is just one part of the process, but it gets a tremendous amount of press.

There is so much more to their 30 day cleanse and fat burning system that you can see at my site: http://destiny4.isagenix.com and there are many videos on there that you can watch today under the Isamovie tab and into the weightloss category. They are there for you to learn and enjoy for free.

If after watching the videos or looking at all the weight loss products, things interest you or if you have questions, email me through my site or call my 24hr message center at 732-298-6010. Wishing you all the best as always, Anthony

Back to announcements >>

This article was published on 15.03.2016 by Anthony Lombardo

• June 28, 2015 9:03 AM PDT
    • Look like you already on board that why we all here as reps,,its ok scams come and go stay go with the flow  that all you can do  make sure  you do your reseach good luck keep it simple

• March 10, 2015 8:13 AM PDT
    • SCAMS A PLENTY............ SEEMS LIKE MORE EVERY DAY........... SO HOW DO YOU CHOOSE A COMPANY?

Now here is the answer to my long research for the perfect business for me.  I research them all, and then choose the best money saving businesses, recessionproof businesses as well, for this economy is getting worse, not better, no matter what BS is on lame stream media.  Most people are cutting back on spending, so as I have learned, if you want a successful home business, you must focus on saving people money, first and foremost.

OK, so next thing I look for is a product or service that everyone is already using and paying much more for.  WOW, think about this for a moment, you are already using this product or service, and now you can save thousands by switching.  This is called transfer buying, just like with telcom services, mobile service, etc., you are selling the benefits of saving money for same service, yet how many prospects were ready to deal with the unknown of switching service to save a couple bucks a month.  Sound familiar?  

Simply put, I look for products and services which can be instantly demonstrated to work as promoted.  How many people have been in the nutritional arena or weight loss industry where the products rarely work as promoted, and even at best, may take six months or longer to see any benefits, or as is typical, see no benefits or improvement in health. Not easy to sell anything on a wish and prayer it will work as promoted.  Been there, done that, not easy to see attrition in your organization as products fail to show results expected. Sound familiar?

The point is this, ask yourself, would you like to have a product or service everyone is already using, everyone is already paying for, everyone is unhappy with prices and service, and would lover to switch to what your are promoting, and then chase you for it as you end a simple one sentence sales pitch?  How many are sick and tired of chasing prospects, going through an average of a hundred leads to get one sale, and then to see all that hard work to get that once sale drop out in less then three months because they either saw no benefit, or if they were induced by the income opportunity, but they never even broke even, so what do they do, quit, simple as that. Sound familiar?

So in closing out this little trip down memory lane for all who work from home, this is the typical results 97% have seen in the home business industry.  It is not easy to succeed in any home business for most, and this is sad, but I have seen it over and over again in my decades of being in my own businesses. So to review, choose a free recessionproof business opportunity. Choose a business which every single person you encounter is already using what you are promoting. Choose a product or service which saves people thousands and offers better service and performance. Choose an easy to demonstrate product or service which demonstrates instant results. Choose a product or service everyone hates who they are currently using, never mind hate the high costs.  Choose a company which is international with billions of prospects who will all want what you are offering them. Choose a company with a long history of being in business, has the infrastructure in place, but is simply adding this new technology to their existing business portfolio.  Choose a business which is unknown by the masses, be in at the top for maximum potential of success. Choose a company which does not mandate a purchase or any sales quota reguriements. Choose a company which has a retail profit of 30% and a very strong residual back end profit potential also based on saving people money over the long term.  Choose a company with near zero attrition issues. Choose a company with outstanding customer service.  Choose a company in an exclusive niche market which serves billions.

OK, I think you get the idea, there are many things to look for in any business you are considering to join, but these are the most important in my book, and I have a big book of data to pull from having investigated every single new business to come along over past few decades. I have seen it all, and I have finally found a company that actually meets every one of those key points I look for in a company.  This has never happened before in my experience, so I ask you all, does your company meet or exceed the above ingredients for success?  

Success to all,   

• February 15, 2015 12:28 PM PST
    • Hi Paul! I too am back after many years out of MLM for various reasons and I am also a big believer in nutritional supplements and have found my perfect company! A brand new company that launched in January this year! Not only have they got an unbelievable compensation plan (Up to 85%) but the product for me has been life changing! I have Fibromyalgia and these sprays have reduced my symptoms significantly! And the results coming in from around the globe for all sorts of ailments and general healthy living are amazing!

We can sell and promote in over 150 countries and they really are the next big thing!

Very similar to your company decent money is there to be made from just customers alone!

There are 5 ways to earn but it really is ALL about the product! And for me that ticks all the boxes! Quality product brings in Quality people!

I have been so lucky to jump on board from the start and hope to make this company my ''Happy Ever After''

I Wish you all the best with your company too and I am so excited to finally be ''Back in the Game''!!

Please feel free to connect on here and other sites, I just love networking in general!

Health and Wealth to you all!

• February 12, 2015 10:58 AM PST
    • Hi Linda,  I'm four years late in responding but..... I can appreciate your concern, I was in the the same situation.  I had some success with a nutritional MLM back in the late 90's then I hit a wall in my life and I let everything go to do some soul searching.

I'm back now I am a big believer in quality nutritions so when I started searching for a new company to work with I started with look at the products before the pay plan.  I wanted to find a company that does the same(focuses on quality products).

In todays world we are inudated chemical additives and poor quality substances in our food and supplements so finding a company that was not only ethical but offered a solution to this lead me to Regeneration USA.  All of there products are certified organic, non-gmo gluten free and many are also raw wholefoods.  I would encourage you to check them out and considere them.  If you want more information contact me.

One other thing that really distinguishes a company is do they focus mainly on recruiting or on their product?  Is the compensation plan geared towards rewarding those who have retail customers?    Regeneration USA pays 20% on the first level and no limit how many you can have on your first level...guess what?  I make some decent money from customers who have no interest in building a business.  That means something!    

Well take care 

4 years later!

www.midwayfarms.regenerationusa.net

Paul Guillotte

• February 11, 2015 1:10 PM PST
    • hi linda

this is james spears and i am in epx180.  they do have nutrition and weight loss products, but on the start they have coupon and all kinds of discounts, and its 24.95 a month and you get a 25 dollar restaurant certificate every month at restaurant in your area.

they also have a tax program so you can get deduction for having a home base business.

they are only about 3 years old, and are deft free. and you can also buy dist. and customer if you want.

they seem to really care about the members, i have been it sence july 2014 and have made some money.

if you would just like to look at it heres the link, no landing page just website.  http://www.epxone80.com/jimnowork

hope you find what your looking for.

james

• April 28, 2015 8:49 PM PDT
    • Zija might be a scam but is a scam with success.
      Plus their product is based on moringa, which is as many websites claim, a good nutritious product. take a look at the next 2 pages just as a sample from the 1000 out there http://moringatrees.org/ or http://miracletrees.org/ 
      The problem i guess is not zija being a scam but people being jealous of their success?
      Solution dont buy zija, buy moringa products from other companies :) and get healthy anyway.
      Sure that moringa is not a scam, if you doupt, just take a look at all the research, studies, published on the sites i post above... its just incredible.

• April 16, 2015 6:41 AM PDT
    • my testimonial:

i have suffered from respiratory condition for 20+ years.

two weeks ago my condition flared up when i was underground in the NYC subway system on the platform waiting for the train. by choice i do not have a portable pump or use meds for my condition. i had taken asea two hours prior to my episode, and in less than five minutes breathing was back to normal to my grand surprise.

• April 12, 2015 11:45 PM PDT
    • facts:

product efficiency = testimonials  https://youtu.be/P73AKbJ-zkI = domestic & international autoship sales.

autoship sales = customer base loyalty.

X

• November 6, 2014 4:37 AM PST
    • Exactly, as is every investment these days, they are all based on speculation, no one knows for sure if stocks, commodities, gold, silver, or forex is all based on speculation.  You speculate on them rising, or falling if you are shorting the investment, so I don't really see the difference other than your risk tolerance. 

As we have seen over the years this speculative investment has been only marginally profitable, but never the less, it has gained in value, from the $620.00 per million dinar that I paid to an average $1000.00 in now sells for at numerous dealers.  So my speculative investment has faired better than many other investments have to date, and the dinar has still yet to be restored to its former value, as per the many government officials from CBI had stated many times publically, so what they did not disclose is when or at what rate it would be restored to, only a statement of to former level, which was $3.22 prior to U.S. invasion.

Are these whacki Iraqi's lying like the U.S. government does on every subject on a regular basis.  We now are seeing billions in bank fines for rigging and fixing the forex market, so do you feel more safe investing in the forex markets knowin git is rigged? Or how about the stock market, driven up by the fed. reserve by manipulating interest rates to an artificial low.  And now we see the dollar being pumped up by more manipulation by putting pressure on Russia and Iran, never mind world economy in shambles, including China which has cooled off from 6% growth to less than half this year.  

But this is just an example of how the average investor is being screwed, their is no way to invest with confidence in any area, even real estate, for look what happened to real estate values once everyone learned the banks once again were rigging the market along with gov. pressure to hand out mortgage approvals to anyone, while banks were selling these worthless mortgages as if they were gold, and look what happened, the real estate market collapsed, never to regain those losses.  Middle class home owners lost all their equity, never mind those who are under water owing more than their homes are worth to this very day, even with a slight recovery in some areas, none have seen values return to former levels of a decade ago.

As the above clearly demonstrates, there is no such thing as a sure guaranteed investment, even in a bank where you are lucky to earn 1.5% which inflation has eaten up, never mind dollar deflation until recently in last few months where it is being pumped back up for the final fall.  Now for the real problem we are all about to experience with investing, you cannot trust anyone, certainly not our government, the banks, the commodities, forex, gold and silver, real estate, they are all going to be impacted shortly like never before.  Most are now aware the fed. reserve is not a gov. entity, it is a private bank who has been printing trillions in worthless notes with nothing backing it, nothing but the good faith in the U.S. dollar which has been the worlds reserve currency since 1913.  Here is the real wake up call, the fed. reserve is nothing more than a massive ponzi scheme just like social security is.  The difference is that the fed. reserve has never been audited, the social security has.

OK, for all you investors, here is how I see things unfolding over the next year.  The House finally passed the bill to audit the fed. reserve, but the Senate has always blocked any such bill to audit the fed.  Now with republicans controlling the House and the Senate, this bill will finally get to be voted on, and I suspect it will pass with flying colors, and if this idiot president tries to veto bill to block it, then the people will know since he is the master of hiding the truth, a pathological liar supreme, and even the masses of asses are starting to figure this out, nothing but liars in Washington, including the federal reserve who is about to screw us all when the truth comes out they don't have a fraction of the gold we have been led to believe is backing the U.S. dollar.

Here was the tip off most missed about a year ago when Germany requested that their roughly 1500 tons of gold be repatriated to German government.  After all, it was supposedly being held by the fed. reserve for safety given the war time threats at the time.  Guess what, the fed. reserve could not produce even 10% of the Germans gold.  And what was the real tip off, when they did return this small fraction with a promise they would return the balance over the next ten years, 10% each year, they shorted the first commitment, so you have to now wonder if this is why the fed. reserve has resisted any audit from start of fed. reserve for 100 plus years.  Now here is the real tip off for the morons who are clueless about what is going on behind this corrupt government, when Germany did get a few tons returned, it was not the original German gold bars which were all clearly marked as all gold bars are.  Simply put, if you put your 18K gold ring in your banks safe deposit box, and when you wanted it back, someone elses gold ring was returned, and it was only a 10K gold ring, also much smaller than your ring which does not fit you. Is that simple enough for all to understand what has happened. So where did German's gold go?  And why didn't they get original gold bars returned, but were told they had to melt down Gernan bars to check it out for purety.

Bottom line, for those who do not think all investing is speculative, not just the Iraqi dinar, here is what will happen when the worlds federal reserve bank is audited, they will learn that most of the gold is gone, vanished, or what, we do not know yet, but we will now that republicans control both the House and Senate, so hand on, we will see a world economic collapse like no other.  It is no different than when hundreds of savings and loan banks were taken over when they were no longer solvent, never mind the fed. reserve banks which have failed since, U.S. gov. bailed them out, but with what?  Worthless monopoly money, no gold, just paper which QE infinity covered up this massive fraud by keeping gov. afloat and perpetuating this massive fraud.  And you wonder why most do not trust their governments?  Iraq is the perfect example of just how corrupt the U.S. gov. is, they introduced democracy, and what happened, Iraq Prime Minister Maliki stole billions from Iraq, so they learned well how democracy works, or in this case, does not work.

So in closing this history lesson of corruption, and once you know what is really going on behind the curtain of governments worldwide, then you will come to same conclusion I have, ALL INVESTMENTS ARE SPECULATIVE, not just the Iraq dinar. In fact, I would bet the Iraq dinar will be one of the strongest currencies in history given the dinar is backed by hard assets, black gold, and gold bars which alone are worth 80 billion.  What is their billions in oil reserves woth, this would be speculative given a new alternative energy source could kill oil, so again, totally speculative as to what Iraq's reserve will be worth in ten years, so for those who want to be informed on what is speculative and what is not, hope you enjoyed the lesson on world corruption.  My advice, the Iraqi dinar is the least speculative investment of all, along with gold and silver which will explode once audit of fed. reserve is released, never mind the U.S. Treasury which has also never been audited.  That will be the final nail in the coffin of U.S. dollar, U.S. stocks, real estate, you name it, all will drop like a rock while inflation explodes, so hang on, don't trust anyone. This is not speculation, this is fact. When the Iraqi dinar does get restored, will it be before U.S. dollar collapse or after? This is the real question which will determine if this investment was speculation or not. PERIOD

• November 12, 2013 10:10 AM PST
    • I don't think you can consider buying into the Dinar Trade Scam an investment. It's more like speculation. And the speculation makes no sense if you understand the underlying aspects of the currency valuation.

• October 23, 2014 8:15 AM PDT
    • WatchDog wrote: "Are Bitcoin MLMs the new "Penny Auction" Scams?"

It would appear so. Have not seen one with any type of business model I would participate in. Most smell like Attorney General bait.

• October 6, 2014 12:21 PM PDT
    • Replying to myself, but after researching a couple of these companies I'm convinced that this is relatively accurate. As I felt about Penny Auction MLMs, that that was no real value, I feel exactly the same about each of the BitCoin related MLMs that I've looked at so far. Here's one:

http://repspace.com/forums/topic/1899/-/view/post_id/5050

• October 2, 2014 12:44 PM PDT
    • BitCoin MLM?

Something inevitably has to replace the slew of hit-and-run companies like Zeekler - I'm betting it's going to be a rash of BitCoin related MLMs offering psuedo products like "BitCoin Training" and certification.

BitCoin is definitely gaining traction in the marketplace as a payment method for online and now ever brick-and-mortar businesses, but unless there is a unique concept, creating a "BitCoin MLM" is kind of like creating a Dinar MLM or a Ruples MLM. What's the product? A training manual about the foreign currency?

Here's a free shortcut for BitCoin training, no fee required:

http://bitcoin.org

I'm making a WatchDog prediction that any new BitCoin MLM that does not have an actual product or service besides "training" or "certification" that gets any real traction gets shut down within a year. Maybe the owners can cozy up to the Zeekler and TelexFREE crew and come up with the "Next Big Thing".

• October 4, 2014 8:11 AM PDT
    • Back in 2011 there was a lively thread about Dinar Trading or as I and others liked to label it, "The Dinar Trade Scam".

As always, the scam deniers claimed that time would tell, that the Iraqi Dinar was going to skyrocket making millionaires out of all the true believers...

Well, here we are late into 2014 and the Dinar has done diddly-squat. Still averaging round 1150 Dinars to the dollar, anyone who invested has earned back nothing, while fattening the wallets of the DinarTrade sites that prey on this kind of hype.

http://repspace.com/forums/topic/332/dinar-trade-scam

• October 4, 2014 7:52 AM PDT
    • Looks like one of the to reps in TelexFree may have created a spinoff called iFreex, prompting the Massachusetts Secretary of State to issue a warning.

The top rep known as "Sann Rodriques" - whose true name as listed in the SEC charges against TelexFree is listed as Sanderley Rodrigues de Vasoncelos - was named in the warning, and in the news release the Secretary of State noted that "iFreex appears to have any of the same characteristics as other pyramid schemes..."

It's tough to teach an old dog a new trick. Especially when the old trick was making bank scamming people in a pyramid scheme.

http://www.npros.com/press/2014/10/2/3292/warning-issued-against-ifreex,-possible-offshoot-of-telexfree.htm

• April 25, 2014 5:13 AM PDT
    • http://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease/Detail/PressRelease/1370541520559#.U1pQ-5PD8_w

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 2014-79

Washington D.C., April 17, 2014—                       

The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced that on Tuesday it filed charges against the Massachusetts-based operators of a large pyramid scheme that mainly targeted Dominican and Brazilian immigrants in the U.S.  The charges were filed under seal, in connection with the Commission’s request for an immediate asset freeze.  That asset freeze, which the U.S. District Court in Boston ordered on Wednesday, secured millions of dollars of funds and prevented the potential dissipation of investor assets.  After the SEC staff implemented the asset freeze, at the SEC’s request the court lifted the seal today, permitting public announcement of the SEC’s charges.

The SEC alleges that TelexFree, Inc. and TelexFree, LLC claim to run a multilevel marketing company that sells telephone service based on “voice over Internet” (VoIP) technology but actually are operating an elaborate pyramid scheme.  In addition to charging the company, the SEC charged several TelexFree officers and promoters, and named several entities related to TelexFree as relief defendants based on their receipt of investor funds. 

According to the SEC’s complaint, the defendants sold securities in the form of TelexFree “memberships” that promised annual returns of 200 percent or more for those who promoted TelexFree by recruiting new members and placing TelexFree advertisements on free Internet ad sites.  The SEC complaint alleges that TelexFree’s VoIP sales revenues of approximately $1.3 million from August 2012 through March 2014 are barely one percent of the more than $1.1 billion needed to cover its promised payments to its promoters.  As a result, in classic pyramid scheme fashion, TelexFree is paying earlier investors, not with revenue from selling its VoIP product but with money received from newer investors.

“This is one of several pyramid-scheme cases that the SEC has filed recently where parties claim that investors can earn profits by recruiting other members or investors instead of doing any real work,” said Paul G. Levenson, director of the SEC’s Boston Regional Office.  “Even after the SEC and other regulators have alleged that such programs are a fraud, the promoters of TelexFree continued selling the false promise of easy money.”

According to the SEC’s complaint, the defendants have continued enrolling new investors but recently changed TelexFree’s method of compensating promoters, requiring them to actually sell the VoIP product to qualify for payments that TelexFree had previously promised to pay them.  The complaint also alleges that since December 2013, TelexFree has transferred $30 million or more of investor funds from TelexFree operating accounts to accounts controlled by TelexFree affiliates or the individual defendants.

In addition to the TelexFree firms, the complaint charges TelexFree co-owner James Merrill, of Ashland, Mass., TelexFree co-owner and treasurer Carlos Wanzeler, of Northborough, Mass., TelexFree CFO Joseph H. Craft, of Boonville, Ind., and TelexFree’s international sales director, Steve Labriola, of Northbridge, Mass.  The SEC also charged four individuals who were promoters of TelexFree’s program:  Sanderley Rodrigues de Vasconcelos, formerly of Revere, Mass., now of Davenport, Fla., Santiago De La Rosa, of Lynn, Mass., Randy N. Crosby, of Alpharetta, Ga., and Faith R. Sloan of Chicago.  The SEC’s complaint alleges that TelexFree, Inc., TelexFree, LLC, Merrill, Wanzeler, Craft, Labriola, Rodrigues de Vasconcelos, De La Rosa, Crosby, and Sloan violated the registration and antifraud provisions of U.S. securities laws and the SEC’s antifraud rule. The SEC also charged three entities related to TelexFree as relief defendants based on their receipt of investor funds.

The SEC’s investigation was conducted by Scott R. Stanley, James M. Fay, Mark Albers, John McCann, Frank Huntington, and Kevin Kelcourse, all of the SEC’s Boston Regional Office.  

###

• April 25, 2014 12:18 AM PDT
    • Nice to hear.
      can yu add the GOVT link for reference?

• April 19, 2014 3:04 PM PDT
    • I have seen many absurd statements posted by companies trying to mitigate the damage to their image when they crash and burn.

None have come close to the ridiculousness of TelexFREE's statement today in the wake of an SEC investigation, an FBI and Homeland Security Raid, and their CFO being detained trying to leave the building with 38M ( yes, 38 Million - capital M ) in unchashed checks from their headquarters in Marlborough, MA.

Their "statement" today, let's call it creative writing, makes the following circular logic statements in the first paragraph:

"Earlier this week, TelexFREE filed voluntary petitions for relief under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. The Chapter 11 filing is intended to protect TelexFREE assets, quantify legitimate claims, restructure our operations, and establish a firm foundation for the future.  The Chapter 11 filing further demonstrates our belief in the strength of our core business and products and the enthusiasm and dedication of our independent sales associates as well as our determination to protect the assets of the Company and maximize the recoveries for all constituents."

Let's parse this out.

TelexFREE filed for 'voluntary' bankruptcy just a day or two before they were to be raided. Sounds like someone read the writing on the wall.

A bankruptcy doesn't "protect" your assets unless you are insolvent. In other words, unless your business has already tanked, and you can't pay your reps, vendors, rent, whatever, you can't legitimately file. You can't file bankruptcy so you can keep your money in the bank while you duke it out with the SEC, and you most definitely can't have your CFO try to wander off with 38 million in checks.

If you have 38 MILLION DOLLARS in uncashed checks, how can you possibly be insolvent? What's your monthly overhead, if 38 Million won't instantly pay off all your rent and bills.

Unless you're a ponzi scheme and you owe far more that to ponzi victims who have already put up cash and are expecting a return.

In a legitimate bankrupcty, a court appointed trustee takes control of all the assets and disperses them based on priority to qualified debtors. This doesn't mean TelexFREE gets to keep doing business and/or pay reps what their comp plan promises.

Their statement goes on further to say:

"We remain confident in the Company's long-term business prospects and the value of the services we provide to customers. Unfortunately, the precipitous and unnecessary actions taken by the state and federal agencies have temporarily suspended the VoIP services TelexFREE customers rely on.  The Company disputes the material allegations made by these agencies and regrets that their actions impede our ability to continue to serve our customers, restructure our operations, and thereby emerge as a stronger and more competitive company.

TelexFREE believes the Chapter 11 process is the most effective vehicle available to address the concerns of all constituencies, including the purported concerns of the state and federal agencies.  We intend to address the pending legal proceedings against it through the Court process. "

Confident in the business's long term prospects? You have 38 million in checks waiting to be depositied, but you file bankruptcy to 'protect your assets'.

Here's your prospects: Your US based CEO and CFO are going to jail. For a long time.

Those who invested in this scheme may have some chance of seeing some small fractional return, only because they caught the CFO red-handed before he got out the door with the 38 million.  Any qualified CFO would know that hiding assets is a serious federal crime in a bankruptcy case. So either he was not a qualified CFO, or, he is and caught caught making a major criminal mistake.

This company was already shut down in Brazil and I truly have compassion for anyone preyed upon in the US in this scheme.

Even Zeekler's crash and burn doesn't compare to the doesn't compare to the scale and scope of the TelexFREE shutdown.

• April 11, 2014 9:15 PM PDT
    • you will need to be tanked to promote envirotabs it is not exclusive to greenfoot global

• February 11, 2014 9:51 AM PST
    • That is a pyramidal system. Buy people and entrance is money. There are no products. Profit get only one, first at the top of the pyramid. MLM is a completely different system of work. Many do not know the difference and they are often deceived with pyramidal system. It's one of the reasons why people do not like MLM. Complete wrong.

• February 2, 2014 6:01 AM PST
    • Not really an unexpected development, WCM777 was issued a Cease and Desist by the state of California:

On January 15, the State of California Business, Consumer Services and Housing Agency Department of Business Oversight issued a Desist and Refrain Order naming World Capital Market, Inc., WCM777, Inc., WCM777 Limited, Ming Xu (CEO and Chairman of WCM and Chairman of WCM777), Zhi Liu (CEO of WCM777), and Harold Zapata, a Director and affiliate of WCM777 (described in the Desist and Refrain Order as ''one of WCM777's primary salespersons on YouTube.''

The order states that the California Commissioner of Business Oversight is of the opinion that WCM777 and the executives named in the order ''sold securities in the form of WCM777 membership units, by means of written and oral communications including untrue statements of material fact and omission of material facts necessary to make the statements not misleading.''

The cease and desist order also makes the case that WCM777 is operating a Ponzi scheme, stating that ''from March 2013 to the end of September 2013, WCM777 and WCM generated over $20 million in sales of WCM777 membership units.  During the same period,over 99% of the income of WCM777 and WCM came from sales of WCM777 membership units,while less than 1% of their income came from WCM's alleged global 'merchant banking' or any other business.

http://www.npros.com/2014/1/29/wcm777-issued-cease-and-desist-by-california/

• November 12, 2013 5:34 PM PST
    • good riddance to bad company